Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you notice that at the press conference McAdams said they have physical evidence that is being analyzed at the crime lab?

I don't think he confessed. In fact I think he put out all that stuff about repenting his sins when he did because he knew Dylan was spilling the beans on him and Adams. He knew sooner or later the shoe was going to drop right on his head and he was going to go right down along with Adams. That article was written about the same time Adams was threatening Dylan. Autry knew if Adams was going down Dylan was going to see to it he did too.

I think the 'getting religion' will be usedyour by his defense trying to save him from the death penalty if this becomes a death penalty case. No matter how he likes to pretend his is a good guy now, he isn't. He is as bad as Adams. He was a member of the Arian Brotherhood. And he is just as brutal and sadistic if he kidnapped and murdered a defenseless young woman like Holly.
IMO

That news article came out a while back. I saw it and I didnt keep it. I think this happen way before Dylan, and you will find it in that other place, with a link.

Found this on a google search. So, he wrote a letter repenting his sins, huh? Maybe he confessed.
http://billwarnermyblog.wordpress.c...ence-reduction-after-only-5-months-in-prison/

If I remember correctly he wrote a letter which was published in the local Parsons newspaper, the News Leader. I believe it was published some time prior to the February search warrants being issued, but I honestly can't be sure. I saw a PDF version several weeks ago, but for some reason did not save the link or PDF.

IMO, of course.

It appears this was more of a revenge killing. What happened at the coon hunt?

Did you notice that at the press conference McAdams said they have physical evidence that is being analyzed at the crime lab?

They ALWAYS have evidence that is being analyzed at the crime lab. Much of it amounts to nothing in the end. That is just a stall tactic to get those pesky reporters to stop asking so many questions.

Jason has a FB page. ZA's was taken down not long after the indictment.

It appears this was more of a revenge killing. What happened at the coon hunt?

Dont see any indication of revenge (IMHO). Its a lot of trouple to go through for a typical revenge killing.

Im still not putting much stock into the Coon Hunt story since much of it has been debunked, discounted, etc.

Matou, imo there is a reason for TBI director Mark Gwyn, comparing the Holly Bobo abduction/murder to the 1993 Meth induced torture/murders of the two victims by James Christian Tatrow. Although the TBI PIO later attempted to minimize the leakage/connection. She was simply doing the TBI 3 step; one step forward, and two steps backward, imo.

Imo, if you read the article from the last thread of the J.C. Tatrow murders, it will be a good indication of HB's last days, except the motive would have been sexual...

I read about that case when you linked it Foxfire and you are right.

I think that case is very reflective on how Holly was tortured, raped, and brutally beaten repeatedly for days before she was murdered. It seems meth addicts are like viscous rabid animals.

Very early on 'over there' the locals who said Adams and others in the A-train bragged to them very early on about what all they did to Holly and if these people are correct Holly experienced hell on earth before she died. And what was supposedly told to them was all about the brutal rapes and beatings Holly suffered.

No other motive makes any sense..... not to me anyway.

Imo, it is the same motive as old as time where someone couldn't get the female they wanted, and kidnapped them so they could force the victim into submission.

IMO

I think it is interesting that LE still will not discuss a motive. Perhaps they are still trying to figure it out, or there is more people who may have had the real motive.

What we found out, or had confirmed, today.

- Holly's body has not been found
- "Several" people have sworn statements that they saw Holly after she was abducted
- There are others that know something or were involved (they know who they are) and they should be expecting a knock on the door soon.

IMO, this press conference is more about sending someone a clear message. "We know who you are and we know why Holly was killed"

It makes more sense to me that ZA was on FaceBook with his camo clothes asking who he is hunting for. He was like a peacock strutting for his friends because many of them knew exactly what he was referring to.

Wonder if it will be another 3 months before the next shoe falls.

Regarding this part

"There are others that know something or were involved (they know who they are) and they should be expecting a knock on the door soon."

Is it just me or should LE have already knocked on whoever doors they needed by now. Why wasnt this done already. What is the hold up.

Why do I constantly get the feeling in this case that there is someone of authority that got financial gains from these 2 fools. They may have not been part of the murder but I think if we ever find out who has been helping these 2 we may be surprised to learn that they had a badge.

