AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have followed Brittany's case from the first days, but I don't read here daily anymore and the threads have gotten away from me.
My primary case is that of Holly Bobo and her threads have been hopping like mad since there have been arrests in her case. So I have been over there a lot. When I come back here, I get so confused about the initials used.
Is it possible that one of you kind folks, for whom Brittany's case is your primary one, would mind making a list of the "cast of characters" with their initials. I just need a refresher. I am trying to follow and its hard for me to remember.

Thank you so much. I'm amazed at how much you all have done to keep Brittany in the forefront of our minds.

Since most have been arrested, we no longer have to use initials except on her father's side. So WH is her father (not to be confused with WWH-Wendy Wood Holland) & SSH is his wife that posts here, BrittsStepMom, Steph.

The dozen family & friends of family are listed below with their dates of arrest:
SUMMARY OF SUSPECTS ARRESTS
1st arrest 2nd arrest 3rd arrest Sweep
Brownlee, William 3/19/1964 07/22/12 10/22/13
Cumbaa, James 11/17/1980 10/22/13
Holland, Donnie 2/12/1968
Holland, JR 12/20/1991 07/17/12
Kent, Dustin 05/27/1976 06/19/12 07/16/12 08/02/12 10/22/13 *advertiser censored*
Morgan, Butch 8/3/1966 10/22/13*warrant
Wood, Derek 5/26/1991 07/13/12
Wood, Scott 12/1/1969 06/19/12 10/22/13

Holland, Wendy 8/15/1979 08/22/12 11/29/12 10/22/13
Kent, Mendy 8/15/1979 10/22/13
Wood, Chessie 06/27/13 10/22/2013*traffic
Moore, Jennifer 5/14/1981 11/04/13 *advertiser censored*

Bold, Italics is potential life sentence. Bond violation arrests excluded.

Source: Timeline Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*
Source: reedus23 legal data Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*
*Mendy & Wendy 10/22/2013 charges reduced to 2nd degree noted in table.

I have followed Brittany's case from the first days, but I don't read here daily anymore and the threads have gotten away from me.
My primary case is that of Holly Bobo and her threads have been hopping like mad since there have been arrests in her case. So I have been over there a lot. When I come back here, I get so confused about the initials used.
Is it possible that one of you kind folks, for whom Brittany's case is your primary one, would mind making a list of the "cast of characters" with their initials. I just need a refresher. I am trying to follow and its hard for me to remember.

Thank you so much. I'm amazed at how much you all have done to keep Brittany in the forefront of our minds.

This 3 minute video is always a good refresher -

http://videos.al.com/al/2013/10/brittany_wood_family.html

AKA: The Sweep, The Roundup, The Family Reunion.
'

23_30_126.gif
Wow, you did a wonderful job, dear *Lash*. Thank You so much.

@ Steph or anyone who can answer, TIA

Re: kPH [CW's "husband"] and his brother

1. In what city did the brother live when BW went missing?
a. Miles from CW/kPH's home?
2. Where was the "out of town work"?
a. Approx how many miles from CW's home?
b. Did they actually go there/clocked in/worked?
c. What kind of work?
d. All corroborated?
3. Whose vehicle ["truck", I believe Steph wrote] did they take?
a. Is that vehicle still owned by whoever owned it when BW was last seen alive @ CW's house?
4. Did "security cameras" also capture images of that truck?
a. Who all was/how many were photod/id'd in truck?
b. Was bed of truck visible in cameras' shots? Anything suspicious?
5. When did they return home? (approx time/date)

Hi Eileen!

BBM - Can we really believe anything that comes out of WWH's mouth? This woman is charged with sexually abusing children and it appears she was involved in a child sex ring with her now dead husband. All this tells me is WWH was trying to provide an alibi for DH and herself. Truth or lie? Imo, it is most likely a lie since DH's cellphone records indicate he did indeed travel to Chessie's neighborhood.

BBM - Or ...

Could WWH have been providing an alternative story for BW's whereabouts that evening to cover for CW and at CW's request?

BBM - Or ...

Could WWH have been providing an alternative story for BW's whereabouts that evening to cover for CW and at CW's request?

