Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 1h
My friends at @NC5 have landed an interesting interview in the #HollyBobo case. I will be sharing exclusive details with you this afternoon.

We'll see how this goes. We all know how he loves his "teasers". I am wondering if Shayne's lawyer agreed to an interview. Just wondering!

Reporter @NC5_NickBeres has a candid conversation with high profile suspect. Details coming this afternoon. A @NC5 exclusive for my tweeps.
JMO's

My friends at @NC5 have landed an interesting interview in the #HollyBobo case. I will be sharing exclusive details with you this afternoon.

We'll see how this goes. We all know how he loves his "teasers".

Reporter @NC5_NickBeres has a candid conversation with high profile suspect. Details coming this afternoon. A @NC5 exclusive for my tweeps.
JMO's

Wow. I hope it is the brother.

We'll see how this goes. We all know how he loves his "teasers".

JMO's

RBBM: Hmmm ... so WHO is not in :jail: ?

Any ideas ?

:seeya: Thanks for this update, jggordo !

We'll see how this goes. We all know how he loves his "teasers". I am wondering if Shayne's lawyer agreed to an interview. Just wondering!

JMO's

Its hard to tell who he means. He always hypes it up.

But I would say it is Austin since he said 'high profile suspect.'

Would he word it high profile suspect if it was one of the ones already arrested? Seems like it would be someone who is suspected of being involved and that of course would be Austin.

But knowing how the big old dude loves to run his mouth it may be Autry.:floorlaugh:

If an attorney is not with him (whoever it is) when he does the interview I bet they are going to be ticked when they find out they did one.

Thanks for posting this.

IMO

RBBM: Hmmm ... so WHO is not in :jail: ?

Any ideas ?

:seeya: Thanks for this update, jggordo !

Zachary Adams isn't according to Vinelink. Recieved an email yesterday from Vinelink saying the jail in Chester County wasn't updating Vinelink. (have rec'd these notices on other inmates in other states too). Usually, I get an update within a day or two saying they are updating again and the prisoner is back in the jail. Not sure if it's the jails that aren't following through with updating Vinelink or if the prisoner has been moved elsewhere.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=43000

:seeya:

Does JA or SA have a brother ?

ZA's brother is in :jail:

Any ideas ?

No, they don't have anymore siblings I don't think.

Didn't Autry do an interview already some time ago when he was in jail or prison?

I bet it is him because he loves the limelight and running his mouth.

Or it is Austin and he is trying to get his side of the story out before the hearing.

IMO

Email. These updates don't list the prisoners name either. You just have to guess who it is. ZA was the only one I signed up for listed in Chester Co. though.

5/15/2014

According to our records, this e-mail address is registered to receive updates on the status of an offender supervised by Chester County Sheriff's Department. This e-mail is to inform you that VINE is not currently receiving status information from this agency. We will notify you again once this situation has been resolved. In the meantime, for current status information on this offender, you can call Chester County Sheriff's Department. The telephone number is (731)989-2449. Please be assured that we are making every effort to resolve this situation as quickly as possible.

This notification is sponsored by Tennessee SAVIN. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=43000

No, they don't have anymore siblings I don't think.

Didn't Autry do an interview already some time ago when he was in jail or prison?

I bet it is him because he loves the limelight and running his mouth.

Or it is Austin and he is trying to get his side of the story out before the hearing.

IMO

:seeya: Hi OBE ! Yes, it could very well be JA ... Autry did that interview for the newspaper when he was "born again" which I do NOT believe for a minute that he "found religion" ...

And yep ... he likes to run his mouth.

:moo:

.@NC5_NickBeres says Autry answers questions about his relationship with Adams and Bobo. #EXCLUSIVE Mon & Tue at 6 on @NC5

"I'm a drug addict and thief. Are you a killer? No sir. By no means. I'm not a killer," said Autry, in #EXCLUSIVE to air Mon @NC5 #HollyBobo
BnyWlNuCcAAvmu7.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/willnunley

They always say they are innocent. Its a mistake. They fess up to lesser things but always pass on the big crime. Not me, I wasn't there. I didn't do it. Nope...

Probably a further attempt to taint the jury pool. His lawyer should realize that if JA goes to trial and testifies in his own defense, if he contradicts in court what he says during this tv interview, all the prosecution has to do is play it for the jury. I realize I just typed a run-on sentence.

Don't think anyone has replied yet ?

Here you go :

*Link to News item below

25397291_BG1.jpg

* http://wnow.worldnow.com/story/25397291/bobo-friend-describes-man-in-camouflage-at-coon-hunt

My opinions only, no facts here,

At first glance the photo and the police sketch are superficially similar. But then- look at the nose!! The actual guy has a very small button or pug nose, but the sketch shows a long aquiline nose. The first thing I would notice about this guy is that very tiny nose.

Nothing I have said has argued in any way about item 1. SA was granted immunity, the moment he signed the deal. Then he had his side of the deal that he had to live up to. If he didn't, he could lose his immunity.

I probably agree with item 2 as well. Unless, that is, you are trying to say that the DA could just remove the immunity by simply saying so. There is absolutely no question that the DA cannot do such a thing, but a court can (and certainly will, if SA doesn't live up to the deal he made).

In a way, I don't even really disagree with item 3. It is obvious that the DA WANTS to void the agreement.

