GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also important to keep in mind there were no traces of drugs in any of their autopsies or in the cars and the boys had full access to money if they needed it with company cards in their names the boys did not have to pay rent and they were family oriented they liked hanging out with each other and their parents. Who ever committed these crimes is also familiar with San Diego,There is no way it was a coincidence you need to know those freeways to maneuver around especially if you're fleeing there is the 8, 163, 805, 15 freeways not to mention that parking lot and knowing which way to go. Imo it was a San Diego resident and the reason Gianni was left in Riverside is because whoever left the car there was familiar with that area due to the courthouse being so close. I remember the mother of the boys telling me Sal was trying to protect Ilona from the shooting according to the way they were found not sure if that's of any relevance. I've missed you guys!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Great post as always, best ... and Happy 27th Birthday, but you have a long way to go before worrying about your age, trust me :)

So, are you feeling like maybe this was a former restaurant employee or someone like that? An employee could have that sort of awareness of the family's schedule and, if this person's job ended badly at the restaurant, there's a bit of a motive there ... not a justification, just a motive for the irrational anger.

Great post as always, best ... and Happy 27th Birthday, but you have a long way to go before worrying about your age, trust me :)

So, are you feeling like maybe this was a former restaurant employee or someone like that? An employee could have that sort of awareness of the family's schedule and, if this person's job ended badly at the restaurant, there's a bit of a motive there ... not a justification, just a motive for the irrational anger.

IMO it's going to be someone closer than a former employee. Killing both brothers is overkill and then stalking Ilona and killing her as well. There is a connection between the 3 of them and whoever did it felt they all had to be murdered. Ilona knew right away the cops needed to be called there had to be something that had happened for her to call the police. I think there is a possibility the person responsible is in jail already that's why there isn't a man hunt and hopefully authorities are just trying to build a flawless case...A girl can dream right? Something that came to mind the other day when I was in mission valley: hotel circle is right there and if you aren't from San Diego it's a cluster of generic hotels from motel 6 to the Hyatt and there are a ton of prostitutes there I wonder if the murderer was at one of the hotels first possibly a shady pimp who would kill for money if that murderer is from San Diego I'm thinking one of the women who work those hotels might know. Just a really big coincidence being that close to hotel circle.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Happy belated Birthday Best !

Thanks for the posts.

I feel that since the POI was not seen on tape at the assigned time that Ilona was to have gotten off work that Gianni must have been intercepted after leaving the house to pick her up. I believe he was already gone after that. The killer(s) knew them well enough to know that Sal would come to pick her up but not know exactly when. Thus showing up, lying in wait the additional times seen there.

I think you are right about the actual tape. The operator could hear the dog barking in the background. What else could be heard? LE could enhance that audio. There is quite a possibility that Sal uttered something in the background, maybe even a name who knows.

I can't help feeling that the date of the killings was significant. The male future legacy of a family as well. And the proud new owners of a restaurant to boot. Knowledge of their habits and schedules to me is too many coincidences for none of it to be relevant.

JMO's

So many things to consider, the biggest of which (for me) is ... did Sal or Ilona utter a name that's audible on the 911 call? Even if the person was masked, the voice likely would have been recognizable to both of them. I assume that the person had to have said something for Ilona to know there was trouble brewing ... there was a good amount of time that elapsed from the picking up of the call to the end of the call.

Also, I've probably said this before, but I really feel strongly that the Riverside locale had something to do with the route to and from Utah.

It's so nice to be able to share these thoughts with y'all ... my husband does put up with me talking about it EVERY DAY though!

I'm very snoopy and impatient and this is the murder that I thought best might have been referring to. The car thing is so weird, and the only other similarity is an Italian/Sicilian last name ... I've scoured EVERYTHING to see if he somehow had a link to three and I can barely find a thing on this guy.

I guess it's possible, if LE has a suspect, that the suspect is the Bonomolo acquaintance rather than the Belvedere/Flint family members

I had my whole next post ready, and I lost it ... argh! Anyway, I only had the Mafia thing cross my mind when the only two Sicilians I know said that this was clearly personal with a professional hit and it was about money. It went out of my mind just as quickly as it was mentioned.

And, read the comment at the bottom about Joey's "room for rent" post on craigslist ... craigslist has crossed my mind several times, but we know this wasn't random and they weren't robbed, so I don't think it's related.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/bonomolo-613261-officials-sheriff.html

Long time reader, first time poster!! I came across this case on another web site and have spent the past three hours reading everything I can. So sad to me I am reading this on Motners Day. I really feel this is business/family related. Maybe to hurt the father of the boys? Or a jealous extended family member? I have read so much this might have already been addresses but could Gianni have been waiting for her to get off work, was killed then the killer waited knowing the other brother would eventually show up and he could get him too? Again, if this has already been addressed I apologize.

Long time reader, first time poster!! I came across this case on another web site and have spent the past three hours reading everything I can. So sad to me I am reading this on Motners Day. I really feel this is business/family related. Maybe to hurt the father of the boys? Or a jealous extended family member? I have read so much this might have already been addresses but could Gianni have been waiting for her to get off work, was killed then the killer waited knowing the other brother would eventually show up and he could get him too? Again, if this has already been addressed I apologize.

I just wanted to welcome you Home3.

:wagon: Home3!

BBM

It's great to have a new set of eyes here! I agree with the business aspect of this mystery. IMO that is one of the reasons it is so quiet on MSM/LE/family. Of course MOO. I also agree that Gianni could have been waiting for Ilona since he was spotted on Friars Rd. adjacent to the mall at 10:00 pm that evening. This was reported through MSM but it was never stated how he was spotted there?

Welcome to the group and thanks for your input!

I know this must be a hard day. Sending out prayers and love to the Mothers who raised these wonderful, happy souls.

I have to ask the obvious. How do these two cases align? How could one or both know the schedules? Is it the car similarity? Does the physicals of the men match video? What motive might they have to conduct two separate killings?

I like everyone is looking for straws to find the killer(s) and the motive for this horrendous tragedy. I'm open to finding the truth.

JMO's

I'm stuck, Best ... I haven't been able to find a thing. I have faith in you and your contacts, and especially your investigative skills. Mine have been maxed out at this point!

One last thing ... checked the OCSD site and the guy arrested for the Bonomolo murder has an occupation of "mover" listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu