GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Court Chatter TV ‏@CourtChatterTV 20s
name on dry cleaning receipt is #JulieSchenecker. Photos of Beau in Van now being shown to CSI Evans

Is there a link between the dry cleaning receipt and the son being killed in the van?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Morning all. I'm trying catch up but two quick question. Is this on ustream? And are the previous days on YouTube yet?

At work and I don't know if I can get WAT on the phone. :(

Yes to YouTube...

Croakerqueen has them (others too, if you search)- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyFXpkWhSr9IAqD4LKq02fg

Streams-

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/julie-schenecker-trial-live-stream/

http://www.abcactionnews.com/video/abc-action-news-now

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/category/235312/live-video

http://whoopwhoop.tv/schenecker.htm

JS purchased and used hollow point bullets on her kids. This type of ammunition is used by a shooter that does not want the 'target' recovering. I understood that these bullets are like small grenades causing a much larger path of destruction in the body.

I don't know what to think except, IMO, JS wanted to be sure her kids did not survive.

JS also admitted that 'this is the worst thing I have ever done' or something along that line. If that doesn't show knowledge of right and wrong nothing does.

Is there a link between the dry cleaning receipt and the son being killed in the van?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

If there is I am not seeing it yet.
The date on it was Jan. 14th, IIRC.
Maybe that date will be significant at some point?

counting pills really???? I could see bigger significance in when the lithium was prescribed rather than only docs....

And the counting of the pills begin. Thanks for the close up camera person! I counted 70..wonder if everyone in the court room counted each click of the pill.

Court Chatter TV ‏@CourtChatterTV 30s
Evans is counting pills from a bottle of meds. 70 pills counted. had previously been counted as 75 #JulieSchenecker #ScheneckerTrial

This doc (Dr. Oberdon) is probably sitting in his office :praying: no one get's it in their head to sue him for malpractice.
To me it seems like she has WAY too much going on in terms of meds.
But they could be from different times, maybe she was told "stop taking this one, switch to this one", so who knows :dunno:

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 41s
Just looking at the jurors five of men appear 2b 58-65 yrs &four men mid to late 30's early 40's. Four women mid late 50's, three mid 30's

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 4m
#JulieSchenecker journal reads "your a failure" only thing written on one page.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 2m
#JulieSchenecker journal: It's time for me to go. I have taken the kids pain away. No more suffering from bipolar and depression

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 1m
Journal of #JulieSchenecker is part suicide letter part justification 4the murders. She believed she was sparring kids pain by killing them

In the motion posted up above in the wrongful death suit, Julie claimed her husband did nothing to help her and left her alone, sick, and unable to parent her children.

By not allowing communication with her own husband, she made it impossible to adequately help her. By not allowing the doctors to communicate, she was able to compartmentalize her care.

Dealing with severe mental illness is a collaborative effort between the medical community, the family and the patient. Her family and her doctors all knew about her mental illness, so no stigma involved here. Not allowing this collaborative effort permits the severely mentally ill patient to say whatever he/she wants with no other POV.

If she really wanted to get better, she would have included all concerned about her treatment to help her.

She wanted all the control. She wanted all the attention. She seems narcissistic to the nth degree. It's all about her and her illness. Anyone who doesn't enable her (husband, children) are tossed out the door.

All MOO, IMHO, etc.

I couldn't agree more!! I"ve done a lot of research on this case. The more that comes out, the less sympathy I have for JS. Her attitude seems to have been very manipulative. She wanted control over the perceptions people seemed to have of her mental illness and substance abuse issues. This is a woman, imo, who saw her world disintegrating and lashed out in a rage. The email she sent to Parker shows her desire to inflict pain. I do think she intended to kill herself but the police showing up prevented that from happening. The defense seems to be trying to pick and choose pieces from the journal that show her level of depression and mental illness. Well, we know she was depressed and mentally ill. That doesn't mean she was unaware of what was right and wrong. She says that she is sorry she took the kids away from Parker. That, IMO, indicates she knew it was wrong. At the end of the day, she was a drunk druggie who cared more about wallowing in self pity that making any appreciable change in her life. Its just terribly sad that Beau and Calyx were consumed by her in the end.

This doc (Dr. Oberdon) is probably sitting in his office :praying: no one get's it in their head to sue him for malpractice.
But they could be from different times, maybe she was told "stop taking this one, switch to this one", so who knows :dunno:

I missed the medicine testimony. Do we know that all the scrips came from one doctor? What about the dates when the scrip was filled and how many pills remain?

JS is a 50 year old woman. No one was forcing the booze down her throat. My doc prescribes medicines for me but it is up to me to follow the instructions and not abuse any of them.

who is that family they keep showing?

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 1m
#JulieSchenecker "i decided 2Take out the kids bc I'm trying to protect them fm embarrassment. Caylex talking abt suicide since she was 12

who is that family they keep showing?

Her family maybe?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s
#JulieSchenecker family is very emotional...her, not so much

I agree and that seems like way too many drugs. I take a few of those although my diagnosis is not bi-polar.

I really don't think she wanted to kill herself or wasn't very serious about it. jmo

I missed the medicine testimony. Do we know that all the scrips came from one doctor? What about the dates when the scrip was filled and how many pills remain?

JS is a 50 year old woman. No one was forcing the booze down her throat. My doc prescribes medicines for me but it is up to me to follow the instructions and not abuse any of them.

no dates given on pill bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member