Haleigh Cummings general discussion

I think he's a government snitch. Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, Lake CI is only about an hour from Deland, where the human remains were found on 3/20. Looks like RC was transferred there 3/21.

You are correct. His 'home' prison is Liberty C.I. and his last trip was to Lake.

Am I getting it right? RC tried to kill himself because the bones were found in Deland and he was either taken there or knew about the location per dates? I'll have to read the fb comments again. phhhhfp not a thing I want to do again.

You know, Lake CI is only about an hour from Deland, where the human remains were found on 3/20. Looks like RC was transferred there 3/21.

Good eye. I didn't see that. Thank you. :seeya:

Am I getting it right? RC tried to kill himself because the bones were found in Deland and he was either taken there or knew about the location per dates? I'll have to read the fb comments again. phhhhfp not a thing I want to do again.
Whaaaat? :eek: Which FB?

Whaaaat? :eek: Which FB?

Read back a page, I think. MC's fb page named is insinuating that RC was trying to kill himself. Haven't a clue one way or the other. Just had Vinelink messages on his movement. Anyone's speculation at this point. jmo

Before I started saving any Vinelink messages, Misty & Tommy had been moved around some too for while, if you can find my older posts the dates are there. Annex's of prisons I believe except TC he moved everywhere, imo. Medical. jmo again.

It's feeling like the remains found may be one of the many older cases in FL. RIP Haleigh, Jennifer Kesse, and all others. Big heart for Trenton too. I'm just hanging on too for answers. All of them need to be laid to rest or answers for their deaths to be told, lives more so & those reponsible need to be served a big dish of justice asap, legally of course. jmo

This case never fails to confuse. I didn't see anything about the bones in Deland on the FB pages. Did you? LOL I will go try again if you did.

I don't think that moving someone is a thing they can do in a moments notice. How would he have known in advance. He was moved on the 21st......the bones were found on the 20th.

Finally, IF this is correct and the state is still bowing to his bawling and pity party, I simply give up. FGS! IF, they have found Haleigh and they let that inmate have any consideration beyond notification, the state is not seeing the truth still.

On another note, there was a post about the bones being sent for further testing. I am optimistic about this developement. They know who it is. I think they are looking for cause of death and anything else they can glean from the remains.

Read back a page, I think. MC's fb page named is insinuating that RC was trying to kill himself. Haven't a clue one way or the other. Just had Vinelink messages on his movement. Anyone's speculation at this point. jmo

Before I started saving any Vinelink messages, Misty & Tommy had been moved around some too for while, if you can find my older posts the dates are there. Annex's of prisons I believe except TC he moved everywhere, imo. Medical. jmo again.

It's feeling like the remains found may be one of the many older cases in FL. RIP Haleigh, Jennifer Kesse, and all others. Big heart for Trenton too. I'm just hanging on too for answers. All of them need to be laid to rest or answers for their deaths to be told, lives more so & those reponsible need to be served a big dish of justice asap, legally of course. jmo

Lisa Croslin said he tried again to hang himself. He has the worst luck!

This case never fails to confuse. I didn't see anything about the bones in Deland on the FB pages. Did you? LOL I will go try again if you did.

I don't think that moving someone is a thing they can do in a moments notice. How would he have known in advance. He was moved on the 21st......the bones were found on the 20th.

Finally, IF this is correct and the state is still bowing to his bawling and pity party, I simply give up. FGS! IF, they have found Haleigh and they let that inmate have any consideration beyond notification, the state is not seeing the truth still.

On another note, there was a post about the bones being sent for further testing. I am optimistic about this developement. They know who it is. I think they are looking for cause of death and anything else they can glean from the remains.

I hope they have a grand jury that are hearing about this who's making some decisions finally. jmo

No prelim. Make 'em sweat. No discovery. woot.(I can wish, right?)

Lisa Croslin said he tried again to hang himself. He has the worst luck!

Yeah, I think many have read that statment. Sounds as bad as watching Bate's motel on a Saturday via Netflix, when reading the site...ha Spellin' isn't favored there.

I hope they have a grand jury that are hearing about this who's making some decisions finally. jmo

No prelim. Make 'em sweat. No discovery. woot.(I can wish, right?)

Apparently they are keeping any answers they have quiet. They are not commenting at all. The last I read on the remains was about the transfer for further testing.

I agree. Tell them nothing. I like the idea that there is some squirming going on. I really do think they know who those remains are. We will see soon I hope.

Observation from reading the FB post. Even Lisa goes quiet when asked direct questions about whether Misty was at her house that night or not. Conveniently offline? I don't know.

Thanks. That's what I was confused about. Nowhere does it say anything about the remains in DeLand in connection with Ron's alleged suicide attempt.
I have been keeping up with this case for years and it looks like rumors and speculation still abound.

I agree with the rest of your post.

There was a second body found. Her identity has already been revealed. So, this is definitely an old case. If you google Defland, Fl body found you will see what I'm talking about.

There was a second body found. Her identity has already been revealed. So, this is definitely an old case. If you google Defland, Fl body found you will see what I'm talking about.
I can only find the first one. Do you have a link please?

ETA--Are you talking about Cheri Houston?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back