SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, it's beyond me, but this girl seriously was only ten years old. :facepalm:
What a beautiful voice, it's unbelievable. And she sings one of my favorites, "O Mio Babbino Caro"

Jackie Evancho first audition America's Got Talent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d_XTvLalJk

Ms. MonaLou just got back from the vets and has all stitches out, and out of the EC, but still be on a leash for a few days to build up her strength. Well those are the instructions but it's awful hard keeping this little girl in her regular collar.

She know if there is any slack in the leash she can shake her head and get the collar off and she was gone, running around like crazy, dragging herself sideways on both sides, rolling on her back all feet in the air. Now she's a tired girl and I'll have a better nights sleep without her throwing herself down on me, with her back to me (but she has to touch me) and not being poked by the wire stitches.

She just had pot stickers with my husband and is asleep. The upside will be back on her regular (we're very guilty of feeding our dogs people food) dry food, and not the wet that has given her terrible gas, which she sleeps with her head under the covers and her behind sticking out of them, or she has her head on our pillows breathing dog breath in our faces.

Tomorrow the squirrels better watch out, they only think they've taken over the orchard back.

The peoples insurance company has been very good at taking care of my little girl, and have reimbursed us over three thousand for her vet bills so far, and barring any more compilations, their obligation will be met. That was all I asked of them, that and they make the dogs owners replace their rotting falling down fence. They have until the 25th to pay their fines through the window at city hall, and if not they will need to appear before the judge and see if the can talked them down from the maximum of fourteen thousand, if they don;t they will have warren's out for them, but no one will activity go after them, if they get stopped then they will be arrested and face the judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM&feature=player_detailpage

I almost didn't recognizes you with all your keys.

All excellent news IliketoBend, I am glad Mona is better and you have already been reimbursed. Nice to hear some good things happening :)

I Like to Bend Pages ~

Thanks so much for the happy news about MonaSue's recovery. I'd been waiting for just that!

It's a few minutes before 4:00 AM my time. I decided to get up because I couldn't sleep very well tonight. I came here to WS to see if there are any others wide awake like me. But, sadly, no. I'm all alone. Waaah.

That was my mother birthday, Anna's ex's and the day my 16 year old daughter in law had a abortion because she wasn't sure who the daddy was. My grandson was eight months old.

My mother was four when her mother died. She and I would talk late at night, and she told me about the last time she saw her mother, she had just turned four and her mother was being taken to a sanatorium for TB. She said Julia told her I love you baby. Julia died two months later.

Matthew 27:57-61

Now when evening had come, there came a rich man from Arimathea, named Joseph, who himself had also become a disciple of Jesus. This man went to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be given to him. When Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, and laid it in his new tomb which he had hewn out of the rock; and he rolled a large stone against the door of the tomb, and departed.

-----------
Hi I Like, My cousin was 3 months when her mom died at Christmas. She is a twin. Her father wanted the boy but not the girl, told gramma to throw her in the lake! Gramma and Uncle Otto raised Carole. Her father came back once and wanted to take her, Gramma told him lay one hand on her and she would hit him with the iron skillet.He signed her over to gramma on back of birth certificate. The twins were raised separate of course. The boy (man) is now dying of cancer. My gramma died from TB.. this is the time of year to rejoice for Christ is risen!!

ps. my gramma on fathers side had tb not my other gramma. This gram was German and lived a long life.

ILTBP- so glad Mona is doing well.

Just in case I'm busy and can't get here tomorrow:

picture.php

picture.php

Daisy- how's the house coming?
Becky- I was up @ 5:30 this morning- had a bad dream. Sorry I missed you.

My son has "imposter's syndrome". He thinks everyone at the graduate school will think he's a jerk and he shouldn't be there and he feels like a fraud because he thinks that his accomplishments are nowhere near as good as the other people attending the school. He is also saying that he "doesn't know how to do anything except go to school". When is it going to be better for him? :sigh:

Anyway- have a good day everyone. :seeya:

Jodi has, according to a celeb news site, become infected with Hep C from a dirty needle in jail. (She was having a TB shot) Also, she reckons that her left breast implant has started leaking, which has lead to a fungal infection, and she is being denied medical treatment!
So unfair!!
Couldn't happen to a nicer girl, really, could it?

Jodi has, according to a celeb news site, become infected with Hep C from a dirty needle in jail. (She was having a TB shot) Also, she reckons that her left breast implant has started leaking, which has lead to a fungal infection, and she is being denied medical treatment!
So unfair!!

And what about her sending letters to Travis' cousin? Has that been talked about on here before? Crazy

:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Jodi claims in new legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- while she was in the custody of Sheriff Joe ... she was given a Tuberculosis shot with an infected needle, which gave her Hep C.

She also claims her left silicone breast implant leaked and caused a fungal growth. Jodi alleges she was denied medical care.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/19/jodi-...arapaio-love-letters-hepatitis/#ixzz2zL1ctSXP

So unfair!!

Implants leaking ? :violin: Not only are they unnecessary, they are a proven health hazard, thus leading to the state possibly having to pay for treatment on an ongoing basis, so they should require them to be removed, imo. Just tie her down to a gurney and get a good hot knife and cut away. No anesthesia either, she doesn't deserve any.

Hepatitis C ? :boohoo: From a dirty needle that was used for a TB shot ? ... humbug... needles are disposable and sterile, must have been one smuggled in by some druggie. Or, she was exposed to it before she ever went to jail, all that *advertiser censored**l she was having with so many different men, that just might do it. She just needs to stop all the whining, put on her big girl pants, and suck it up, and be thankful she gets one good hot meal a day. :sothere:

Jodi needs to go to prison ASAP so that she has more things to worry about.

She does not know what she has done crossing Sheriff Joe and Nancy Grace. And, all this done without her attorneys. They probably want to pull their hair out by now.

I think Judge Sherry and Jose will not take this well either and things might move along in a way she has not anticipated.

She will probably have her implant removed. She should not have another put in IMO. Lopsided you say! That should be very attractive to her. These are the kind of things that will get to her. She just can't think ahead. Definitely a mental case. JMO

Reading the last two posts made my day!
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And what about her sending letters to Travis' cousin? Has that been talked about on here before? Crazy

Had not heard about this, can you give us more info?

*SO CURIOUS!*
TIA!

ETA- Just read the TMZ article, it mentions the letters. I still would like to hear more about it if anyone knows though :giggle:
Frickin' Arias, will it never end :facepalm:

It's a few minutes before 4:00 AM my time. I decided to get up because I couldn't sleep very well tonight. I came here to WS to see if there are any others wide awake like me. But, sadly, no. I'm all alone. Waaah.

LOL many times we're two sleuths that pass in the night. Don't you just hate it when you can't sleep and hope someone else can't, and you've just missed them when they've called it a night because no one else is up?

Hmmmmmmmm, somebody getting paranoid?? :floorlaugh:

Hard to say, because we don't know if these things are true. Until I see the referenced document, I'll remain skeptical.

But if by some chance this report is even remotely true, then, yes, solitary confinement is doing its job. Paranoia. :scared:

Implants leaking ? :violin: Not only are they unnecessary, they are a proven health hazard, thus leading to the state possibly having to pay for treatment on an ongoing basis, so they should require them to be removed, imo. Just tie her down to a gurney and get a good hot knife and cut away. No anesthesia either, she doesn't deserve any.

Hepatitis C ? :boohoo: From a dirty needle that was used for a TB shot ? ... humbug... needles are disposable and sterile, must have been one smuggled in by some druggie. Or, she was exposed to it before she ever went to jail, all that *advertiser censored**l she was having with so many different men, that just might do it. She just needs to stop all the whining, put on her big girl pants, and suck it up, and be thankful she gets one good hot meal a day. :sothere:

No money coming in from that pinwheel coloring Maria tried to sneek out, and the news it caused didn't put her in a good light.

Hmm how do I get more funds in my account and make people feel sorry for my snaky butt?

Ohhhhhhhhh I can make unfounded accusations. It's not like I haven't used that old trick before. It might just work out for me this time..

Someone need to run down Matt, Patty Womack and vampire Bobby and ask about IV drug use. We can see lines of coke on a table next to vampire Bobby and Jodi, grinning from ear to ear, and we know , by her own fathers account, that Jodi was growing pot when she was twelve, so mainlining isn't farfetched, dirty needles can be a real ***** at times.

I guess if venereal warts pop out she's blame Travis, or Sheriff Joe, Nancy Grace even all of the haters and their bad vibes towards me.

Take out the breast implants and let her sag like the rest of us at age thirty four. Lordy Lordy Jodi heading towards forty!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds&feature=player_detailpage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member