That's a possible theory, but going back to one of the earlier queries, remember that one of the other members of Chessie's household included one in the elder generation that is affiliated with the inmate, the same one that testified against Brittney when she was 12.

I am still leaning to the theory that the inmate wrote the threat letter and Wendy was the courier to deliver it to the 'us4' and I still believe it was written months after Brittney's disappearance and Donnie's supposed suicide. And with that theory in mind, it would seem Wendy's actions were to cover her own self. But, you're right, any member of Chessie's household could have relayed information or directed someone to follow Brittney or followed her that evening when she left Chessie's house. And then there's twelve to consider plus the 40 yr old RSO with the Wendy tattoo. He's not part of the sex abuse cases but seems he's been around the Wood family & circle of friends for some years, possibly decades.

Good question! Have you been able to confirm that the cell phone that pinged in Styx River was the same phone Brittney used to call her friends that night?

Yes, it was confirmed by the phone records we got from LE.

Was WWH posting on FB during the time that DH would have been in/around CW's neighborhood to pick up BW? If so, her posts probably say where she was & we can rule out/in whether she was near BW's neighborhood at that time.

I was thinking about this and thought I remembered reading a post about WWH around that time. Took me a few days to find it. If anyone can link this post:

Thread 10, 11-21-13, Post #412

If I am reading that post correctly it says a detective was at WWH's house at 7PM and stayed about an hour. That would pretty much leave DH in his vehicle at the time Britt was picked up from CW's house?

@ Steph: Would be great if you could provide answers to the questions in red throughout this selected timeline. Perhaps you could leave the questions and provide your answers in brackets [] but in a contrasting color. Once posted, I will clean it all up, eliminate the answered questions, incorporate your answers and re-post the selected timeline. TIA

Thanks to Lash, Gliving, KateB along with others who always provide timely resources, quotes and links!

Timeline [selected info only]:

Steph wrote: I know that Britt was making post on her FB up till 5/30 that convo [w/alleged victim of sexual abuse] happened 5/27. [BW] talked to victim on 5/27 she went out that night with some girls friends after that convo like nothing had changed. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

W 5/30/2012 Day BW supposedly walked out CW's door or out of her yard

W 5/30/2012; 5pm-ish ... a male friend of Britt's went to CW's house to visit with BW. The friend "said he saw CW and P[aul]" there. Little P was not there. Regarding BW's demeanor, Steph wrote the friend "Didn't notice anything out of the norm". According to Steph the friend did not say anything about discord between CW and BW about babysitting or anything else. According to Steph the friend said "[BW] told him she was going to visit/stay with a uncle in Styx River". Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

W 5/30/2012; 6:50pm Steph wrote: I know that Andy (P's dad) spoke to Brittney on the phone 5/30 @6:50pm voice not text. And the phone records confirm that. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #9

Steph wrote: Andy and Britt had spoken several times that day that was the last time that he spoke with her. I dont know all the ends and outs of their conversation. But she wanted to get away and do something. He didn't, so he now blames himself as she told him that she would get DH to come get her then. He has said to me more than once if he had just went and picked her up that night. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #9

Steph wrote: [BW] told Andy on 5/30 that she wanted to leave she was fighting/arguing with chessie. She [? BW?] told a few other friends the same. Chessie told me after Britt had left that night that "they got into it". Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

W 5/30/2012; ~6:50pm - ~7:30pm [What happened in this timeframe? Did BW call/text DH or anyone else? Did BW post on FB? Interactions w/CW and/or kPH? Did kPH's brother enter the house? Anyone else in the house?]

W 5/30/2012; ~7:20-7:30pm Steph wrote: It was Wed 5/30 around between 7:20pm and 7:30 DH picked Brittney up.

[Is the "DH picked up BW" story just BS? Was DH given BW's cell phone at that time and was DH told to send text messages from it, feigning to be BW, until retrieved?]

W 5/30/2012; 7:30pm CW said BW walked out her door or out of her yard, walked down the block and was picked up by DH. CW said her "husband" and his brother were in the driveway heading to "out of town work" when BW left the property. [Where was the "out of town work"? Whose vehicle did they take?]
Q: Who all was in CW's house when CW said BW walked out of CW's front door or left CW's yard?

