Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

BBM

Why do you feel the children were scared?
Im just guessing and imagining how I would have reacted if, as a child, I would have heard conversations that may have been going on in that home.

Just a possibility on the body found in Clinton, SC...if it's a female:
Samantha R. Smith – Missing Since November 2006 from Clinton, SC
letsfindthem.wordpress.com/.../samantha-r-smith-missing-since-novembe...‎
Mar 15, 2013 - Classified: Missing Full Name: Samantha Renee Smith Birthdate: July 13, 1984 Missing Date: November 5, 2006 Missing From: Clinton, ...

I don't believe TM did any kind of running !!!

JMO, but wouldn't it be difficult to run especially when you take into account that she had handicapped parking permit/tag due to her disability/foot issue?? :fence:

What about Gayle McCaffrey? Missing from West Ashley area. Her husband had travelled a little north to meet a girlfriend, but I don't remember where.

He traveled to Travelers Rest S C about 30 miles from Laurens I live about 8 miles from there, they never found her!!!! He had a girlfriend here and went to see her. Ugh! Laurens SC is on the way to Travelers Rest SC Prayers for the Missing

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Just a possibility on the body found in Clinton, SC...if it's a female:
Samantha R. Smith – Missing Since November 2006 from Clinton, SC
letsfindthem.wordpress.com/.../samantha-r-smith-missing-since-novembe...‎
Mar 15, 2013 - Classified: Missing Full Name: Samantha Renee Smith Birthdate: July 13, 1984 Missing Date: November 5, 2006 Missing From: Clinton, ...
O/T I posted a map over at her thread. It is really close to where she was living with her boyfriend when she disappeared. 1.7 miles (give or take)

SConFire.com
27 mins ·
2014-03-25 20:46 EDT | SC | LAURENS|CLINTON |**BODY FOUND**| HWY 308 | SKELETAL REMAIND FOUND|I/T/A OF HWY 308 X BEARDS FORK CREEK| LCSO CPS AND SLED INVESTIGATING|BODY FOUND BY WORKERS CUTTING BRUSH | SC-47 | SC-30 Map

Kelli Bordeaux has been missing almost 2 yrs now from the Fayetteville, NC area. She was around 23 yrs old, about 5' tall and 100 lbs. She was an army recruit.

ETA: I see that Clinton, SC is in the very western part of SC. I'm thinking it won't be either HE or KB.

Missing from my area, Aiken SC Sept 4, 2003
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/shuttleworth_lisa.html

Lisa Shuttleworth
Race: White
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 102
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue

Description:

On September 4, about 7:15AM, Shuttleworth’s 14-year-old daughter spoke with her mother by telephone from a friend’s home. The individual was scheduled to pick up her son from the bus stop Thursday afternoon, but never showed up.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of this individual is asked to contact the Aiken County Sheriff’s Office: (800) 922-9709.

Are you thinking of Kristi Cornwell? They found her, she had been abducted and killed, IIRC
That name sounds right - I couldn't remember if she'd been located.....amazing how just a couple vague facts and some great sleuther here comes along and picks it right up! Thanks, Simply Caustic!

BBM

Why do you feel the children were scared?

We haven't heard if this was a routine thing that happened after the Elvis case, only the night before the arrest as this is described in the police report that morning. The evening before was when he reported someone pointing a gun at him in a parking lot and he immediately ran, hid and called police and went to ER (no ER the night the whole family was allegedly targeted).

He probably came home all jacked up because I believe this DID happen, going bonkers and it probably did frighten the kids, it sure frightened him! Maybe HE insisted on it. Only problem is, Tammy was probably in the potty giggling all three of her behinds off because it's my opinion, he came home to sleep with the devil, and of course I'm not talking about his kids.

Guess that old saying 'the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know' applied here, again :moo:.

Missing from my area, Aiken SC Sept 4, 2003
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/shuttleworth_lisa.html

Lisa Shuttleworth
Race: White
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 102
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue

Description:

On September 4, about 7:15AM, Shuttleworth’s 14-year-old daughter spoke with her mother by telephone from a friend’s home. The individual was scheduled to pick up her son from the bus stop Thursday afternoon, but never showed up.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of this individual is asked to contact the Aiken County Sheriff’s Office: (800) 922-9709.

This is my area too. This case has always bothered me. Somebody knows something. Lisa's family deserves closure and answers. Another local case that I would love to see solved is Jeremy Grice.

Hey all. :). Sorry I haven't been able to chime in before now. Been out on assignment. Decided to pop in here while grabbing breakfast...

I do not have my bond hearing notes with me - so I'm going solely on memory.

When they were speaking about the incident in which the M's had been shot at - the point they made was that the LE officers involved in that call had expressed they VERY MUCH believed the incident happened.

This stuck out to me because I had thought (up until that point) that the incident might have been fabricated. When they spoke about it at the hearing - what they said changed my mind.

Edited to add - I was thinking there was only one incident in which any of then had been shot at. So with that said - I will need to go back to my notes for sure.. If the M's were shot at and SM was shot at in a separate incident - I will need to clarify which one they were speaking of. I thought the one with SM by himself was that he'd been threatened not shot at (which is why I don't rely on my memory! Lol. There's so much information at hearings like this one!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey all. :). Sorry I haven't been able to chime in before now. Been out on assignment. Decided to pop in here while grabbing breakfast...

When they were speaking about the incident in which the M's had been shot at - the point they made was that the LE officers involved in that call had expressed they VERY MUCH believed the incident happened.

This stuck out to me because I had thought (up until that point) that the incident might have been fabricated. When they spoke about it at the hearing - what they said changed my mind.

Edited to add - I was thinking there was only one incident in which any of then had been shot at. So with that said - I will need to go back to my notes for sure.. If the M's were shot at and SM was shot at in a separate incident - I will need to clarify which one they were speaking of. I thought the one with SM by himself was that he'd been threatened not shot at (which is why I don't rely on my memory! Lol. There's so much information at hearings like this one!)

Thanks Hoppy. BBM-that is my understanding as well.

Thanks hoppy! Yes, two incidents; the family 'shot at' Feb 6 IIRC; SM alone gun 'pointed at' him by two men in a truck Feb 20, IIRC - the alone incident, night before the arrest/he went to ER, is the one I understood was stated in hearing they believed occurred.

Thank you SO much for checking when you have time....no hurry, think we're gonna be here a while.....:loveyou:

Wanted to add....... Again, JMO.....

I believe (being a local) that any 'good ol' boy' might feel bad for the Elvis family and pull a gun and say something like "start talking. Tell the cops where the girl is" and then take off. Same thing with someone shooting at them. Probably no intention to hurt anyone but to send them a message. Not saying it's right - but there is a southern justice mentality of sorts. Probably not describing it well......

Bottom line is both things are wrong - and someone could've gotten hurt. I just don't think it is fair to infer that either situation had to be a close to the family Elvis supporter. Just watch Myrtle manor or Party down south and you'll see some crazy that does exist in pockets down here. I can just see someone like that feeling mad about HE going missing and decide to try and "help".

I believe (being a local) that any 'good ol' boy' might feel bad for the Elvis family and pull a gun and say something like "start talking. Tell the cops where the girl is" and then take off. Same thing with someone shooting at them. Probably no intention to hurt anyone but to send them a message. Not saying it's right - but there is a southern justice mentality of sorts. Probably not describing it well......

Bottom line is both things are wrong - and someone could've gotten hurt. I just don't think it is fair to infer that either situation had to be a close to the family Elvis supporter. Just watch Myrtle manor or Party down south and you'll see some crazy that does exist in pockets down here. I can just see someone like that feeling mad about HE going missing and decide to try and "help".
I don't watch those shows. Are the cast often threatened by locals or something?

I know what you mean. It's very embarrassing behavior. I personally believe both incidents were real, and that the 39 times that LE was called to the house, was because of people continuously harassing them. People have tried to say that it was Tammy's writings that made some go off, but I think just thinking she is guilty would be enough. Is this behavior normal though for cases? I know in the Anthony case, we had people who would yell things outside their house. Have some of them moved to MB? I think it speaks volumes that LE went as far as to arrest two supporters of the case, and not just random people, but one of them was extremely close to the search.

ETA: And then you think about the circus this case became, the amount of pressure there was on LE to make an arrest, the possibility that someone (possibly a child) could end up dead and the fact that tourism season is starting up soon (or already has w/ Spring Break)....

Is there no general discussion thread for Heather's case anymore? TIA!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back