Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #12 *Arrest*

It's almost been 3 years since this little girl died, yet there is never any info from LE and barely a mention in the media. I want justice for this baby, she didn't deserve this and she deserves justice.

My opinion has gone every which way on this one but her being wrapped in a blanket and disposed of in water always brings me back to thinking a woman was responsible for her death.

I have been interested in this case since I read about her disappearance the day she went missing.

I am sorry who did this to her has not been found yet.

Just thinking of Celina today, checked for updates, but alas, the case is still cold. :(

I will not forget Celina Cass ever. Her death has made me even stonger that not all are honest, not all are stable mentally, and good children get murdered by bad people in a small towns somedays. The AG can only move on something where there are facts. Move the facts townies. For Celina. RIP Celina. Bring Celina justice. jmo

I've been wondering about this case lately as well, and haven't been able to find any updates.

Very sad story.

This was perhaps the first Websleuths case I followed from the beginning. Even then I was unsatisfied with (what seemed to me) an almost casual way the local and state police were handling the case. It's a pattern I have seen since with other cases: when the family has reached a certain level of dysfunction the police seem to write even the children off.

In any case, I have not forgotten you Celina.

This was perhaps the first Websleuths case I followed from the beginning. Even then I was unsatisfied with (what seemed to me) an almost casual way the local and state police were handling the case. It's a pattern I have seen since with other cases: when the family has reached a certain level of dysfunction the police seem to write even the children off.

In any case, I have not forgotten you Celina.
It's so true. Nobody had anything to say or anything to offer, so oh well. I have read everything on here and off here about this child. Not much said from locals about a child killer among them either. Poor baby.

The silence in this case from LE, the family (especially the family), the community and friends of the family is absolutely deafening.

No outcry for justice for Celina in the media, no demand for justice on social media (save one distant relative), I don't even see occasional pictures or mentions of Celina on her family/friends FB pages.

Celina is one of the angels I think about often.

The silence in this case from LE, the family (especially the family), the community and friends of the family is absolutely deafening.

No outcry for justice for Celina in the media, no demand for justice on social media (save one distant relative), I don't even see occasional pictures or mentions of Celina on her family/friends FB pages.

Even on birthdays or other special anniversaries? :'(

http://www.krgv.com/news/3-years-on-girl-s-unsolved-slaying-haunts-town-766906

An 11-year-old girl whose disappearance prompted a massive search in 2011 before her body was found in the Connecticut River remains a haunting presence in her rural New Hampshire town...

Three years later, investigators remain silent about the details of Celina's death except to call it a homicide.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/1...-haunts-new-hampshire-town-three-years-later/

As of the weekend, there were no public memorial services planned to commemorate the third anniversary of Celina's death, and resident Shannon Towle hopes it stays that way. The previous anniversaries have attracted hordes of media, she said, and only served to unnerve children still struggling to cope with the security of their town being shattered.

"The kids who were her close friends are still dealing with this," said Towle, whose family owns the gas station and convenience store across from Celina's apartment in northern New Hampshire. She said news of an arrest would be cause for celebration...

Lyons said there is widespread frustration that the case has not been solved. "We recently had a case of someone grave-robbing in Colebrook, and it was solved in two weeks," Lyons said. "You wonder how that can be so quickly resolved when we have the death of a young girl coming up on three years and it's still not solved."

It's just shameful. Nothing less, and that town needs to demand answers from somebody. There was/is a child killer walking free.

Celina and Kyron are ones I have followed since day one. I really wish there could be some closure. :(

Celina and Kyron are ones I have followed since day one. I really wish there could be some closure. :(

Me, too...And Heather Elvis. It seems none of the cases I follow end up with closure. At least at this point. I pray this changes in all of them. :(

Me, too...And Heather Elvis. It seems none of the cases I follow end up with closure. At least at this point. I pray this changes in all of them. :(
I have followed those as well. Karen Swift and Susan Jacobson are two others that have no answers, and it drives me crazy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movalee
Back