WI WI - Alejandra Guzman-Flores, 23, Milwaukee, 5 Oct 2013

Can't find any info about her anywhere!

I wonder if she had not been reported missing and her description was picked up someone who knew her and they contact LE.

My sincere condolences also to Alejandra's family and friends.
:rose:

FWIW
Have notified Mod for thread title change for her identification status.

I wonder why she was not reported missing, I never came across her name when I was searching via the stats given in the original article. At least she won't be added to the growing pile of UIDs. Glad they could ID her, although sad for her at the same time.

Happy to hear she has her identity back! But now I have a whole bunch of other qiestions.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

RIP dear.

It takes a cold heart and someone with no soul to do this to a living being.

http://www.wisn.com/news/police-still-working-to-identify-body-found-in-jefferson-county/25254922

Screencap below:
Picture of the field from the road where the body was found in.

picture.php

Just noticing there are no fences along this field.
It even looks as if the road verge has been cut not that long ago either.
The field cut looks low enough to be able to see something lying in it from the road - especially if you are driving a bigger/taller vehicle - even if its not recognizable as a body.

At the video in the link above the Land owner says he "couldn't imagine the body being there before the harvest - it would have been run over or spotted ..."

The Sheriff said "the body had been out in the elements for quite some time..."

I cant see how she could have been missed when the harvest was in progress - the machine tracks through the field don't look wide enough to miss her - and I'd think she'd have been covered in chaff if she was lying there (maybe she was)

I wonder if she had been moved there within the day/s prior to her being found. Possibly an animal dragged her there and left her there, was disturbed and took off.
Or possibly she was killed somewhere else months before and placed there by someone as they drove past very recently before she was discovered.

I was trying to narrow down the options - I think I made them wider :(

IMO; I doubt she was moved with how decomposed she was. Sounds like she was dumped in the field when the stalks were high; was missed when cutting due to it being dark out. According to the one link I posted above this post; some harvesting was done at night. I wonder if someone had hoped she would get caught in the machine.

She was possibly missed after the harvest due to stalks being left.

Possibly be her Facebook page(s):

https://www.facebook.com/#!/search/more/?q=Alejandra Guzman milwaukee&sid=0.32915245731959863

The pictures match the description... lip ring and tattoos.

Found another Facebook profile that she last posted in October 2013. I am trying to translate with different websites but not having too much luck. She states that she is leaving Milwaukee to go to Los Angeles though. On another profile she was in engaged in July 2013.

Here is that other profile: https://www.facebook.com/alejandra.guzman.902/followers#!/profile.php?id=100006829984227&fref=st

I wonder if those babies on her FB Page are hers, if that's her. How sad that nobody was looking for her very hard. imo

If that is her FB, It says she is engaged. Which if it is her, and she actually was engaged, then IMO whoever she was engaged to most likely has something to do with it cause it doesn't seem like they were looking for her/missing her. =/

Possibly be her Facebook page(s):

https://www.facebook.com/#!/search/more/?q=Alejandra Guzman milwaukee&sid=0.32915245731959863

The pictures match the description... lip ring and tattoos.

Found another Facebook profile that she last posted in October 2013. I am trying to translate with different websites but not having too much luck. She states that she is leaving Milwaukee to go to Los Angeles though. On another profile she was in engaged in July 2013.

Here is that other profile: https://www.facebook.com/alejandra.guzman.902/followers#!/profile.php?id=100006829984227&fref=st

Once I get in front of a computer I'll translate. What parts did you want translated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay on the grey shirt pic her mom commented in January saying "I'm looking for my daughter, we miss you..." That must be her.

The other person says "hey why don't you send me a message? You don't love me but I love you... Call me"

I don`t do facebook, so I`ll have to wait for my wife to get home to look into that. Is she with 3 kids with some white fowl around a body of water? If that`s the profile, I did see it earlier.

Apparently no one reported her missing because she was moving to Los Angeles. Looks like they wondered why they had not heard from her. :(

Alejandra Guzman October 5, 2013 BYE BYE BY MILWAUKEE ME VOY HOY ADIOS MIS AMIGOS VOY EXTRANAR MUCHO HAPPY AND SAD AT SAME TIME

I wish she had mentioned in that post more info, like how she was traveling there and if by herself or with someone else. Wonder why she just wanted to up and go to LA.

It looks like family has known since Saturday that it was her found in the field.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back