MN MN - Amy Pagnac, 13, Osseo, 5 Aug 1989

Just to give you an idea at the landscaping, look at where the neighbor's yard ends and the Pagnac's starts at the chainlink fence.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-05-21 at 4.06.53 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2014-05-21 at 4.06.53 PM.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 269
Just to give you an idea at the landscaping, look at where the neighbor's yard ends and the Pagnac's starts at the chainlink fence.
RSBM

Holy Guacamole.
That doesn't look like my idea of landscaping ; more like heavy/concealing foliage planted to prevent anyone from seeing their property ?
Maybe some just like alot of privacy ?
:moo:

Anyone having picture resolution issues using Tapatalk? I want to see, too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RSBM

Holy Guacamole.
That doesn't look like my idea of landscaping ; more like heavy/concealing foliage planted to prevent anyone from seeing their property ?
Maybe some just like alot of privacy ?
:moo:

Yeah-jmo, but I'd guess there is some mental illness at play here.

Well, whether a person would leave town for a few days for a medical procedure under those circumstances likely depends at least in part on what the procedure was, how much trouble it was giving you, and how long you had been waiting for the appointment, as well as whether there was anything you could do at home. If you're just sitting around waiting for a phone call, you can do that as easily at the medical facility as in your house.

Did it say whose medical procedure it was?

Well, whether a person would leave town for a few days for a medical procedure under those circumstances likely depends at least in part on what the procedure was, how much trouble it was giving you, and how long you had been waiting for the appointment, as well as whether there was anything you could do at home. If you're just sitting around waiting for a phone call, you can do that as easily at the medical facility as in your house.

Wouldn't at least one parent stay home ? This CHILD was 13 years old. Think about that. 13 and you don't know where she is.

Where did she go before and how long was she gone?

I cannot even fathom this scenario

Holy smokes! Don't get me wrong, I'm all about privacy and would love more trees, but is that even ok in Maple Grove? I'm out further from the cities than that and even we have an easement for utilities. No way could we plant trees that close to the road.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Wouldn't at least one parent stay home ? This CHILD was 13 years old. Think about that. 13 and you don't know where she is.

Where did she go before and how long was she gone?

I cannot even fathom this scenario

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something. I thought she had already run away/gone missing at that point, but it sounds like you're saying they left her home alone? I'm confused.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something. I thought she had already run away/gone missing at that point, but it sounds like you're saying they left her home alone? I'm confused.

My understanding of the comment is that she was only 13 and missing. Even if she *had* run away, seems like someone would've stayed home in case she returned. I can't imagine a 13-yr-old returning from running away (or worse) and finding an empty house. Would probably leave again. :(

But I don't think she ran away, IMO.

I just browsed some of the current articles and watched a news report video.
Wow, there are/were some huge shipping containers outside of the house. It's like they are ready to move every stick of furniture out of the place.
I just don't understand what they are looking for-No way is Amy on that property. It looks like a typical suburban neighborhood. I doubt any amount of digging in the middle of the night could go unnoticed. The added trees and foliage didn't get planted until a few years after the disappearance, it wasn't there to shield anything at the time Amy went missing.
Why would LE need giant shipping containers unless they are taking the furniture!
I hope there is something there that leads to a resolution.

Not that I have seen anywhere.

I am wondering if the medical procedure was something life saving or very critical, such as an organ transplant or brain surgery, etc. If so, I can see why they would HAVE to go. However, if it were me, I sure as heck would have cleared that up with the media & police, like "XYZ needed a lung transplant, so we had to leave town, even though our child was missing..."

I went to college with Amy's sister. She was just 8yo when Amy disappeared. She is a good, kind person & we remain friends today. Her sister's disappearance -- her only sibling -- overshadowed her childhood & haunts her to this day.

She is going through a difficult time right now, being contacted by media, her friends being contacted by media, & so many people having suspicions of her parents.

I have never met her parents, or spoken to them. I believe the working theory that LE had for a long time was that Amy was abducted from the gas station & sold into some sort of child sex trafficking ring. I don't know if the parents are or are not suspects.

I highly doubt my friend is a suspect, having been a child of 8 when this all occurred. She was home sick from school that day & was never present at the family farm or the gas station.

I hope that answers will be forthcoming one day, for the peace of my friend & Amy's other loved ones. I think back to when I was 8 years old & it seems so long ago. I can't even imagine how life would be different had something like this happened to a sibling of mine. I have nothing but compassion & sympathy for all my friend has been through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, there are/were some huge shipping containers outside of the house. It's like they are ready to move every stick of furniture out of the place.
I just don't understand what they are looking for-No way is Amy on that property. It looks like a typical suburban neighborhood. I doubt any amount of digging in the middle of the night could go unnoticed. The added trees and foliage didn't get planted until a few years after the disappearance, it wasn't there to shield anything at the time Amy went missing.
Why would LE need giant shipping containers unless they are taking the furniture!

I hope the family gets things back soon. Nothing like eating on paper plates.

I'm not sure if this helps at all, but the poster who said she's Amy's sister (on page one of this thread) said this about the (step?)father having medical problems...

Recently, the Maple Grove police has renewed their efforts, and for that I applaude them. Unfortunately, it appears thier focus lies soley on my family and foul play. I am not aware if they looked into the sighting in MI. They tapped our phones and put us under surveillance - over twenty years after the occurance. Their equipment has yet to be removed. When they questioned my father, who has a severe allergy to latex and was later found to have significant heart diease requiring open heart surgery, they placed him in a warm room, using latex materials, and when he complained of feeling light-headed, short of breath, ignored it as a medical concern and took those very real physical symptoms as proof of his guilt. While I can understand their mistake in this matter, it makes me very upset that they would treat a victim's family member as such. Representatives interviewed by local newsstations have stated the investigation is on hold because we are not cooperating. Considering the major medical conditions, and the physical stressors caused by them, and their very recent methods of how they want us to cooperate, we are literaly unable to without significant injury to health.

Looks to me like it could be the kind that's big enough to stand up in? I wonder if they're using it as a temporary lab or something.

I'm so sorry for what the sister has had to go through. How terribly difficult to grow up under those circumstances.

Looks to me like it could be the kind that's big enough to stand up in? I wonder if they're using it as a temporary lab or something.

Yes they are close to 8' tall. They are the kind that get picked up and craned onto a barge. They also have a number of mobile crime labs there, but they are like rv's on wheels.

Holy smokes! Don't get me wrong, I'm all about privacy and would love more trees, but is that even ok in Maple Grove? I'm out further from the cities than that and even we have an easement for utilities. No way could we plant trees that close to the road.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I wondered about that too. I live in different suburb and our city would fine us like crazy if we allowed our property to look like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back