NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I think this is how she will be found. By accident. Dont they go back to court soon?

It's been about three months since the last custody hearing so I'm thinking there should be another sometime this month but I haven't seen any news. Still hoping Erica will be found.

Hey, I don't want to alarm everybody. But I'd like you guys to check out the FB profile for "Nan Goodwin Pennell" look in the public photos. I have a feeling that the girl in the pics is Erica.. Of course, anything from social media is considered rumor. But pictures are worth a thousand words..JMO

I looked at the age progression, and her missing photo, and I think it looks a lot like her. I wonder if this has been checked out yet?

Poor Erica :( Her little face bears such horror stories. You can just see it in her eyes .
And those pictures were taken when things were ' happy ' at home.
Where are you little one?

I looked at the age progression, and her missing photo, and I think it looks a lot like her. I wonder if this has been checked out yet?
The oldest pics of this girl on facebook is 2009.
Since Erica went missing in 2011ish I seriously doubt this is her.

not her. already discussed previously.

Saturday, April 19, 2013
9:00 p.m. EST

Radio Interview with Carolyn Parsons

OTDOTR (link)​

Former Moderator, Raine1212 will interview bio Mom, Carolyn Parsons tonight at 9:00 p.m. EST.

Carolyn Parsons will be discussing her missing daughter, Erica Parsons; why she allowed Erica to be adopted; the last time she saw Erica and what is being done to find her.

I want to listen so I can tell Carolyn how very sorry I am that this has happened. I truly believe that she tried to do what was the best for Erica. I can't imagine how horrible to realize that wonderful loving family she thought she was giving her was actually a sad and mean existence. Makes my heart hurt for her.

Does anyone know if the Parsonses had ANY connection to FL? Every day I see this UID thread remain unidentified I think of Erica.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - DeLand, Skeletal Remains in Garbage Bag, Mar'14

They moved from Salisbury to Fayetteville in late August 2013. Then they went down to New Orleans for a while. Fayetteville to New Orleans doesn't cross into Florida. The route does across through Atlanta, I checked my gps it shows 7 hours from Atlanta to Deland, FL.

Could they have stored her body in one of the many storage a they had and dropped her on the way down? One article says three of four cadaver dogs hit on a storage building for human remains.

They moved from Salisbury to Fayetteville in late August 2013. Then they went down to New Orleans for a while. Fayetteville to New Orleans doesn't cross into Florida. The route does across through Atlanta, I checked my gps it shows 7 hours from Atlanta to Deland, FL.

Could they have stored her body in one of the many storage a they had and dropped her on the way down? One article says three of four cadaver dogs hit on a storage building for human remains.

There have been two sets of remains found in Durham relatively recently (June '13 and February '14) and I can't find ANY updates about them! The last one being investigators trying to determine a connection to any missing persons cases.

The last update from Greensboro remains (even closer to Salisbury): http://www.wfmynews2.com/story/news...greensboro-police-reveal-new-details/6643333/

A whole lotta nothing, except the 3 families of missing persons contacting LE and being ruled out. I'm not sure if Carolyn has been doing anything like that.

To contrast, this occurred on March 13th (more NC remains) http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9463404 and they were identified by the 19th http://www.wncn.com/story/25021403/skeletal-remains-in-hoke-identified-2-charged-with-murder

I know there is an enormous scale of difficult in identifying remains based on level of decomposition, scattering, etc, it's just frustrating. :(

More to consider, from a few days ago:
http://myfox8.com/2014/04/18/police-release-mugshots-in-winston-salem-human-trafficking-case/

Also, not sure if significant enough to mention, but I have good reason to believe the Parsonses are still dealing in breeding/selling as recently as 1 month ago.

you think they are still selling and breeding animals bettie?

Can't be too certain. I couldn't remember the url of their now-defunct kennel so I went on some random search for NC hedgehog breeders and found one who also happened to deal in miniature dachshunds (based on search results for the phone number listed, not the site itself) and used very very familiar diction. Could be a coincidence. No "about us" section. Also obviously not a felony to continue doing it despite recent legal matters.. but if I were in the market for a hedgehog I would want to know if the breeder I'm about to financially contribute to was involved in something like that. And had previously left animals in the yard after abandoning their house to escape media frenzy. So on and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288