WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
<3 Love out to all of our Skycrew posters, lurkers, and all! <3

We will never forget or give up! Sky baby, Solomon, and little M you are always in my prayers.

<3 Love out to all of our Skycrew posters, lurkers, and all! <3

We will never forget or give up! Sky baby, Solomon, and little M you are always in my prayers.

This case and the Hasanni Campbell case will always haunt me because of the ridiculous cover stories that were told. Poor babies!

Thinking of you Sky. The bulbs are emerging out of the ground, there is new life starting and the birds are singing. It's time to start anew and I have hope for new information that leads to bringing you home sweet child. Sky Crew is still holding out for hope - we won't give up on you little man.

Praying for a springtime miracle.

I haven't been on as much lately. We are preparing for a cross-country move, but I always think of our little man. Hope we hear some news soon.

Praying for a springtime miracle.

I haven't been on as much lately. We are preparing for a cross-country move, but I always think of our little man. Hope we hear some news soon.

I have always felt that he would be found in the early spring (maybe just not the one I would have wanted).

Good luck on your journey/move and we will still be here for Sky - no matter what part of the world you lay your head at night.

Thinking of Sky today and sending pleas out the the Universe to help us bring this little guy home. :please:

Still in my heart, Sky! Praying we find you soon, you've been too long.

is there any info on what Sky's incubator is up to now? It still really smarts that that woman has never faced a single legal consequence for her actions. Not a single one. :(

Baby you are still in my heart as you will be as long i am alive......

Checking in ... can't find any recent news on this case. So sad. Never giving up. Every day is one day closer to finding you, Sky.

Sky's photo has been age-progressed to 5 years old. He turns 5 in September.

NCMC1183128e1.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1183128/1

Age-progressions are just so shocking to me sometimes. I can't imagine what Sky's daddy went through seeing this. I once had a family member tell me she didn't want to look at her brothers age-progression, and couldn't for a very long time, because she didn't want to think of everything she missed with him and how he might look today. :(

Sky is almost 5 years old now. He wouldn't be a little toddler anymore. It's good to get this new image in our minds. It's just a harsh reminder of how long it's been with no answers.

WHERE IS SKY?

Local parents reignite pleas to find missing children

In the State of Washington there are dozens of missing children cases that have gone cold. Parents were out in Tumwater Saturday, reigniting their pleas for the public to keep a watchful eye out for their missing sons and daughters.

"At one point I thought it might get easier, but it gets harder," said Solomon Metalwala who has been searching for his young son Sky since 2011.

Sky went missing in Bellevue when his mother left him in the car after running out of gas. The family hasn't seen the boy since.

"I live it every single day," said Metalwala.

More: http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...warness-to-missing-WA-children-260558611.html

The age progression is a tear jerker.

Where are you , baby boy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members