SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, will she ever get it through her head we do not care? Arpaio had it right.She is trying to keep herself in the news. Arias is a has been. We dont give a fig how many times she leaks, itches, twitches, yawns , or f*rts. If her *advertiser censored* are a problem take them out. JODI! you dont need them, no one cares. I think she will be shocked at the amount of media she gets this time around. :floorlaugh:

:seeya:

:loveyou:

Now on to bigger and better things! like Easter Bunnies and Chocolate!!:loveyou: I wish everyone a Happy Easter and a new beginning with Spring..May we all have a nice dinner and give Thanks. xoxoxo...:spring:

Happy Easter little Teghan :loveyou:

This is the best I can find:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BloJNRwCEAAErds.jpg
Who knows if JA statement is true. We can only hope

Notice at the bottom of the page it says the paperwork is not in proper form. Maybe JA did do this????
This still looks a little odd to me.

It really was filed, here:

http://www2.azd.uscourts.gov/azd/ci...er-web?OpenView&Start=1&Count=3000&Expand=1#1

Case number on the jpg is one number too much (an extra 0):

CV14-0710-PHX-GMS (DKD) 04/04/2014 Arias, et al v. Grace, et al

ETA - Posted this before reading to the end, lol. So, it's a hoax filed by ??? I wonder.

Happy Easter everyone!

I hope that all are well, pups and horses too.

Here is a fantastic series, it is on t.v. right now, but given sleeping and waking hours, it is nice that they allow viewing on the net. Some may recognize the host from PBS.

http://www.cosmosontv.com/watch/222974531915

Hi, will she ever get it through her head we do not care? Arpaio had it right.She is trying to keep herself in the news. Arias is a has been. We dont give a fig how many times she leaks, itches, twitches, yawns , or f*rts. If her *advertiser censored* are a problem take them out. JODI! you dont need them, no one cares. I think she will be shocked at the amount of media she gets this time around. :floorlaugh:

:seeya:

I also think missy's :jail: trying to keep herself in the news and this ruse was done to stop the cameras in the retrial. They can track how fast this little bit of "news" went around the internet and how this might dirty-up the new jury pool. I don't believe any of the DT's or Mitigation gal's objections that they didn't do it. Yes- they didn't do it, but someone did it for them. Bah to all of them and Pftt, too. :snooty:

"Trust everybody, but cut the cards."
Finley Peter Dunne

I also think missy's :jail: trying to keep herself in the news and this ruse was done to stop the cameras in the retrial. They can track how fast this little bit of "news" went around the internet and how this might dirty-up the new jury pool. I don't believe any of the DT's or Mitigation gal's objections that they didn't do it. Yes- they didn't do it, but someone did it for them. Bah to all of them and Pftt, too. :snooty:

"Trust everybody, but cut the cards."
Finley Peter Dunne

Fortunately, there is so much out there that the jury pool is not fooled.

She only has 2 possible sentences. Life or death.

I think, no matter what is said by both Juan :)loveyou: so cute) and team, or defense team, will not matter at this point. (I don't have an opinion either way, other than shut her communication down forever. It does not help her sentencing, nor the public opinion other than 20 somethings, and maybe they are onto it too, imo...) So much for cards, she played them, all wrong...

You know, I have to say, it's a bit of a worry when reporters are posting a story without checking their facts, and only start to realise it's a hoax when people on Twitter drum it into their heads. It wasn't until one of them actually decided to confirm that the signature was indeed not Jodi's that they started to readjust the reporting of this filing, until then they were happy to repeat the TMZ story verbatim.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 17h
Old journalism adage: if your grandmother tells you she loves you, check it out. #jodiarias

Yep.

They should have realized when papers were typed~~when she filed before it was hand written

The "funny" thing is that the whole thing was supposed to be a hoax, yet what they wrote (as her writing it) was so believable. Nothing she does will ever surprise us - we know how manipulative and frankly, crazy, she is.

Right what the heck have I missed with those letters???????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should have realized when papers were typed~~when she filed before it was hand written

Agree Zoey, and the date by her signature is before the date of his, how could she have it typed and signed before him, when she is where she is? Not likely, pilgrim, but pretty funny.

Even though it is all a likely hoax, I still feel like JA has her dirty little hands in it somehow.

Not saying she did the filing, but maybe she hinted to one of her dipsy minions that it was time to stir up some attention again?
:dunno:

I am beyond pissed. Four weeks ago yesterday, my little girl was attacked by two pit bulls. It was milestone for her...

This afternoon my dh called and said he took a back road to our house (that goes past the dog owners house) and standing out in the middle of the road was the big white pit bull that attacked Mona the worst. All alone, nobody with it, and a school had just got out and kids were heading down the street. So he called 911 and they "patched" him through to animal control and he spoke with the officer that was handing Mona's case and told them.. so of course that dog was never out according to the owner...

I told my grandson to come with me to my own backyard to let my little girl pee in her own backyard...he brought his sword with him... I think I'll tell dh to put a shotgun near the backdoor.

what music do you listen to when pissed? L7's *****list comes to mind

I am beyond pissed. Four weeks ago yesterday, my little girl was attacked by two pit bulls. It was milestone for her...

This afternoon my dh called and said he took a back road to our house (that goes past the dog owners house) and standing out in the middle of the road was the big white pit bull that attacked Mona the worst. All alone, nobody with it, and a school had just got out and kids were heading down the street. So he called 911 and they "patched" him through to animal control and he spoke with the officer that was handing Mona's case and told them.. so of course that dog was never out according to the owner...

I told my grandson to come with me to my own backyard to let my little girl pee in her own backyard...he brought his sword with him... I think I'll tell dh to put a shotgun near the backdoor.

what music do you listen to when pissed? L7's *****list comes to mind

OMG, I would be way beyond angry, in fact, in my present state of hormonal imbalance, I would probably be gathering up my weapons :furious: You do have guns don't you , BendPages ? I would not hesitate to use them if necessary, you have a right to protect yourselves. Hey, I'm a died in the wool Texan, does that tell you anything ? :wink: :cowboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288