**GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dunno:Why do you think if he did have an accomplice wouldn't Luca have thrown him/her under the bus by now? And I also think LE would have figured it out by now if there would have been someone else? JMO

:dunno:Why do you think if he did have an accomplice wouldn't Luca have thrown him/her under the bus by now? And I also think LE would have figured it out by now if there would have been someone else? JMO

Because of the fame.

Because of the fame.

But even now ?
He's had time to think about what he did & what's gonna happen to him.
Surely he realises he's never (or at least a very long time ) getting out !

The severity of what he's done must have hit him, wasn't he sick recently during a hearing (?) ?

I do understand what Thar means...if he did have an accomplice he probably would rather go down as the only one because I do think it's true he wouldn't want to share being infamous and all the attention he is getting now,that's what he always wanted in the first place?

I started reading about this a few days ago and started from thread one when the story broke. Is there any reason why thread #4 is missing? It seems to be the timeframe he was caught! Was it removed or am I looking in the wrong spot? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes u wonder why luka didn't commit murder in the united states where high profile trials get televised. He would have loved the camera time.

I started reading about this a few days ago and started from thread one when the story broke. Is there any reason why thread #4 is missing? It seems to be the timeframe he was caught! Was it removed or am I looking in the wrong spot? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It may have been pulled for a clean up, then one of the mods decided or forgot to restore it to the board?

Maybe one of the mods could clarify...

Makes u wonder why luka didn't commit murder in the united states where high profile trials get televised. He would have loved the camera time.

That's a good point. He'll be thinking he missed a trick there.

Good point, but there are also many popular cases which don't get televised.
Maybe there will be cameras in September...

It may have been pulled for a clean up, then one of the mods decided or forgot to restore it to the board?

Maybe one of the mods could clarify...

Could it be due to the thread titles ?

At the time of this unfolding wasn't it basically 'General Discussion' threads ?
So much was happening and being discovered about Luka at the same time as the murder being reported/investigated it all got kinda 'crazy' very quickly !!

I'm really not sure he *thought/planned* ahead.
If at all !!

:waitasec:

*Struggling to find right words to explain what I mean, as in his *logic* is so inconsistent

I think the email to Alex West six months prior to killing shows that he did plan it.

I agree. I guess he also planned his escape and trusted in it, but he had no plan what he'd do if police catches him... If I'm wrong and they acquit him, because he has a plan and prove that he's innocent or whatever, he's a pure genius. But I don't think so. :D

I agree. I guess he also planned his escape and trusted in it, but he had no plan what he'd do if police catches him... If I'm wrong and they acquit him, because he has a plan and prove that he's innocent or whatever, he's a pure genius. But I don't think so. :D

Yeah that's what I think regarding 'getting caught'

And ......that's a scary thought !
An Evil Genius

By the way, does anyone know something about the person named Breann Pearl Lang? I've read this name several times now..

By the way, does anyone know something about the person named Breann Pearl Lang? I've read this name several times now..

" It has been alleged that Breann Pearl Lang is the female featured in the kitten killing videos and she was thought to be a Luka Magnotta alias until her Facebook profile recently became active."

http://www.allmystery.de/themen/np90473-26

" It has been alleged that Breann Pearl Lang is the female featured in the kitten killing videos and she was thought to be a Luka Magnotta alias until her Facebook profile recently became active."

http://www.allmystery.de/themen/np90473-26

There are people saying that she is a troll and not the person who helped Magnotta... but the interesting thing is that the snake which killed the cat in one video, was hers

I have yet to see the video. Honestly, I don't know if I want to. I'm rather new to this case, so forgive me. It sounds very gruesome, yet very robotic.

I have yet to see the video. Honestly, I don't know if I want to. I'm rather new to this case, so forgive me. It sounds very gruesome, yet very robotic.

:noooo: Don't !

Seriously thou if you feel unsure I wouldn't, you'd probably be better seeing some stills at least first.
The video's not particularly gory but it is heartbreaking.

^^^ For anyone who feels this way ^^^

( & who is still able to listen to New Order without re-seeing all over again !)

Rather than actually watching the video or searching through some rather 'unsavory' sites trying finding Screen Captures I have found page with which contains a few together,

~ These images can be found numerous places with a quick Google but scattered around many various 'Gore' sites which I know many people do not want to 'click' on so...

Here's a cached page from one which has quite a few images on the one page so you don't need to go to the site itself !

* WARNING - EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES OF MURDER !! *

Images from Luka Magnotta Murder Video

' 1 lunatic 1 icepick '

graphic-warning.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/loouklu

I think this, hopefully, will help anyone who's unsure get good idea of what the video shows & therefore help them decide -

It's been discussed in detail so much & is such a 'huge' part of this case, this may help people who really don't want to watch it.

* WARNING - The images are horrific & extremely graphic* but I feel these would probably be better, but... as with the video, once see can never be un-seen

* There's also some links to the actual video/s * ( how many are still active I have no idea )

Yeah. The stills were. Whoa. I've followed many trials. I went to school for psych. I've seen things. But that is truly gruesome. I honestly don't think I can handle the video. Maybe with a few xanax. It's just that it's so real. So very real.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...so-found-in-trash-outside-apartment-1.2781112

This article confirms the fate of that poor dog used in the video.

The investigators also found a severed limb, articles of clothing, two knives, a shower curtain, scissors and a dead dog among the trash.

:sick: :(

ETA: Found this on Twitter...

Les Perreaux ‏@perreaux 14h14 hours ago
Also found in the garbage? An angle grinder, like this. #magnotta
Angle Grinder.jpg

IIRC, there was speculation earlier in this thread that an angle grinder may have been used. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa