The Royal Bum

Did you actually see the photo in question? I don't see any pantyhose, or thongs for that matter.

LOL I saw the original pic. And I have to correct my post. The rule is when meeting the Queen, one must always wear pantyhose. Kate usually wears hose, but I did find some from their Australian trip where she goes bare leg while wearing sandals.

I always thought the Duchess wore whatever the palace laid out for her that day. All carefully chosen labels so as to avoid controversy. There's probably a large staff that decides that for her.

I read that Charles has never even buttoned his own shirt. :seeya:

"The Prince of Wales has never picked up his own clothes or undressed himself."

Read more: http://www.watoday.com.au/lifestyle...ess-himself-20111028-1mnma.html#ixzz33G0APlwD

Object all you want. Millions of people won't see them if they keep themsleves covered when in public. If they can't manage that then they have only themselves to blame. BTW I haven't heard Kate say she was embarassed or mortified. Have you?

I think the political way of dealing with things like this is to wait for it to go away. If she is embarrassed, why would she publicly say so? It's another headline to drag this even further.

Well you can either moan about the paparazzi, or take steps to ensure you don't have major faux pas in public.

Which to choose....

The thing that annoys me is Kate has staff who should NEVER allow this to happen.

Good grief, a floaty skirt on a tarmac? Whose idea was that????

By the way, I did not click on her BUM shots either. I'm not interested in any of it, thank God for pixilation.

Well you can either moan about the paparazzi, or take steps to ensure you don't have major faux pas in public.

Which to choose....

The thing that annoys me is Kate has staff who should NEVER allow this to happen.

Good grief, a floaty skirt on a tarmac? Whose idea was that????

By the way, I did not click on her BUM shots either. I'm not interested in any of it, thank God for pixilation.

Those aren't the only two choices. The third is to decide as a Society that we do not condone such rude invasions of privacy and try to make rules or laws against the publication of salacious materials without permission.

I'm trying to understand why Kate and her staff are slammed while the paparazzi get a pass. Accidents happen. Life happens. Mistakes are made. Publishing a photo such as this is no mistake or accident. There is a reason only one publication did so. They are pigs.

In the Andrew Morton bio, which Diana co-operated with, she goes into details on that. She says she was very embarrassed, but what made it worse was that Charles - despite joking and shrugging it off with press - was privately furious at her 'indiscretion'.

I remember another time Di was very very upset, and that was when some paps put in hidden cameras in her gym -- and they posted a photo with her legs spread on a machine (in a leotard). The photos were just meant to humiliate her. This was a point in time when privacy laws started to change in the UK.

I don't blame Di at all for this. She was under the impression she was working out in private, and wasn't aware of the hidden camera(s).

Source:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...WVPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=_gMEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6766,2415513

What I find incredibly sad about this whole thing is this: The newspapers publish this stuff because their audience allows it. What has happened to morals and ethics? Seriously! If this were published back in the 1800s, the vast majority would have been disgusted with whoever published this kind of rubbish and that would have been the end of that publisher. What has happened to our society that has diminished our morals and ethics to this low point?! SMH I'll get off my soap box and crawl back into my dark den and go back to avoiding MSM again. It's much more pleasant there :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

Kate has nothing to be ashamed of. She is young and beautiful. Maybe it wasn't her idea not to wear panties. Maybe she had pantie hose on. I don't care.

She only has one body part left to show us:D

Those aren't the only two choices. The third is to decide as a Society that we do not condone such rude invasions of privacy and try to make rules or laws against the publication of salacious materials without permission.

I'm trying to understand why Kate and her staff are slammed while the paparazzi get a pass. Accidents happen. Life happens. Mistakes are made. Publishing a photo such as this is no mistake or accident. There is a reason only one publication did so. They are pigs.

You missed the part where she was out in public.
Love the faux indignation.

So how does one write that job down in one's CV?

After my personal assistant job I spent the next three years watching the royal bottom...

Hey, it sure sounds like some people here would have been very happy to get that job.
:floorlaugh:

Three pages about Kate's bum! People here must have little to be worrying about - and I include myself in that given that I clicked into this thread. :)

News flash:

100% of the world population has a bum.
50% of the world population has a vajay.

Time to get on with the real issues in life.

:butthead:
I personally find it to be a nice bum. :yes:

You missed the part where she was out in public.
Love the faux indignation.

Nope. I didn't miss that. And it's not "faux" indignation. It's real indignation.

I think harassing celebrities by stalking them and photographing them in uncomprimsing moments, or photographing their private parts when the wind blows up or they have a problem with their wardrobe, is a disgusting invasion of their privacy. This kind of stuff led to the death of Diana.

And I don't appreciate the sly inferences that Kate us purposefully showing off her private parts and thus is some kind of fallen woman or whatever. If someone followed most of us around with a camera 24/7, they would catch all kinds of things we would be mortified to have plastered on the news.

We have lost a sense of decency in society today. That's what is shameful - not the fact that Kate didn't have minders or didn't wear underwear or "should have known" because the wind blew before or because nasty paparazzi hid in bushes and photographed her topless in the yard in a private home.

I kind of think that the fact that Kate is a very beautiful young woman is what bothers some people the most.

News flash:

100% of the world population has a bum.
50% of the world population has a vajay.

Time to get on with the real issues in life.

And you know what, just because people have them...doesn't give anyone access rights.

honestly its a bum. We all got one. hers happens to be considered a nice one. I still am of the belief that this is a much bigger deal to us and the royal press handlers than it is for either Will or Kate. They are busily going about their lives enjoying their little one.

Taking my cue from them and just letting all this bum debate die down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back