Identified! AZ - Apache Lake, Fem skeletal in plastic box, Apr'14 - Jenika Feuerstein

Someone's child has been found and I am thankful for that. No child should be left out there like that and it breaks my heart that she was.

I cannot remember the little girl's name who has been missing for some time in that area. I'm ashamed I cannot remember because many of us followed her disappearance. The Dad had to move out of the home and not have any contact with his other children, I believe.

Please, does anyone remember the case I'm talking about? TIA

Someone's child has been found and I am thankful for that. No child should be left out there like that and it breaks my heart that she was.

I cannot remember the little girl's name who has been missing for some time in that area. I'm ashamed I cannot remember because many of us followed her disappearance. The Dad had to move out of the home and not have any contact with his other children, I believe.

Please, does anyone remember the case I'm talking about? TIA

Isabel Celis or Jhessye Shockley?

ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 · 40m
RT @LtJonesMCSO: Sheriff's Deputies continue to investigate remains found near Apache Lake. No further info available until M.E. report.

https://twitter.com/abc15

MCSO investigating human remains found in desert near Apache Lake

(mentions Jhessye, Isabel & Mikelle Biggs as well as a 17 year old Alissa Turney)

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ce...uman-remains-found-in-desert-near-apache-lake
Could be any of the first three. Really doubt this could be Alissa since she was about the same size as an adult female at 5' 4" and 130 to 145 pounds as said on Charley. JMO and :twocents:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/turney_alissa.html

The location of the remains is about 133 miles from the center of Tucson. Pretty much a straight shot.

Question for anyone who knows a lot about human decomposition:

Assuming the remains were in the duct-taped tote box and it was unopened this whole time, how long would it usually take for them to skeletonize?

I'm pretty sure the remains decompose more slowly since they're less exposed to the weather, insects can't get through, and there's little oxygen. But how long do you think it would actually take, in dry heat?

What was Isabelle wearing when last seen? Idk

What we know is:

branches from somewhere else was on top of a large blue container.

Skeletal remains and clothes appear to be a young girl.

www.abc15.com/news/
The container was taped shut.

Whoever it is, someone cared somewhat for her to seal her up to the elements and animals. maybe not a stranger abduction?

Maybe the branches will have some DNA or fiber from the perp.. I disagree that someone cared about this child by putting them in a tote...

Isabel was allegedly wearing a blue tank top and navy blue basketball shorts according to North American Missing Persons Network.

Whoever it is, someone cared somewhat for her to seal her up to the elements and animals. maybe not a stranger abduction?

I don't think they cared. They just wanted to make sure nothing got in or out of the tote. They cared about not being caught that's all.

IIRC, someone on another thread just posted that per RC she was wearing a navy blue tshirt with an american flag and navy blue shorts the last time her mother saw her.

Maybe the branches will have some DNA or fiber from the perp.. I disagree that someone cared about this child by putting them in a tote...

Hopefully the branches can provide a possible location of where her death occurred or the perp was from since it isn't from that area. Being sealed at least whatever evidence will be intact.

IIRC, someone on another thread just posted that per RC she was wearing a navy blue tshirt with an american flag and navy blue shorts the last time her mother saw her.

Thanks for the replies.. Guess Noone knows what shoes if any she had on...

Do we know if this is the skeleton of a child/young teen or if this is the skeleton of any aged female with a small statue? Just wondering since seventeen-year-old Alissa Turney was mentioned though she is not small for her age.

What about Jhessye Shockley (sp?). I realize that she was only five, but since we have only heard from the eyewitness who discovered the crate, he could be mistaken on age. The timeframe for Jhessye seems more probable 2011 as apposed to 1999. IMOO

Jahessye Jash'ua Shockley

shockley_jahessye2.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/shockley_jahessye.html

was wearing pink flip-flop sandals when LKA, and was LKA in Glendale AZ. She also fits the finder's description of dark complexion.

I'm going out on a limb here to say this is probably our girl.

What a million dollar smile Jahessye had- answers will be had for some family who lost a loved one. Thinking about all of these sweet missing girls just breaks my heart. I hope they find whoever did this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back