Possible Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

Back in the day me and my bf who is now a security network engineer use to change our IP all the time every time yahoo answers blocked us cause we would sit side by side on our laptops trolling the answers. We use to think it was funny. We called it cookies and trolling.

Sounds like a cool guy. You're a lucky girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elaborate on this, please?

Sadly, I can't prove a darn thing. I did all that research a long time ago (soon after CMAN traced JT's cousin to Poughkeepsie/Wappingers Falls). I've since moved house and damaged the computer which contained all of my notes/links/etc. While I have made another recent attempt at finding more info on JT, I just don't have enough free time to try and find the "old" stuff.

Here's CMAN's post re: JT's cousin:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7906781&postcount=173"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Sadly, I can't prove a darn thing. I did all that research a long time ago (soon after CMAN traced JT's cousin to Poughkeepsie/Wappingers Falls). I've since moved house and damaged the computer which contained all of my notes/links/etc. While I have made another recent attempt at finding more info on JT, I just don't have enough free time to try and find the "old" stuff.

Here's CMAN's post re: JT's cousin:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It doesn't appear that CMAN has posted in awhile. In fact, it says he's banned. Banned? Why? It seems like the guy had some legit material to contribute here.

You're overthinking it. In that case why not just stand outside Starbucks and use their Wi-fi signal and a tunneling program like SecurityKiss?

You could do that if you want your digital DNA sitting on Starbucks servers as well as the Security Kiss VPN boxes. I don't want to steer off topic on this thread. Nor do I want to disclose exact instructions on how hide your tracks on a forum about murders. :worms::tmi:

Foreigner and deedee i just want to apologize for being rude earlier. I really think the fb profiles were made by the SK and I could really use all the websleuthers help on this angle. I'm sorry for being a jerk i just get so frustrated sometimes especially here on websleuths cuz its three years later and none of our sleuthing has gone anywhere at all. we are essentially at zero.

so foreigner i dont have link but I do have some quotes copied from the fake profiles. I will go thru my notes and try to find them but this is what they said basically...

some of the AC4, some of the gilgo4 and colleen marie all posted on the Anne Marie Fahey page under a photo of the "And never let her go" movie starring mark harmon.

the gist of what they said was "we are all angels" and "the capanos killed us"...i think one profile commented "I feel a strong a connection to you" (anne marie fahey) "we were also killed by the capanos"...one comment referenced fahey's eating disorder i believe. and the colleen marie (Mcnamee IMHO)i think was the one who posted the poem. basically the way they all said "we are angels" plus the poem and all the profiles being connected (with the mcnamee connection) was so eerie and so early on in the gilgo case this is pre-april 2011 that i felt and still do feel that the SK was the one who made them. There was something so completely off about the whole thing it really looked like the work of the SK.

Thomas Capano was the one who killed anne marie fahey by dumping her in a refrig i think off his boat. His brother helped and there was some early websleuthing into his brother's possible connection. I'd really like you websleuthers help digging into this capano connection. What could it mean?

here's the todd weems angle http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2012...82-beating-death-st-louis-central-west-end/2/

was the anne weems poem a clue towards this angle? Does anyone remember the long island case from a long time ago where a girl was murdered and some men were convicted but later were released because there was dna from a different male found. I know it was brought up on here. Could the poem plus the capano younger bro getting clemency be a reference toward someone who was released from jail after an over turned murder conviction? I dont know I just dont understand but i'd really like your help here guys please.

I def remember one profile said "I too feel a strong connection to you"...I wonder if the fb profiles were created before the g4 were identified. I'm certain the colleen marie profile appeared before anyone saw the MB-Tangredi connection. I think we should take a fresh look at the Colleen McNamee and Rita Tangredi cases. I wonder if there are more bodies near where they where dumped in East Patchogue/Shirley area. It seems as if the SK covers so much ground all the way from New York State where many of the victims are from..Midtown Manhattan....the entire length of jones beach from the rockaways all the way out to fire island...and nearly all the mainland of LI from Lattington on the north shore all the way out to Manorville and further east to Shirley...then back out to AC with possible philly connections.....

Jessica Taylor was from New York State....arrested in AC and DC....last seen on 42nd st and ends up in Manorville and Ocean Parkway....a lot of different locations figuring in here.....can anyone think of any job or position that would involve all these locations? I cannot....

quote lindsaylohan6: A lot of different locations figuring in here.....can anyone think of any job or position that would involve all these locations?

financial analyst

I def remember one profile said "I too feel a strong connection to you"...I wonder if the fb profiles were created before the g4 were identified. I'm certain the colleen marie profile appeared before anyone saw the MB-Tangredi connection. I think we should take a fresh look at the Colleen McNamee and Rita Tangredi cases. I wonder if there are more bodies near where they where dumped in East Patchogue/Shirley area. It seems as if the SK covers so much ground all the way from New York State where many of the victims are from..Midtown Manhattan....the entire length of jones beach from the rockaways all the way out to fire island...and nearly all the mainland of LI from Lattington on the north shore all the way out to Manorville and further east to Shirley...then back out to AC with possible philly connections.....

Jessica Taylor was from New York State....arrested in AC and DC....last seen on 42nd st and ends up in Manorville and Ocean Parkway....a lot of different locations figuring in here.....can anyone think of any job or position that would involve all these locations? I cannot....
I dont recall you being rude. Some of what you wrote does sound familar.. i think this case is bigger than we can imagine. I wonder if a girl from the Bronx that went missing and later found in a garbage bag at the side of the road in Yonkers is connected? Shes a different race but so is the Asian male.

it means that Rita Tangredi-Beinlich's (who was murdered with colleen Mcnamee in 93/94 in a very similar manner to gilgo 4) daughter was best friends with Melissa Barthelemy. This a connection that shuld not be overlooked

Hawkshaw claimed he had a PI friend in NYC who was working a case about a woman who dissapeared and the woman frequently hung out in Union SQ. Now there's q pic of Jessica Taylor sitting on the wall with the abunch of friends in UNION SQ....could the SK knw Melissa from there? Hawkshw can we get more info about this missing woman from Union Square been a few years since you mentioned...how bout some real info?

Try reading a few pages back in the thread....it was just posted on WS about a week ago not sure what thread

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back