Haleigh Cummings general discussion

Tommy got moved to a work prison camp a few days ago per vinelink email.

Franklin Work Camp as of 4/17/2014.

Is that a step up or down? I've read it takes some review of the prisoner to get accepted, better/warm food, less population, they work, etc... Any FL DOC or experts care to step up and answer? TIA

Tommy got moved to a work prison camp a few days ago per vinelink email.

Franklin Work Camp as of 4/17/2014.

Is that a step up or down? I've read it takes some review of the prisoner to get accepted, better/warm food, less population, they work, etc... Any FL DOC or experts care to step up and answer? TIA
If my memory serves me correctly, Tommy got the least amount of time? This is more than likely a step up and and closer to his release?

Because he knows something and chooses to keep his mouth shut, period. Which is actually the smartest thing any of them have done.

But what I dont get is, there are only two possibilities, imo, regarding Misty and the truth. She knows what happened, and is very culpable in what happened (and it would keep her in prison or worse for a lot longer than the drug charges) or she really has no idea what happened. There is no way I believe she would sit in prison for this long for someone else. So its either her being directly involved in some major way, or she really has NO idea what happened. Think about it. I dont think any of these players would sit in prison for another. So, if they arent directly involved then they dont know what happened. I dont believe there is a single player in prison who wasnt involved, but KNOWS who was...sorry, it just doesnt make sense.

That being said....if Timmy knows what happened, he doesnt talk because, why should he?? Hes not in prison...so he actually has the choice of not being a rat, which he may be exercising. If he is involved, and anyone in prison knows he was involved, why hasnt the finger been pointed at Tim more than it was?? Why all the fingers on Joe? It just so weird. So, my conclusion from all this may be that Tim (who took off so quickly) was involved directly with the players in prison who were involved, or he knows, when others may not know. I think Tim could hold a bigger key to this than Misty does, perhaps. I dont believe Misty was home that night with the kids and someone knew it.

And I think you are right about Timmy.
- Joe claimed that Timmy and Chelsea left the house that night.
- Ronald Cummings liked Timmy and Misty was much closer to Timmy than Tommy.
-Timmy and Chelsea had the van that night.
- scratches on the van
- Misty's comment about her blanket being in the van that "they" took.
- Chelsea's tattoo she had put on her foot for Haleigh.
- Tim and Chelsea getting the heck out of Dodge as fast as they could.
- Chelsea's many versions of her story and her comments about Ronald Cummings and pills.

I woke up thinking about Haleigh, but cant recall if we ever had any confirmation if and when and for how long ron was actually at work that night. I know he said he was but if work ever verified publicly?

I woke up thinking about Haleigh, but cant recall if we ever had any confirmation if and when and for how long ron was actually at work that night. I know he said he was but if work ever verified publicly?

I cant remember for sure.... But LE was able to verify he was at work, at least on paper (punch card maybe?) but thats not to say he wasnt able to sneak away.

For some reason I woke up thinking about the Haleigh Cummings case tonight, and could not go back to sleep until I came here to check in. I remember first hearing on a news break that another child was missing in FL (the Caylee Anthony case was the top news then) It said that a cousin of the father was baby sitting and woke up from sleeping on the couch to find the child gone. Of course that was so far from the truth. Or was it? We still don't know what happened. That case was the longest roller coaster I have ever been on and there never was a place to stop and get off. Every day I could not wait to log on to see what had happened overnight and something always had. It was crazy. People married. People died. Got arrested. dead rats...chatty Grannies...NayNay. Where did Theresa really live and how fast did she drive? The whole long maternal side of the story which became a bizarre tale of ... way too much to summarize here. There are really only about five possible scenarios which I will not re-hash. I just had to come here because there are no other folks in the world who would know what I mean, what we all went through, and what questions still persist. When we got on this roller coaster nobody told us it was forever.

For some reason I woke up thinking about the Haleigh Cummings case tonight, and could not go back to sleep until I came here to check in. I remember first hearing on a news break that another child was missing in FL (the Caylee Anthony case was the top news then) It said that a cousin of the father was baby sitting and woke up from sleeping on the couch to find the child gone. Of course that was so far from the truth. Or was it? We still don't know what happened. That case was the longest roller coaster I have ever been on and there never was a place to stop and get off. Every day I could not wait to log on to see what had happened overnight and something always had. It was crazy. People married. People died. Got arrested. dead rats...chatty Grannies...NayNay. Where did Theresa really live and how fast did she drive? The whole long maternal side of the story which became a bizarre tale of ... way too much to summarize here. There are really only about five possible scenarios which I will not re-hash. I just had to come here because there are no other folks in the world who would know what I mean, what we all went through, and what questions still persist. When we got on this roller coaster nobody told us it was forever.

Great post, Gracenote! :loveyou::loveyou:

You summed it up perfectly.

I just read on a FB page that Ron has attempted suicide for the third time. This time it is unclear if he was trying to hang himself. There was a mention of 'cutting his arm'. Who knows. Thought I would share. Makes me wonder what he is thinking.

I just read on a FB page that Ron has attempted suicide for the third time. This time it is unclear if he was trying to hang himself. There was a mention of 'cutting his arm'. Who knows. Thought I would share. Makes me wonder what he is thinking.

IMO he's thinking prison sucks, he doesn't want to be there anymore.

Thanks for the update!

<modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After reading that FB page, I feel a strong need for eye bleach. :eek:

Now I know what mass hallucinations look like too.

As much as I despise Ron, to me, Misty and Tommy are no better. They all know what happened to Haleigh and that's all I care about.

Yuck!

It has been five years since Haleigh Cummings went missing and has not been found. I wonder if she either was murdered or held captive somewhere. There is also Lisa Irwin, who has been missing for nearly 3 years.

Bruce Griffis and Marie Griffis (Crystal's mother) are no longer together. Marie got a protective order against him for domestic violence.

Bruce Griffis and Marie Griffis (Crystal's mother) are no longer together. Marie got a protective order against him for domestic violence.
You mean she didn't leave him during the allegations of him molesting a 14 year old girl?

Link? Proof? Or is this just another rumor?

Link? Proof? Or is this just another rumor?

http://ufdcimages.uflib.ufl.edu/UF/00/02/41/60/00492/03-13-2014.pdf
The mention of the protective order is at the end of the article

Here is the docket info from August of last year...

GRIFFIS, BRUCE A GLEN SAINT MARY, FL 32040 M W 1
CASE NUMBER FILE DATE CASE TYPE STATUS
022013DR000367DRAXMX
[13000367DRMXAX] 08/20/2013 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE OPEN

[PLAINTIFF=GRIFFIS, NANCY A ATTORNEY=FAGAN, CARLTON DUKE RESPONDENT=GRIFFIS, BRUCE A ]
[JUDGE=UNKNOWN]
LAST DOCKET DATE=03/12/2014
[Court Events | Finance Info | Docket Info]

Levi Page was on Tricia's True Crime BlogTalkRadio show a few weeks ago and discussed the Haleigh Cummings case. He had some interesting info to add as far as what's been going on recently with the Cummings & Croslin families. Some of it I knew, but some I didn't. Apparently Misty writes love letters to Ron and sends letters to Theresa who then relays what those letters said to Ron. He also had some other interesting things to say about Theresa's actions.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Thank you all for keeping Haleigh in the forefront of your minds... and to all my fellow Haleigh friends, it's great to see so many still posting.

I truly believe she'll be found one day. Until then, I resume this position. :banghead:

Was there ever any confirmation on whose remains were found?
Nope, I posted in the other thread that I sent a PM to Volusia County SO asking if there was an update. They replied, "Not yet"

So strange that there hasn't been any word on those remains found.... I'm way too curious about it. :tantrum:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back