A [written by Steph]: The story [from CW] is the common law husband [kPH] was leaving for out of town work with his brother they both were in a truck [Whose truck?] in the driveway and CW was saying good bye when Brittney walked off saying she was going to stay with a friend. This is what CW told us [Steph & W] and LE. ... Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12
W 5/30/2012; ?7:30pm - ish? Steph wrote: Security cameras at store facing end of the CW's neighborhood caught image of DH truck a large Black SUV with a passenger. [Who was ID'd as the passenger?] No one has come forward to say they witnessed them together. It's both their phone pings and the people Brittney told she was going to Styx River with DH is how we come to believe they were together. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

[Did "security cameras" also capture images of truck with PH & his brother? Who was photod/id'd in truck? Was bed of truck visible in cameras' shots? TIA]

W 5/30/2012; ~7:45-8pm Steph wrote: Chessie called me around 7:45-8 pm 5/30 telling me what happened. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

W 5/30/2012; After 7:30pm "We believe her cell phone went to that area [Styx River],” Lowery said. "We don’t have any information to believe she was with the cell phone at the time.” http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/article.asp?articleID=5550

W 5/30/2012; After 7:30pm Lowery said that deputies have not found any witnesses who recall seeing Wood in Baldwin County. http://blog.al.com/live/2012/06/mobile_police_continue_search.html

Th 5/31/14; ?time? Steph wrote: I use to talk to Chessie several times most everyday and when she called me on 5/31 I asked her had she heard from Brittney and she said no, ... Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

?F 6/1/12 or early Sat? Steph wrote: As far as CW's husband [kPH] I believe he came back in town that Fri or early Sat CW was at hospital with sisters and DH. So we talked to him maybe late Sat or Sun and he repeated her story of the driveway happens. Like a trained parrot. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

?Date; Time? Steph wrote: ... WWH did get in [into BW's vm account by "crack[ing] the vm code"] and deleted over 5mins of vm we will NEVER know what they were. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

S 6/2/12; ?time? Missing persons report filed [?by whom?] with Mobile Police Dept.

Steph wrote: And after hours of reaching out to Brittney's friends we [who all is "we"?] decided to report her missing. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

F 6/8/12 "We don't have anything to lead us to believe that she's in Baldwin County," says Maj. Anthony Lowery, spokesman for the Baldwin County Sheriff's Office.

"We’ve got some incomplete answers,” he said, adding that the family did in fact hear from Brittney between the time she left her home and the time she was reported missing.

"That wasn’t originally reported. So there has been some back and forth. Some answers haven’t been entirely accurate,” Levy said.

Regardless, the MPD has devoted a detective to the case.
http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/article.asp?articleID=5550&SID=1

Additional Timeline:
1/3/14: Timeline: The search for Brittney Wood hits the one-year mark http://blog.al.com/live/2013/05/timeline_the_search_for_brittn.html

Can I ask a question? And PLEASE don't take this as rude as I am not trying to be.
Why do you need such exact details? TIA
Some things we have to keep close as I want the guilty prosecuted and Justice for Brittney.
Also most of those question I have answered with all the detail I am at liberty to give. As far as weather kph brother was inside the house that night IDK I never asked that question.

When's the next court date for these :censored: charged people? TIA

August 11th 2014 @9am in Baldwin Co. Only the original 6 charged in that CO

Scott Wood
Dustin Kent
Wendy Wood Holland
Derek Wood
William Brownlee
Donald Holland Jr

I was thinking about this and thought I remembered reading a post about WWH around that time. Took me a few days to find it. If anyone can link this post:

If I am reading that post correctly it says a detective was at WWH's house at 7PM and stayed about an hour. That would pretty much leave DH in his vehicle at the time Britt was picked up from CW's house?

Yes that is correct. After I looked back over some notes. But the night that WWH says her and the boys stayed in Styx was the next night Thurs 5/31

Was WWH posting on FB during the time that DH would have been in/around CW's neighborhood to pick up BW? If so, her posts probably say where she was & we can rule out/in whether she was near BW's neighborhood at that time.

