WI WI - Alejandra Guzman-Flores, 23, Milwaukee, 5 Oct 2013

I don't believe it was stated that she was a teen, however it has not been confirmed that she is not either. We are simply looking for missing females with similar features/stats, at this point.

So far all I have is two missing MP's that match well enough. If they have DNA a march would be made for Molly Miller pretty quickly. Nam MP#21610 if not, the next woman would be Crystal Hendrix Mp#20318. Sorry no links. I haven't figured out my new tablet all the way. Jmo, as always.

I saw Molly Miller last night also & thought the same except her piercing is on the right side & they say the piercing on the deceased is on the left. Definitely worth a look though.

Ooooooh. I thought that meant less than 60 inches. Woops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, wait... so he saw a couple of crows being crows and he somehow stumbled upon a body in the middle of a probably very dense cornfield?? Is that right...

I said the same thing astridxx, over on Kelly Dwyer's thread! Here is my post I brought it over.

She was found 50-60 feet into the cornfield? For some reason I was under the impression that she was spotted just feet from the road. Odd that someone just driving past thought there was something strange in there just because he saw two crows flying around. I wouldn't stop on the side of a road and trudge 60 feet into a cornfield just because I saw two crows eating some old corn.

I said the same thing astridxx, over on Kelly Dwyer's thread! Here is my post I brought it over.

She was found 50-60 feet into the cornfield? For some reason I was under the impression that she was spotted just feet from the road. Odd that someone just driving past thought there was something strange in there just because he saw two crows flying around. I wouldn't stop on the side of a road and trudge 60 feet into a cornfield just because I saw two crows eating some old corn.

Right?! I wouldn't trudge 50-60 feet into a cornfield in hopes the crows were picking on a deer carcass either. LOL dude is fishy. Either he was doing something illegal out there (or risky) or he killed her and developed a guilty enough conscience to lead the cops to her.

But, that's probably crazy talk. Just seems hinky to me..

The thing is that farmers do tend to notice these types of things. My step father is a farmer in wisconsin not far from where jane doe was found and he would have done the same. For all he new one of his calf's got out and had died in the corn field. Also at this time of the year there is actually no corn that has really grown yet so it would of been easy to see. Its not like the corn is even a foot high yet. Idk just trying to give another perspective on it. The guy going to see what the crows where feeding on really isn't all that weird to me.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

I tweaked the map that was on Kelly Dwyer's page and brought it over here, if anyone wants to look at it. Its interesting to walk around the area where the body was found, and then zoom out to see surrounding areas, landmarks and states.

http://goo.gl/maps/GIMyD

ETA If I have something on there incorrectly or something needs to be added just smack me upside my head! Or let me know!

The thing is that farmers do tend to notice these types of things. My step father is a farmer in wisconsin not far from where jane doe was found and he would have done the same. For all he new one of his calf's got out and had died in the corn field. Also at this time of the year there is actually no corn that has really grown yet so it would of been easy to see. Its not like the corn is even a foot high yet. Idk just trying to give another perspective on it. The guy going to see what the crows where feeding on really isn't all that weird to me.

I totally agree that a farmer would have noticed something unusual, that wouldn't surprise me in the least. And on the other hand you're saying the field wouldn't have been very high, making it more likely to be seen from the road? I can see that, thank you for another perspective!

I was born and raised in the city, that's probably the reason for my hang up LOL

But, if it wasn't his property why would he care? I wish we knew more about the body and the guy. They haven't released an official COD have they?

I'd have done the same thing. Crows behave differently when they're around something dead. And a cornfield is not a place where you usually find something like that.

ETA: one of the reasons I would go out far enough to see what it might be, even if not my land, is that I'd want to make sure it isn't somebody's dog that's been hit by a car and dragged itself away from the road to die.

I was born and raised in the city, that's probably the reason for my hang up LOL

But, if it wasn't his property why would he care? I wish we knew more about the body and the guy. They haven't released an official COD have they?

That's why I figured I'd add my farming prospective. Lol

Now if its not his property then that is kind of weird that'd he would go as far as to walk out there. I thought I read it was his land but I don't know. The only other thing I could think of is if he was scanning the field for deer. I honestly don't know a single country boy not to. Lol

Either way the guy does need to be checked just cause you never know.

I'm from the area & most corn fields drop down a few feet in comparison from the road. So 50 feet into a corn field isn't really that far. It would be like looking at the end of my driveway. Very possible to notice a body in a corn field. As for the dead deer theory, I think the majority of us in Wisconsin are used to dead deer. I think the witness is just that, a witness. He unfortunately found more than he would like. I recognize the last name of the witness & if it's any relation to who I think they are related to, no way are they involved.

Doubt corn was even planted this early yet.

Does anyone have time to make a list of the facts we have for this JD?

Doubt corn was even planted this early yet.

Does anyone have time to make a list of the facts we have for this JD?

Corn fields are almost completely flat this time of year in Wisconsin. JD Facts:

4"10 - 5"4, 127 lbs+, under 50 yrs. of age, tattoo on abdomen & wrist (left I think), lip pierced under left side...all according to local reports I`ve read. I used to live on the same street on the south end of HWY 16 & it really creeps me out this stuff keeps happening so close to home!

Corn fields are almost completely flat this time of year in Wisconsin. JD Facts:

4"10 - 5"4, 127 lbs+, under 50 yrs. of age, tattoo on abdomen & wrist (left I think), lip pierced under left side...all according to local reports I`ve read. I used to live on the same street on the south end of HWY 16 & it really creeps me out this stuff keeps happening so close to home!

One report said dark hair. Is that still being mentioned?

I'm from the area & most corn fields drop down a few feet in comparison from the road. So 50 feet into a corn field isn't really that far. It would be like looking at the end of my driveway. Very possible to notice a body in a corn field. As for the dead deer theory, I think the majority of us in Wisconsin are used to dead deer. I think the witness is just that, a witness. He unfortunately found more than he would like. I recognize the last name of the witness & if it's any relation to who I think they are related to, no way are they involved.

I didn't mean looking in the field for dead deer I mean looking for alive ones. Lol
idk seems like all the guys love to look to see if they can spot one.

Speaking from experience, small-town Wisconsinites are the friendliest (and nosiest, lol) folks you'll ever meet. Using this scenario as an example- "Jim" noticed something weird in "Bob's" corn field and went to check it out for him without thinking twice. Unfortunately in this case, "Jim" found a body for his good deed. I don't think our curiously concerned citizen had anything to do with Jane's death beyond the discovery of her body.

Right now, the fields have nothing planted in them. Given the extremely cold and snowy winter we've had, outdoor planting won't start for at least another month, possibly longer. The ground froze about 6 feet down this year. Usually it only freezes to a depth of three feet or so. Can you tell I was a country kid? :)

Agricultural lesson aside, because of the extreme cold we've has here this winter I'm really surprised that they don't have more to go on in terms of identifying features for this lady. I know that carnivores will eat anything they can get their jaws around, but it's been below zero of the double digits persuasion so many days (without factoring in brutal wind chill) that I'd think it would have been difficult to scavenge much because she was frozen solid.

OK, done rambling. Hope that this is helpful for you all. :)

Right?! I wouldn't trudge 50-60 feet into a cornfield in hopes the crows were picking on a deer carcass either. LOL dude is fishy. Either he was doing something illegal out there (or risky) or he killed her and developed a guilty enough conscience to lead the cops to her.

But, that's probably crazy talk. Just seems hinky to me..

sometimes they 'circle' - it's not just vultures that do it

and when other birds of prey circle, swoop, and basically have a party in one particular area, you know something big is down there ... could be a cat, dog, deer, or human but either way, I can see why some people might be curious enough to check it out

my next-door neighbour's house burned and when I saw the birds circling, I knew that one or more of their pets was right below on the ground - I didn't go look though because I couldn't bear the heartbreak

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back