Dont see any indication of revenge (IMHO). Its a lot of trouple to go through for a typical revenge killing.

Im still not putting much stock into the Coon Hunt story since much of it has been debunked, discounted, etc.

I disagree especially if others were involved and/or witnessed.

As far as the coon hunt, we know Holly was there. What was debunked?

We have storms now, trying not to stay on.. we just had some hail. On my tablet..however, news channel 5 is on with their 6pm report with more on Holly's case if you want to catch it live.. not sure if there is anything more new, I just lost my satellite feed... dangit, just hpoe the power doesn't go.

Yes, he should have come forth sooner but he may have been too fearful. It seems everyone was scared to death of Adams and maybe Autry too.

Both are bad dudes.
IMO

Where are you getting that Dylan and others were fearful?

Regarding this part

"There are others that know something or were involved (they know who they are) and they should be expecting a knock on the door soon."

Is it just me or should LE have already knocked on whoever doors they needed by now. Why wasnt this done already. What is the hold up.

Why do I constantly get the feeling in this case that there is someone of authority that got financial gains from these 2 fools. They may have not been part of the murder but I think if we ever find out who has been helping these 2 we may be surprised to learn that they had a badge.

I think all along for years a lot of people wouldn't cooperate with the police and refused to even talk to them. I think more and more witnesses are coming forward now due to Adams being locked up tight.

I think they do know who they are. They are probably just applying pressure to see if they will run or start shooting their mouth off to someone.

I really don't know if these guys know anyone to get out a lot of the stuff they did. It does seem the family of Adams called the police when he threatened or attacked them and the police did arrest and charge him. And Autry has 26 convictions under his belt too.

It seems the type of cases they were convicted off could be ones where a short amount of time is served. I believe an attorney from the area explained that is why Adams didn't do much time. Some of it may have been due to overcrowding.

LOL! It seems like everyone and his brother is locked up in a jail somewhere up there. The public population in Decatur County, TN is shrinking.:floorlaugh:

I remember one case that went unsolved for 26 years. The woman knew who did it but she was so afraid of the murderer she didn't tell anyone until he was sent to prison 26 years later. So it happens.

I just hope the truth eventually comes out and all involved are proscuted.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Where are you getting that Dylan and others were fearful?

My own opinion based on the fact that everyone else in Adams family was fearful of him.

His mother.
His step-father.
His grandmother.
His grandfather.
His step-sister at the time.

And with Dylan being the younger brother, and Adams being such a controlling , I think he too was just like the rest of the family. It shows how Adams thinks threats work with his family members. That is why he sent a message to Dylan that if he didn't shut his mouth he would be in the hole with Holly. That shows me he thinks intimidation and threatening Dylan works, and it probably did for years.

IMO

I read about that case when you linked it Foxfire and you are right.

I think that case is very reflective on how Holly was tortured, raped, and brutally beaten repeatedly for days before she was murdered. It seems meth addicts are like viscous rabid animals.

Very early on 'over there' the locals who said Adams and others in the A-train bragged to them very early on about what all they did to Holly and if these people are correct Holly experienced hell on earth before she died. And what was supposedly told to them was all about the brutal rapes and beatings Holly suffered.

No other motive makes any sense..... not to me anyway.

Imo, it is the same motive as old as time where someone couldn't get the female they wanted, and kidnapped them so they could force the victim into submission.

IMO

James Christopher Tatrow Murders - Begin reading on Page 3 >
http://www.tncourts.gov/sites/default/files/OPINIONS/tcca/PDF/984/tatrowjc.pdf

http://digital.films.com/FalshCC/40887.xml
<sniped - read more>

Six defendants were convicted including James Christopher Tatrow, who confessed to the killings. All had one thing in common; Methamphetamine...
After days of torture, they murdered Zammit & Harry, wrapped them in chicken wire and tied cement blocks to them, then threw them off the hurricane bridge into the depths of the caney fork river.
Moore said, "It is one of the most horrendous crimes during my tenure working in the upper cumberland, and I have been working here for over 30 years.

FYI: Meth was given to both sides during World War Two to fight fatigue & hunger- METH BECAME INFAMOUS FOR ITS USE BY THE PILOTS OF THE JAPANESE KAMIKAZE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam