GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 1m
State just rested its case in #JonathanRichardson sentencing phase. Jury out. Judge & attnys now discussing possible issues. #TeghanSkiba

I think the prosecutors were very wise in not putting HR on the stand, but I do wonder why the father(Jerry Skiba) didn't testify?

I didn't know you could change your font colors on your Twitter page but Heather's are purple. :heartluv:

Has HR even been in the courtroom this week? And I wonder why not. Advice of her attorneys maybe?

I was looking up bio dad to see where he is in the prison system and the info I came across had a release date of 12/16/2013. Does anybody know if he did in fact get released? If so, I'd say he wasn't allowed to attend the trial by his parole officer. Too risky.

He was released. He has been "fairly" active on his Facebook page. Not very many mentions of Teghan except for I think 2 that I saw... and a picture of him where he has her name tattooed on his chest. I am not judging him at all, but also really don't know how much of a role he played in Teghan's life, since he seemed to be in and out of jail/trouble during her short life :( I am sure that regardless, it has been very difficult on him... but in my opinion, he owed it to Teghan to be in that courtroom.

I've never seen a word mentioned about Teghan's *father* locally, other than he was in jail at the time. Never saw that he ever said anything about Teghan. Me personally, I took it as indifference. MOO It appears he has a FB page, and I saw posts on it about what he's up to now, but nothing mentioned about Teghan.

I've never seen a word mentioned about Teghan's *father* locally, other than he was in jail at the time. Never saw that he ever said anything about Teghan. Me personally, I took it as indifference. MOO It appears he has a FB page, and I saw posts on it about what he's up to now, but nothing mentioned about Teghan.

He made a post about her I believe Christmas Day... he also posts about her briefly under a picture of him holding another little girl, and talking about how he wants to be a father again. A "father" shows up to court for his daughter's murderer's trial, IMHO

My twitter page is saying defense posting video of JR crying 'he loved her to death'. Well yeah, he certainly did the death part. :-(

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 1m
State just rested its case in #JonathanRichardson sentencing phase. Jury out. Judge & attnys now discussing possible issues. #TeghanSkiba

WOW.. this could very well be in deliberations early next week depending on how long the defense takes

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m
Def. now showing video of #JonathanRichardson talking to #HelenReyes on phone in interrogation room day he took #TeghanSkiba to hospital

here it is

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m
#JonathanRichardson tells #HelenReyes he loves #TeghanSkiba "to death" & he "didn't mean to do it." Says he didn't hurt her head.

I do realize the defense has to say something but saying THAT is not going to help him re: he loves her "to death" and he didn't hurt her head! fgs the jury found in guilty of all counts in less than an hour.. How exactly is this going to mitigate the death penalty when he is clearly lying?

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m
#JonathanRichardson tells #HelenReyes he loves #TeghanSkiba "to death" & he "didn't mean to do it." Says he didn't hurt her head.

Well, we know how that worked out....

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 53s
Video now showing #JonathanRichardson sitting in silence in interrogation room day he took #TeghanSkiba to hospital.He looks nervous & upset

I do realize the defense has to say something but saying THAT is not going to help him re: he loves her "to death" and he didn't hurt her head! fgs the jury found in guilty of all counts in less than an hour.. How exactly is this going to mitigate the death penalty when he is clearly lying?

LOL, yeah... that would be part of the police interview that they should have conveniently left out. Not too bright... Then again, I've been watching the Oakwood trial this week and it appears all defense teams in Raleigh have gone off the deep end this week :facepalm:

Oh, it will be a "feast", I bet it will. This one has NO idea how nasty his '"life" is about to get.

Sounds like you may have read C.S. Lewis's 'The Screwtape Letters'? Down there they thoroughly enjoy devouring the soul of a truly evil person. And it takes eternity.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m
@KathyCSawyer Judge did rule #JonathanRichardson interrogation vid hearsay during guilt/innocence phase,but rules are diff't for sentencing.

I haven't been on here due to health issues but I've tried to keep up via TV and I've just read through all of the tweets. Thanks to all that have kept everyone informed.
I have never, ever come across someone who is so evil and so arrogant to believe that he could actually think he could get away with this.
I absolutely wish that he could be thrown into the general population before having that needle stuck in his arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member