Screenshots of Wendy's posts are posted as photos on one of Brittney's Facebook support groups. Since links cannot be posted...there are 3 groups on FB for Brittney. One that BrittsStepMom posts a lot with over 2000 members, one that Chessie never posts in with 400 members and another one that I believe is administered by Team Brittney with a little over 1000 members. Look at the photos on the one with a little over 1000 members back in 2012 and we can refresh memories on Wendy's social media posts. (That one also has an expanded players list in their "NOTES" section.)

HTH.

And yes, I agree with you Lash, that all of Wendy's posts are most likely lies.

I thought she was posting late at night saying g her child was sick and she would have to take him to the Dr's
Around the same time I believe Scott wood was online posting his get cache pix.

Strange....

I think they were all waiting to hear she was out of the area.

I still believe with my entire being that she is alive and living in another state.

Can I ask a question? And PLEASE don't take this as rude as I am not trying to be.
Why do you need such exact details? TIA
Some things we have to keep close as I want the guilty prosecuted and Justice for Brittney.
Also most of those question I have answered with all the detail I am at liberty to give. As far as weather kph brother was inside the house that night IDK I never asked that question.

If you have already answered those questions, I apologize, I did not see/do not recall those answers.
The clearer the picture of what happened/when/with whom, the more able we will be to positively brainstorm about what happened to/where is BW?
In no way would I want you to publicly divulge info that you have been asked by LE to keep to yourself/ves.
In no way would I want you to jeopardize current and/or future charges against anyone.

HTH

So, how helpful would you like us to be?

Since most have been arrested, we no longer have to use initials except on her father's side. So WH is her father (not to be confused with WWH-Wendy Wood Holland) & SSH is his wife that posts here, BrittsStepMom, Steph.

The dozen family & friends of family are listed below with their dates of arrest:
SUMMARY OF SUSPECTS ARRESTS
1st arrest 2nd arrest 3rd arrest Sweep
Brownlee, William 3/19/1964 07/22/12 10/22/13
Cumbaa, James 11/17/1980 10/22/13
Holland, Donnie 2/12/1968
Holland, JR 12/20/1991 07/17/12
Kent, Dustin 05/27/1976 06/19/12 07/16/12 08/02/12 10/22/13 *advertiser censored*
Morgan, Butch 8/3/1966 10/22/13*warrant
Wood, Derek 5/26/1991 07/13/12
Wood, Scott 12/1/1969 06/19/12 10/22/13

Holland, Wendy 8/15/1979 08/22/12 11/29/12 10/22/13
Kent, Mendy 8/15/1979 10/22/13
Wood, Chessie 06/27/13 10/22/2013*traffic
Moore, Jennifer 5/14/1981 11/04/13 *advertiser censored*

Bold, Italics is potential life sentence. Bond violation arrests excluded.

Source: Timeline Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*
Source: reedus23 legal data Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*
*Mendy & Wendy 10/22/2013 charges reduced to 2nd degree noted in table.

This is very helpful so thank you.

Would it be helpful or possible if we could add a column that shows relationship to Brittney.

I think most maybe just friends or acquaintances and maybe those can be listed as just friends if needed. Some seem to be direct relation to Brittney.

If the 2 males are just brothers and the female is the Mom and all the rest are just friends then maybe it is not needed to add the relationship column. Just didnt know if any of them that are listed are relatives like cousins or aunts or uncles to Brittney

In reality here Chessie and Paul were actually the last to see her

She was not seen with dh.

In reality here Chessie and Paul were actually the last to see her

She was not seen with dh.

I'll have to go back to see when Chessie changed the story of Brittney leaving the house alone - on foot - happy as could be - going to visit a friend - to her later version of leaving with Donnie.

I'm with you Eileen. Brittney got the hell out of Dodge.

Screenshots of Wendy's posts are posted as photos on one of Brittney's Facebook support groups. Since links cannot be posted...there are 3 groups on FB for Brittney. One that BrittsStepMom posts a lot with over 2000 members, one that Chessie never posts in with 400 members and another one that I believe is administered by Team Brittney with a little over 1000 members. Look at the photos on the one with a little over 1000 members back in 2012 and we can refresh memories on Wendy's social media posts. (That one also has an expanded players list in their "NOTES" section.)

I can find two but not the last one. Can you give the group name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong