GUILTY NC - Danielle Locklear, 15, Hope Mills, 11 March 2014

Still not identified ?

Let's see here........we have dental records, clothes she was last seen wearing, jewelry she was last seen wearing, preliminary DNA tests, possible fingerprints........yeah.....I guess they must not have quite enough yet to make a positive I.D.-----(sarcasm absolutely intended)

My heart & prayers go out to this family.

The world seems so awful...I wish I could do a genie blink and wish all the evil away.

How terribly sad! :(

Prayers and Condolences to Dannie's family, friends and loved ones.

This world sucks sometimes. :(

Oh my goodness....how utterly heartbreaking. God bless this family with comfort. He's the only one who can at this point.

A beautiful 15 year old girl gone forever and a 17 year old murderer who ruined many lives.

WHY? :furious:

Je'Michael Malloy, Dannie's Boyfriend, has confessed and has been arrested. A second person of interest was also arrested today.

So very sad...
Sending prayers of strength, peace and healing light to Dannie's family and friends.

So sad. I hope the family feels some comfort in knowing how many people cared about their daughter.

I linked to this case from another thread.
Just wanted to post my condolences to the family and friends of this precious girl.
I'm so, so sorry for your loss and my heart breaks for you and your family Dan-d.

Oh, so very sad. Sending thoughts and prayers to Dannie's family and friends.

Prayers for her family ... :( rest in peace pretty girl! Hope some amount of justice is served. I just don't understand what drives anyone to murder, let alone teenagers!! Such a waste of so many young lives ... And grief for their families.

Dan-d I am so terribly sorry for your loss and extend my deepest sympathy to you and your family. I hope that you will find some peace and comfort knowing that the memories you have all shared with Dannie will linger in your hearts forever. May she rest in peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back