AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
And please refresh my memory. Who is the individual who supposedly saw BW leave with DW? What is the description of that vehicle? Just pondering over a few things again.

BW, young lady where are you?????????

The way I see it ... CW said BW left to see DH ... if we discount that for a moment, cause we know how reliable that one has been, ... then the last person who said s/he saw a living BW was CW ... and, presumably, who ever else was in CW's home at that time ...

I forget now ... when (time & date) was the last confirmed sighting or confirmed phone communication with a live BW prior to CW's supposed sighting of BW walking out CW's door or out of CW's yard?

I think I remember Steph stating she spoke with BW on the phone over the weekend prior to BW going missing, so 4 or 5 days prior, but someone must have seen or talked to BW closer to the time of her having left CW's house ... I'm sure we've already covered this but I just don't remember what the answer was. TIA

JMO, CW would appear to have the answers to this BW missing mystery since she told so many different stories surrounding BW's departure ... why haven't LE applied some pressure to her? Why has this continued w/o resolution for so long? What's CW's "husband's" version of the events surrounding BW's departure from their house?

@ Steph -
Who all was in the CW's house when BW supposedly left that fateful evening?
Have you and W talked with the "husband"?
Are you satisfied with his version of events?
Did it ring true to you both?
Does he have a history of violence?
???
Ugh!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=776008179076871&id=451298481547844&stream_ref=10
539103_586346674709690_778952876_n.jpg

"Last [confirmed] seen [by whom] in ... Styx River, AL"??? TIA

What does KlaasKids think happened to BW? TIA

Is bucket money/reward still safely in bank? Who can withdraw from the account? TIA

What is the very small writing to the right of "team Brittney"?

Doing a BUMP for Brittney. :bump:

Look at those pictures of Brittney with her daughter, so beautiful. Gosh, will there ever be answers? Please!

Stay strong everybody. :wave:

She is just lovely in the photos, isn't she? Beam of sunshine material!

The way I see it ... CW said BW left to see DH ... if we discount that for a moment, cause we know how reliable that one has been, ... then the last person who said s/he saw a living BW was CW ... and, presumably, who ever else was in CW's home at that time ...

And please refresh my memory. Who is the individual who supposedly saw BW leave with DW? What is the description of that vehicle? Just pondering over a few things again.

I don't think anyone saw BW with DH.

A cell ping does not mean a person is there it means the phone is.

Id bet my last dollar CW is the last to see her and that CW got her daughter out of dodge before the sheet hit the fan.

There is a very good reason CW wont take a poly and answer questions about her daughter.

All MVOO

I don't think anyone saw BW with DH.

A cell ping does not mean a person is there it means the phone is.

Id bet my last dollar CW is the last to see her and that CW got her daughter out of dodge before the sheet hit the fan.

There is a very good reason CW wont take a poly and answer questions about her daughter.

All MVOO

BBM - I agree with you - with the following additions:
BW was probably not seen alive by anyone after the 7pm-ish supposed
departure from CW's house now nearly two years ago. JMO

Departure = most likely having passed through death and into her next life. JMO
At this late date, I have a very hard time realistically imagining BW could still be alive. So, focusing on the time (hours, few days) surrounding BW's supposed departure time from CW's house, something un/intentionally must have gone completely wrong for BW and her life most likely ended. JMO

There was/has been far too much scrambling and story telling in this case/s. Additionally, the ginormous fricking ugliest can of worms the whole family was trying to keep sealed shut has/had probably added to the desire to keep silent about BW. Some/many are also probably relieved in the knowledge that BW's observations/knowledge of others' in/actions went with her. (Case in point: The writings by one of the brilliant ones about not being able to compare handwriting.)

Still holding out the slimmest hope that one of them will grow a conscience, step forward and tell the truth. ... Brother W? CW's "husband"?

I forget now ... when (time & date) was the last confirmed sighting or confirmed phone communication with a live BW prior to CW's supposed sighting of BW walking out CW's door or out of CW's yard?

I think I remember Steph stating she spoke with BW on the phone over the weekend prior to BW going missing, so 4 or 5 days prior, but someone must have seen or talked to BW closer to the time of her having left CW's house ... I'm sure we've already covered this but I just don't remember what the answer was. TIA

JMO, CW would appear to have the answers to this BW missing mystery since she told so many different stories surrounding BW's departure ... why haven't LE applied some pressure to her? Why has this continued w/o resolution for so long? What's CW's "husband's" version of the events surrounding BW's departure from their house?

@ Steph -
Who all was in the CW's house when BW supposedly left that fateful evening?
Have you and W talked with the "husband"?
Are you satisfied with his version of events?
Did it ring true to you both?
Does he have a history of violence?
???
Ugh!
If I am remembering correctly, BW spoke to P's dad on the phone asking him to come get her that night, before she left CW's with DH (or however she left). I know P's dad didn't see her in person, but he spoke to her, so I think it's safe to assume BW was okay/alive at least until after that call ended.

If I am remembering correctly, BW spoke to P's dad on the phone asking him to come get her that night, before she left CW's with DH (or however she left). I know P's dad didn't see her in person, but he spoke to her, so I think it's safe to assume BW was okay/alive at least until after that call ended.

Thanks for the refresher ... I remember that now ... does anyone remember/know what time that phone call happened between BW and P's dad prior to BW's departure from CW's house? TIA

How did BW and CW's "husband" get along? Did he have an explosive temper? TIA

I think of you everyday beautiful girl. We will never give up hoping you will be found!

I just looked for the early timelines and could find neither hide nor hair of them on WS.

For what it's worth: I think we were all sent on a wild goose chase with regard to everything,
including and following BW's supposed 7:30pm departure from CW's house. JMVHO!

CW, most likely, has all the answers! JMO

wild-goose-chase.jpg

http://www.ogosense.com/images/stories/2011images/wild-goose-chase.jpg

IIRC, not too long ago there was a search for BW near CW's house. Since that time have KlaasKids and CW continued to communicate/cooperate or has that relationship turned a little icy? TIA

Who all was in CW's house when CW said BW walked out of CW's front door or left CW's yard? TIA

The story is the common law husband was leaving for out of town work with his brother they both were in a truck in the driveway and CW was saying good bye when Brittney walked off saying she was going to stay with a friend. This is what CW told us and LE. But on the night Brittney vanished CW called me and told me she told Brittney she was going to Have to help with CW's babies and they argued Brittney she wasn't and she was going to stay with said friend.

Security cameras at store facing end of the CW's neighborhood caught image of DH truck a large Black SUV with a passenger. No one has come forward to say they witnessed them together. It's both their phone pings and the people Brittney told she was going to Styx River with DH is how we come to believe they were together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong