Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, haven't had my coffee yet...but even if he did have an alibi and was in a different county, couldn't he still have orchestrated it or planned it and later was with her? Just because he may have an alibi for the actual kidnapping doesn't mean he wasn't involved right? ::brain fog:: I was up all night as my hubby is sick and was tossing and turning and I am still trying to get him ready this morning, thank god he is self employed lol.

:seeya: Here ya go ... sharing some :cup: with ya !

BBM: Yep ... you got it !

Just because he may not have been at the Bobo's property when Holly was kidnapped, does not mean he is NOT involved ...

JMO but I have no doubt JA, ZA, and others were involved, but who did what, when and WHY is what we don't know yet.

I hope that made sense !

:moo:

More from the Autry Interview:

Autrey conceded he and Zach had several run-ins with the law over the years. And, Autry said while he was serving time on one arrest in 2012 TBI agents paid him the first of many visits to press him on the Bobo case.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...der-suspect-jason-autry-speaks-out-about-case

Re BBM
So the very first visit from TBI to talk about the case with him was in 2012. Wonder what month. Can we tell from his known jail time record.

If we find out that LE took too long to even talk with him then that will be very very upsetting.

It seems LE should have known about this crew almost right after Holly had disappeared. I am getting more and more upset at how it seems the ball may have been dropped with this case.

The reason its so upsetting is there is a chance she could have been saved since it sounds like maybe she was held for some number of days before she was killed.

The sketch, the witness at the coon hunt, the names being thrown around at the time of her disappearance. It just seems this case should have been solved very shortly after she went missing. And if we find out she could have been saved if they had just gone to certain people's houses to look for her, then it is terribly upsetting.

And this whole plea agreement rescinding thing is really looking like a deal may have been made with someone that had much more involvement than LE realized.

The whole thing is getting very upsetting and I just hope LE has their ducks in a row now. And I hope they have solid evidence to convict all guilty parties. The evidence had better be more than "he said/she said" stuff because there will be plenty of people saying conflicting things.
Solid evidence will be very important in this case.

"If LE did find any of HB's remains, wouldn't that info have been somewhere in the lawsuit documents filed by SA's attorney regarding the immunity agreement?"

Not at all. The lawsuit simply made the general point that SA was entitled to the deal he bargained for. The details would come out in court, and there it would actually be LE's burden to prove that he did NOT perform. We don't even know the basis for LE's allegation other than the generality that he had been less than honest.

Respectfully BBM -

I wonder if the DA will let this go to trial since won't that force the DA to release info about the case prematurely?

My take on the interviews:

1- Calling Holly "the girl" or "that lady" leads me to believe he didn't know her.

2 - I believe him when he said Dylan is lying.

3 - If he has an alibi, LE better be scrambling to find out what it is (if they haven't already)

4 - Why wasn't his property searched? Am I missing something? Was he already in prison? Even if he was, it would've been the perfect opportunity.

5 - He was interviewed already by LE and they found nothing to arrest him at the time. What changed? Dylan.

Something is amiss in this case. Something is just not sitting well with me. I think we're missing pieces of this tragedy.

Reporters keep mentioning more arrests. Are they referring to SA or are there others?

I believe ZA acted alone.

I think the thing that supports this idea is the positive ID from HS that ZA attempted to grab her in Jan or Feb of 2011. I think its very likely that he acted alone in the initial kidnapping aspect, and that JA and SA joined in after the fact and where involved in the murder and disposal. Its just my opinion, but I definitely think that the kidnapper that CB saw walking Holly into the woods was alone. I just can't picture an accomplice high on meth or not waiting quietly in a vehicle while the perp does this. Most kidnappers, sexual predators act alone. In my mind is was definitely ZA that Holly encountered when she entered the carport, and I think that his 7:39am facebook post was an indication of his meth twisted mind frame at the time. In my mind it definitely does fit the MO of a gang type mentality for the others to join in after the fact. I don't think Holly had any involvement with any of the accused, other than she attracted the attention of ZA as a target at some point. I think the aspect of this case that is so unsettling is just how bad of a person ZA really is, and the willingness of the others involved to join in, coupled with the lack of evidence that LE was able to come up with on them.

1- Calling Holly "the girl" or "that lady" leads me to believe he didn't know her.

3 - If he has an alibi, LE better be scrambling to find out what it is (if they haven't already)

4 - Why wasn't his property searched? Am I missing something? Was he already in prison? Even if he was, it would've been the perfect opportunity.

5 - He was interviewed already by LE and they found nothing to arrest him at the time. What changed? Dylan.

Something is amiss in this case. Something is just not sitting well with me. I think we're missing pieces of this tragedy.

Reporters keep mentioning more arrests. Are they referring to SA or are there others?

:seeya: Hi n/t !

BBM: I agree that "something is amiss in this case" ... but WHAT is missing, one can only speculate at this time because LE has said very little with regard to the evidence they have.

JMO in response to your list above:

1. I believe he knew who she was, and IMO, he minimized this by saying: "... her dad and my dad and some of our kin knew each other."

IMO, when JA said "that girl" instead of the victim's name, it shows "distancing." Autry said: "I didn't bother that girl in no form or no fashion ..."

2. I think Dylan talked to reduce his time in the slammer ...

3. His attorney said: "We may have a strong alibi defense" -- key word being MAY ... either you have an alibi or you don't ... and it's either "strong" or "weak" ... JMO, but defense attorney just doing his job.

4. Remember when Zack's property was being searched, it was reported that other properties were being searched -- but LE never revealed IF other properties were being searched ...

JA was indicted by a GJ for kidnapping and murder, so I am going to guess that they searched his property and vehicle.

5. When he was interviewed by the TBI in 2012, he was in jail serving time, and IIRC, it's a lengthy sentence for firearm charges, etc.

Per the News Channel 5 interview: "And, Autry said while he was serving time on one arrest in 2012 TBI agents paid him the first of many visits to press him on the Bobo case."

Still no word on SA and the immunity, but IIRC, something is scheduled in court for 5-27-14.

JMO, but I believe that both ZA and JA are involved -- the GJ indictment speaks for itself ... I do think there are more but WHO we are waiting to see ...

All JMO and :moo:

I think the thing that supports this idea is the positive ID from HS that ZA attempted to grab her in Jan or Feb of 2011. I think its very likely that he acted alone in the initial kidnapping aspect, and that JA and SA joined in after the fact and where involved in the murder and disposal. Its just my opinion, but I definitely think that the kidnapper that CB saw walking Holly into the woods was alone. I just can't picture an accomplice high on meth or not waiting quietly in a vehicle while the perp does this. Most kidnappers, sexual predators act alone. In my mind is was definitely ZA that Holly encountered when she entered the carport, and I think that his 7:39am facebook post was an indication of his meth twisted mind frame at the time. In my mind it definitely does fit the MO of a gang type mentality for the others to join in after the fact. I don't think Holly had any involvement with any of the accused, other than she attracted the attention of ZA as a target at some point. I think the aspect of this case that is so unsettling is just how bad of a person ZA really is, and the willingness of the others involved to join in, coupled with the lack of evidence that LE was able to come up with on them.

So far we haven't seen one shred of evidence that any of the others were involved. We know ZA's property was searched, cars seized, etc. and of course the coercion charge which IMO is equivalent to a confession.

As for the others, they may have been thrown under the bus by Dylan so he gets a sweet deal.

Let's hope LE has more than chatter from drug addicts.

Re BBM
So the very first visit from TBI to talk about the case with him was in 2012. Wonder what month. Can we tell from his known jail time record.

If we find out that LE took too long to even talk with him then that will be very very upsetting.

It seems LE should have known about this crew almost right after Holly had disappeared. I am getting more and more upset at how it seems the ball may have been dropped with this case.

The reason its so upsetting is there is a chance she could have been saved since it sounds like maybe she was held for some number of days before she was killed.

The sketch, the witness at the coon hunt, the names being thrown around at the time of her disappearance. It just seems this case should have been solved very shortly after she went missing. And if we find out she could have been saved if they had just gone to certain people's houses to look for her, then it is terribly upsetting.

And this whole plea agreement rescinding thing is really looking like a deal may have been made with someone that had much more involvement than LE realized.

The whole thing is getting very upsetting and I just hope LE has their ducks in a row now. And I hope they have solid evidence to convict all guilty parties. The evidence had better be more than "he said/she said" stuff because there will be plenty of people saying conflicting things.
Solid evidence will be very important in this case.

ITA! Re: BBM.... Not to mention the people who saw her alive after she disappeared and didn't do anything to help her. They're disgusting.

"We have sworn statements from witnesses that saw Holly Bobo in the presence of both Zachary Adams and Jason Autry after her disappearance. Alive," said TBI Director Mark Gwyn.

Also:

"The TBI says they have several witnesses"

"Thompson told the court she estimates there are 360,000 pages of evidence that will be shared via hard drive. The state has 60 days to copy it all and the defendants have 60 days to review."

(underlined by me)

They have more than just DA's word against these guys (I'm talking about DA = ZA's brother and not DA = District Attorney LOL). I wonder what's on those 360,000 pages?? :confused:

Read more: http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/2...-development-in-holly-bobo-case#ixzz32OyUAb9u
Follow us: @myfoxmemphis on Twitter | fox13news.myfoxmemphis on Facebook

MOO

I don't believe that there is no connection between Holly and these guys, if they were in fact the ones who did this. Those sorts of incidents rarely happen at random, they are usually because of some connection between the victim and perp. Either with Holly directly, or with someone very close to her, such as a family member or close friend.

The most likely scenario would be some sort of dispute between the "gang" and this other person, with Holly being taken as either punishment or as an attempt to intimidate in order to get their way.

Since part of this immunity deal apparently also involves other crimes, such as drug related ones, we can surmise that there is some sort of general connection between those and what happened to Holly. My guess is that the "gang" had some sort of drug related collaboration with someone known to her (either HB herself, or someone close to her), and that someone reneged on the collaboration in some way. And that resulted in Holly being dragged off.

ITA! Re: BBM.... Not to mention the people who saw her alive after she disappeared and didn't do anything to help her. They're disgusting.

"We have sworn statements from witnesses that saw Holly Bobo in the presence of both Zachary Adams and Jason Autry after her disappearance. Alive," said TBI Director Mark Gwyn.

Also:

"The TBI says they have several witnesses"

"Thompson told the court she estimates there are 360,000 pages of evidence that will be shared via hard drive. The state has 60 days to copy it all and the defendants have 60 days to review."

(underlined by me)

They have more than just DA's word against these guys (I'm talking about DA = ZA's brother and not DA = District Attorney LOL). I wonder what's on those 360,000 pages?? :confused:

Read more: http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/2...-development-in-holly-bobo-case#ixzz32OyUAb9u
Follow us: @myfoxmemphis on Twitter | fox13news.myfoxmemphis on Facebook

MOO

That is assuming she was being held under duress when they saw her. She may not have been at that time and consequently they did not give it much thought.

Remember, while you are not legally required to intervene if you witness a crime, if you are physically present and are associated with the perps, and do not at least report it (and remain silent about it once you know about the investigation), you could be charged as an accessory and with obstruction of justice.

I think Autry is lying. He is a repeat-repeat-repeat offender and knows exactly what to say to spin himself as a victim. I think he probably learned how to lie when he was knee-high to a grasshopper.

He knows that talking about his religious conversion will play well with the public. He may actually believe what he is saying, but that doesn't mean he really understands right from wrong.

JMOO :cow:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...as-lengthy-record-talked-jailhouse-conversion
Autry's statewide criminal record includes more than 20 arrests, with 22 felony charges in Decatur County alone, including assault, theft and drug charges.

Autry described his former self in the newspaper story as a serious drug addict, "using needles, stealing, running drugs.”

A Tennessee Bureau of Investigation summary of his criminal records showed that Autry has been arrested on charges of aggravated burglary, theft, criminal trespassing and domestic assault, among other charges.

Autry's first arrest on the TBI list was in 2002 on a charge of possession of a weapon with the intent to go armed.

The relationship between Adams and Autry dates back at least several years. On Jan. 23, 2007, when officers were looking for Autry, they searched Adams' residence, according to court documents. It was during this search that officials found Adams in possession of stolen property.

In August of 2012, Autry was arrested and convicted of aggravated assault on an officer and was in possession of a firearm.

That or he is just objectifying her. She was just a piece of meat to him and not a person. Makes it easier to kill and feel no remorse that way.

I wouldn't be shocked if Dylan is lying to some extent. The truth is always somewhere in the middle. However, if he's lying, I'm going to bet it involves minimizing his own involvement/knowledge. Remember, LE said witnessES swore they saw Holly with the 2 defendants, not just Dylan or one witness.

I'm sure they already did work on this before an after the announcement. My curiosity wants to know what he's claiming but I doubt we hear anytime soon, though Mr. Autrey can't seem to keep his mouth shut so who knows. Also, remember, his alibi apparently is going to have to include an extended vacation because it does not sound as if Holly was murdered right away.

Is it possible it was and we don't know?

People talking. More evidence found. Who knows. Could be anything and we simply don't know.

No question we are, and we will continue to be feeling that way. We are probably privy to 1% of what LE has, especially considering the amount of discovery they say they have.

Certainly a possibility, but this Autry guy is certainly reacting like so many of these guys do. Trying to control every aspect of things, all the way down to the cuffs being too tight. It's all about control. Control Holly. Control the court room. Control the investigation. Control the media.

So far we haven't seen one shred of evidence that any of the others were involved. We know ZA's property was searched, cars seized, etc. and of course the coercion charge which IMO is equivalent to a confession.

As for the others, they may have been thrown under the bus by Dylan so he gets a sweet deal.

Let's hope LE has more than chatter from drug addicts.

Dylan had no incentive to throw others under the bus. He could have named one person if that were the case. We've also seen what not being completely forthright gets you with this DA. He stands to have any deal that was reached revoked if he's lying.

Dylan had no incentive to throw others under the bus. He could have named one person if that were the case. We've also seen what not being completely forthright gets you with this DA. He stands to have any deal that was reached revoked if he's lying.