But what has happened is that the DA has said she HAS voided the deal, and that's not her decision to make. She has to ask the court to do so, and present whatever proof she is claiming that SA hasn't lived up to the deal, and then court will decide if she has proof beyond a reasonable doubt or not.

As per the agreement, the DA can only retract immunity if (A) the information he provided regarding the location/disposition of the body is incorrect, and (B) in the case of charges other those relating to disposal of the body, only if evidence is obtained independently that points to involvement in other aspects of the case (such as kidnapping/assault/murder etc), provided that the evidence is question does not come from a co-conspirator. In other words, they cannot offer a deal to someone else who was involved who might claim that this guy did more than just dispose of the body. Under the terms of the agreement, immunity would remain in force under those circumstances even if the DA got someone else to make a deal.

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

So the Side Show has begun ... I have no doubt that JA and his defense team, along with the other A's, are going to turn this into a 3 Ring Circus soon ... and there is no shortage of :clown: . . . :clown: . . . :clown:

The first thing your defense attorney tells you when you have been charged with a crime is to "shut your pie hole" !

Yet, JA is doing interviews from :jail: ... they are up to no good -- as usual !

:moo:

My opinions only, no facts here:

First, the officials obtain their initial information from the main suspect's brother. This brother happens to be in prison for a fairly long stint. We do not know if the main suspect's brother was offered a deal (shorter sentence) to talk. But we presume that he claimed certain things about who abducted Holly Bobo and these things implicated his brother (the main suspect).

Then we have the utterly-predictable "jailhouse confession" of the main suspect, where he threatens his brother for ratting on him, in the presence of other inmates. I discussed the probability of this jailhouse confession before it happened; this is why I call it utterly predictable.

Then we have the immunity agreement with this other guy (see Pearl response to reedus23 post above), who apparently does not really know where the remains are. Maybe it is just me, but does anyone get the feeling that the officials are bouncing off the walls and getting worried? None of this circus would be necessary if the officials possessed unequivocal evidence from the get-go.

I said this in my Holly Bobo timeline and I will say it again here, "a lot of people may be talking, but who is telling the truth?" Sure, the prosecutors may yet get a conviction of one or more of the detained suspects, but will the truth be served?

Remember, the current names or initials being bandied about here are not necessarily the most logical suspects from the local community. I spent hundreds of hours constructing my Holly Bobo timeline, and I "encountered" other interesting possibilities during this exercise.

Thanks for work you do!
I get the impression there's a sub-culture of meth makers/dealers/users in the area and throughout the state? that are closely knit.
It was said that killer of the Megan Sharpton was in the area of Parson around the time of Holly's abduction (sorry don't have a link for that) and it would not surprise me if he and the A-train knew one another and maybe more.

My opinions only, no facts here,

At first glance the photo and the police sketch are superficially similar. But then- look at the nose!! The actual guy has a very small button or pug nose, but the sketch shows a long aquiline nose. The first thing I would notice about this guy is that very tiny nose.

I am sure we have all seen the shows where they have 20 people sitting at a table and all of a sudden a actor pretending to be a robber comes in and grabs a purse and leaves. He isn't even running but leaves at a fast walk and he was right up very close to those at the table.

After he leaves they are all asked to describe the man they saw. It is amazing how different people can see someone totally different from each other.

I think that is why eye witnesses IDs are so iffy and faulty. First no one at the time is even thinking about closely looking at someone in great detail and thinking they are going to have to describe the person later on.

So the nose not matching is just another example. I wouldn't notice the size of the nose unless it was an unusually large honker.:floorlaugh:

I may could give an overall description. I think I would notice the hair more than any other feature and the glasses.

The best sketch I have ever seen done by someone's eye witness description was the little 5 year old playmate that was playing with Samantha Runion when she was kidnapped by the monster that raped and murdered her. It looked exactly like AA.

So I am not surprised that the nose is off. Eye witness identification is the number one reason for people being incarcerated unjustly.......who were later on exonerated.

IMO

They brought two vehicles, a silver bullet holed or decaled bullet holed PT cruiser & a pickup on two flatbed tow trucks to ZA's property to be processed by the mobile crime lab referenced above. It was from another location and MSM said it was taken from JA's location? which isn't far from ZA's. I read there was a dirt road, path behind JA's to ZA's or easier connection between the two homes/properties. Haven't checked on maps yet though.

So it could have been the mom's PT Cruiser, but she moved long ago didn't she? Maybe JA got to use it or bought it or it was TA's who died? Or it's a completley different PT Cruiser. Popular back then...

JA is definetly the dominant male. He looks very little like his fb page except the noticible scar on his right forehead. He gained weight, shaving and scaping isn't there. Appears demanding recognition as to who he is. (bad words) Not sure of that picture in the dark with a crt tv on the wall is about but when blown up that pic inserted looks like a wallet with a picture of a man and a table in the background. got me? jmo I fear AN is his latitude for his trial. A bunch of monkeys following orders or "Law on the inside". His lawyer should take heed. He might sit next to him eventually or even before this trial comes to court due to his own troubles. Fletcher has some troubles. Big un's.

jmo

I'll link tomorrow. If needed.

Sorry... I am way behind...

but this comment that JA's lawyer may be in jail (or on trial) before JA's trial made me giggle...

:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member