MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM
I've done research on that. When she went missing I checked craigslist. Then I checked meetme. I've been monitoring a place called "backpage"; a local listing for prostitution in the area.(trust me..don't go there.. even if it peaks your interest just a little.) I don't see any recent or old postings of jessica. If anyone else can research a bit into the dating sites, it'd be appreciated. I think my hubby would be really keen to know why I would ever join a dating site. lol JMHO

Did you try mingle2 or pof? Those are popular also.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Alright the backdoor seems to be a focus of how a trash can can be in front of the door. imagine this- JH decides that she wants to go outside for a cigarette so she props the door open with the trash can, maybe she is outside smoking with someone she knows, maybe she is smoking when someone pulls up- but she is outside and walked out the backdoor willingly. The person that takes Jessica then places the garbage back inside (maybe kicks the can in or carefully rolls in back in) but the garbage can is back inside and then the door closes, latching securely as the door cannot be opened from the outside.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2014/04/jessica_heeringa_case_police_r.html

I do not have the article to post, however someone asked why she would have so much cash on her... early on in the investigation I believe that it was stated that she cashed her pay check at Meijer (justifying the amount of cash on her)

$450 is not that much cash on payday. She might have even been paid biweekly. If Jessica was cashing her checks at Meijer, she probably didn't even have a bank account. I just don't feel like the cash means anything, other than whoever took Jessica was NOT interested in cash. MOO. IMO. and so on.

I wonder if that front door had a tone that sounded when someone opened the door to enter or bells on the door handle etc?

I wonder if they had a fake security camera set up or just nothing?

I'm definitely getting more of a feeling that it was someone who was known to Jessica who is behind all of this, with the information in recent articles.

I think this case is just like the Heather Elvis case.
I think it's 2 ppl.

And with multiple people involved, if that is the case, I wonder what each one would have to gain? Seems personal,and most likely these individuals thought they would have something to lose perhaps, so they got rid of her. Maybe there are multiple reasons for each specific person, and they all worked together, and they all don't want to come clean.
Multiple people to abduct Jessica would make the abduction fast and quick, and easier.
This was personal.
IMOO.

Well, the way I look at it; there's one leader and two followers. The leader thought it out "to a T", where the other two weren't too sure. It was sloppy and they messed up on a bunch of things but it went according to plan for the most part so they're keeping their mouths shut.
Of course, they also didn't think about the consequences of WHEN they got caught. Because there is no "IF" here..it's WHEN. Most likely, these people have families and little kids of their own. The other two/or just the weakest of the two, were probably threatened that the same would happen to them if they opened their mouths. Which by all means if the "leader" thinks they're that powerful, then they should be scared. But they should have been scared enough to realize, if they let this person/s DO this and get away with it..they're going to do it AGAIN. Once an ordinary person takes a life in their own hands, they'll WANT to do it again. For the thrill of it. And next time it could be unprovoked, without motive. JMHO

We're looking for someone who has "control issues" who likes to be "in charge" of every situation. Someone that "if you tangle with then it could have serious consequences." I think this person is smart enough to think out every detail, and try to head off LE in every serious line of questioning. But when provoked could provide the information they need.
I wish LE the best in everything they do. Hopefully they've come to the same conclusions as we have as to WHO and WHY. And they'll nail whomever has anything to do with it. Justice4Jessica. MOO, as always.

I dont think it was planned at all.
What I think happened was .....Someone was seen
Visiting jessica he went around to the back she propped
The door open and they sat back there talking or whatever.
The person that saw this fellow called his sig other
Who hurried to gas station madder than hell.

I think there was a fight that got out of control and then a cover up!

All jmo

From Imamaze Post:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 *Media, Map Links Only*

The 911 caller mentions that when you walk in, the bell goes ding, ding ding, but he didn't see anybody.

Thank you for the info.
I has asked about the door ding sound to rule out someone being able to enter from the front without her hearing the entry.

I also asked about the possibility of the fake camera because if they had one it might save the life of someone in Jessica's position but she was taken any way sooooo I wondered if they had a fake camera and if she was taken anyway then that might have indicated someone knew it was a fake camera and thus it would be more likely the perp had local knowledge and possibly knowledge that only a very few people might know.

But if they didn't even have a fake camera then we gain no info from that question. Durn!

All jmo

This is a new out look on things for me. This actually sounds very possible to me. Thanks for postin this.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Have the witnesses who saw the POI leaving in van taken lie detector tests? That's where I would start. If I had nothing to hide I would take the test to help LE eliminate me as a suspect. If the witnesses pass that would indicate they didn't make up the sketch and that they don't know who the POI is.

I don't forget faces either, if I was witness I would be looking over thousands of photos of suspects, criminals, drivers licenses, whatever available.

How about doing hypnosis to see if the witnesses recall a plate number or something unique about the van?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Thanks for the evening and overnight posts. There's been a lot of activity on the official Find Jessica Heeringa Facebook site, as well. If you visit, please remember that posts are not considered to be facts, so we can't discuss them here.

https://www.facebook.com/FindJessicaHeeringa

I continue to :please: that Jessica is still alive and will eventually return to her family. I also hope that the newly-released details of the case, along with LE's confidence that "the secret won't always be a secret", will convince someone to come forward and tell the truth about what happened. While no one has been named a suspect, LE has made it clear that there are persons of interest who were either involved in Jess' disappearance or have knowledge of who took the young mother, the reason that she was targeted, and her current disposition.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
- Sir Walter Scott

Well, the way I look at it; there's one leader and two followers. The leader thought it out "to a T", where the other two weren't too sure. It was sloppy and they messed up on a bunch of things but it went according to plan for the most part so they're keeping their mouths shut.
Of course, they also didn't think about the consequences of WHEN they got caught. Because there is no "IF" here..it's WHEN. Most likely, these people have families and little kids of their own. The other two/or just the weakest of the two, were probably threatened that the same would happen to them if they opened their mouths. Which by all means if the "leader" thinks they're that powerful, then they should be scared. But they should have been scared enough to realize, if they let this person/s DO this and get away with it..they're going to do it AGAIN. Once an ordinary person takes a life in their own hands, they'll WANT to do it again. For the thrill of it. And next time it could be unprovoked, without motive. JMHO

We're looking for someone who has "control issues" who likes to be "in charge" of every situation. Someone that "if you tangle with then it could have serious consequences." I think this person is smart enough to think out every detail, and try to head off LE in every serious line of questioning. But when provoked could provide the information they need.
I wish LE the best in everything they do. Hopefully they've come to the same conclusions as we have as to WHO and WHY. And they'll nail whomever has anything to do with it. Justice4Jessica. MOO, as always.

A person with "control issues" could be intimidating to others, so perhaps they would do what that person says. Also, a person who has control issues might also think if I can't have her, nobody can.....
IMOO.

All jmo

So perhaps this person who was mad, did not want Jessica associated with the person Jessica was talking to?
IMOO.

Have the witnesses who saw the POI leaving in van taken lie detector tests? That's where I would start. If I had nothing to hide I would take the test to help LE eliminate me as a suspect. If the witnesses pass that would indicate they didn't make up the sketch and that they don't know who the POI is.

I don't forget faces either, if I was witness I would be looking over thousands of photos of suspects, criminals, drivers licenses, whatever available.

How about doing hypnosis to see if the witnesses recall a plate number or something unique about the van?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I don't recall who, but, yes, there have been a few folks who submitted to polygraphs early in the investigation. LE hasn't released results nor would I expect them to do so. Polys are only an investigative tool and can't be used in court. If anyone who might be deemed a person of interest has hired an attorney, the client would likely be advised not to submit to a polygraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993