I agree, I don't think this person would get any better deal if he said JA or SA were seen at ZA's house with Holly unless they actually were, even if he was scared that JA, being "lifelong" friends with ZA, as a member of a prison gang, JA is just as dangerous inside prison as out. IMO JA is involved in this..somehow. I think he a master manipulator and is using this media to coerce public opinion.

I don't believe that there is no connection between Holly and these guys, if they were in fact the ones who did this. Those sorts of incidents rarely happen at random, they are usually because of some connection between the victim and perp. Either with Holly directly, or with someone very close to her, such as a family member or close friend.

The most likely scenario would be some sort of dispute between the "gang" and this other person, with Holly being taken as either punishment or as an attempt to intimidate in order to get their way.

Since part of this immunity deal apparently also involves other crimes, such as drug related ones, we can surmise that there is some sort of general connection between those and what happened to Holly. My guess is that the "gang" had some sort of drug related collaboration with someone known to her (either HB herself, or someone close to her), and that someone reneged on the collaboration in some way. And that resulted in Holly being dragged off.

Ok, but if Heather Sullivan was also attacked by ZA, and she did ID him as doing so, does she also have connection to the gang? Also it seems completely out of character for her to have been involved with them. Not saying your wrong, but I think its a harder connection to make.

I'm inclined to agree with you on much of what you wrote. What I find particularly disturbing is the idea that the case against Autry might be hanging on information supplied by Dylan Adams. Assuming forensic evidence was recovered at the Adams property, the state at least has something solid to tie Zach Adams to this case. What solid evidence, I wonder, do they have that ties Autry to this case?

I read posts here suggesting that Autry must be guilty because he referred to Holly as "the girl"...that he must be guilty because he had a convenient religious conversion...that he must be guilty because he's got a long rap sheet. That's a lot of mumbo jumbo in the eyes of the law, folks. if Autry is guilty (and I have no idea whether he is or he isn't), the state has the burden of proving his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. " Dylan said so " doesn't meet that burden. Plain and simple. They better have more than that to convict someone of kidnapping and murder.

BBM: I agree that "something is amiss in this case" ... but WHAT is missing, one can only speculate at this time because LE has said very little with regard to the evidence they have.

1. I believe he knew who she was, and IMO, he minimized this by saying: "... her dad and my dad and some of our kin knew each other."

IMO, when JA said "that girl" instead of the victim's name, it shows "distancing." Autry said: "I didn't bother that girl in no form or no fashion ..."

3. His attorney said: "We may have a strong alibi defense" -- key word being MAY ... either you have an alibi or you don't ... and it's either "strong" or "weak" ... JMO, but defense attorney just doing his job.

4. Remember when Zack's property was being searched, it was reported that other properties were being searched -- but LE never revealed IF other properties were being searched ...

JA was indicted by a GJ for kidnapping and murder, so I am going to guess that they searched his property and vehicle.

5. When he was interviewed by the TBI in 2012, he was in jail serving time, and IIRC, it's a lengthy sentence for firearm charges, etc.

Per the News Channel 5 interview: "And, Autry said while he was serving time on one arrest in 2012 TBI agents paid him the first of many visits to press him on the Bobo case."

Still no word on SA and the immunity, but IIRC, something is scheduled in court for 5-27-14.

JMO, but I believe that both ZA and JA are involved -- the GJ indictment speaks for itself ... I do think there are more but WHO we are waiting to see ...

Excellent recap, thank you, and I completely agree.

I really don't believe his attorney about the alibi - as others have said, either you have one or you don't. There is no "may" about it.

Plus, if he had an alibi, why didn't he offer it during those several visits from LE? If anyone believe the police questioned him and didn't ask him for an alibi, I have some really lovely ocean front property in Tennessee to sell you. ;)

The guy's a felon, he knows the drill. You prove you couldn't have done it and they eliminate you as a POI. Since he had a chance to do that and didn't, I think that means there is no solid alibi. Of course, it's a lot more difficult to have an alibi for several days than it is for a several hour period of time. Even if he didn't participate in the initial abduction, if he participated in the rest of it, then he's still as guilty as sin.

Now, who thinks he has an alibi for the entire period of her abduction and murder? Hands up now. :D

Hiya! :seeya:

You're right he did mention his dad and Holly's dad..blah blah. That doesn't necessarily mean he knew or met her.

I agree with your 2nd point. Dylan talked. Is he telling the truth?

An alibi can sway a jury. I'm hoping it's a weak one and LE did their job.

If the reporters were in the know about the search of ZA's property, I would think they would also be reporting on the others. Will Nunley didn't mention anything about the other searches. We know they searched an old abandoned house.

As for GJ indictments....as much as I want to believe the evidence is there, the real deal is when it goes to trial. ie Casey Anthony!

You can't have more than one alibi. It's nonsensical.

Autry wouldn't have been charged if he had a good alibi for any part of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd