Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

TM's mom says this.

“Tammy and Sidney decided to put their life back together,” she said. “They went on vacation for three weeks and when they came back this thing started against them. They were over it ... they had forgiven each other and decided to put things aside and that’s why Tammy was trying to get pregnant.”

ummmmmm when did the M's get back from their trip? quote--Dec 11: The M family returned home from their trip to California--end quote from the timeline by Okiegrannie.

this thing didnt start against them when they got back--she wasnt even missing til over a week later. Why is she starting the timeline for when things went bad for SM and TM over a week earlier than it actually started. something smells in Denmark and it aint the fish sister.

TM's mom says this.

“Tammy and Sidney decided to put their life back together,” she said. “They went on vacation for three weeks and when they came back this thing started against them. They were over it ... they had forgiven each other and decided to put things aside and that’s why Tammy was trying to get pregnant.”

ummmmmm when did the M's get back from their trip? quote--Dec 11: The M family returned home from their trip to California--end quote from the timeline by Okiegrannie.

this thing didnt start against them when they got back--she wasnt even missing til over a week later. Why is she starting the timeline for when things went bad for SM and TM over a week earlier than it actually started. something smells in Denmark and it aint the fish sister.

Maybe by "this thing" she meant the relationship between SM and HE? Has it been confirmed by LE that there was zero contact between the two of them in the week or two preceding her going missing? Have cell phone records verified that? If not, I think it's possible she meant "things were going well, they had forgiven each other, then when they got back from vacation, SM and HE got in contact again...."?? Who knows, just a though.

On another note, how does a restaurant maintenance man afford a 3 week vacation? How does he even have that much vacation time, let alone money.

Maybe by "this thing" she meant the relationship between SM and HE? Has it been confirmed by LE that there was zero contact between the two of them in the week or two preceding her going missing? Have cell phone records verified that? If not, I think it's possible she meant "things were going well, they had forgiven each other, then when they got back from vacation, SM and HE got in contact again...."?? Who knows, just a though.

On another note, how does a restaurant maintenance man afford a 3 week vacation? How does he even have that much vacation time, let alone money.

Above BBM:

Apparently he owned his contracting business and she had a part-time travel business. I don't know about in SC but around here, contractors do very well, when they're busy and working. It seemed they set up their lives specifically so they could spend a great deal of it vacationing. So, the time wouldn't be an issue.

But the cash? I don't get that. I don't care how discounted your vacations are, it is simply not cheap to take constant vacations, with three kids in tow. I don't get that, at all. But weren't the first charges related to financial discrepancies? Tax fraud? Not paying taxes? Maybe?

at the march bond hearing Pros Elder said all contact ceased from nov 5 til dec 18. it is on the thread here if you want to find it and read about it

at the march bond hearing Pros Elder said all contact ceased from nov 5 til dec 18. it is on the thread here if you want to find it and read about it

How do they know that? There are ways to contact someone w/o using a phone or Internet. They could have had something where they meet at X place at 2 PM every Tuesday.

Most men that are putting their marriages back together call their ex affair partner and say they are leaving their wife.

Yeah right, funny how facts get in the way of the Cs interviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe by "this thing" she meant the relationship between SM and HE?

I know she didn't mean it this way, but I think "this thing" was the plot. I'm sure those three weeks probably weren't particularly pleasant for SM. TM seems like the stewing type. Maybe they struck a deal to try for a baby and take care of the Heather issue.... Just my thoughts. Almost like TM laid out a deal....if we do these two things, life goes back to (their kind of)normal.

I think whatever comes out of their mouths is like useless dribble...

How do they know that? There are ways to contact someone w/o using a phone or Internet. They could have had something where they meet at X place at 2 PM every Tuesday.
BBM: My Gawd, do you think people actually do that anymore? ;)

There are days when I wonder what people did before cell phones and internet. I'll bet people thought the same thing about the telephone...

"Polly Caison said the truck police referred to never left the yard and that police didn’t spend enough time looking for other suspects, but instead targeted the Moorers, whose home sits behind the Caison home on the same property off Secondary Highway 814."

Is this the same truck that SM and TM admitted to driving to three separate locations for the IE charges? If it is, then they left and Polly did not hear them leave, just like the older son stated that he did not hear them leave, yet SM and TM DID leave by their own admission. However, if they claim they took the red truck for their IE excursion, that might be why LE went back and got that truck, to see if there was evidence that they used the red truck for the IEs instead of the black truck.

BBM: My Gawd, do you think people actually do that anymore? ;)

There are days when I wonder what people did before cell phones and internet. I'll bet people thought the same thing about the telephone...

If there was someone you wanted to see or talk to, and your phone and Internet was monitored, yes. I don't expect the prosecution to be doing much investigating into contact that wasn't by the phone or Internet, because that will be a big part of their case, and why TM and SM should get the maximum.

If there was someone you wanted to see or talk to, and your phone and Internet was monitored, yes. I don't expect the prosecution to be doing much investigating into contact that wasn't by the phone or Internet, because that will be a big part of their case, and why TM and SM should get the maximum.

well then all Sidney-boy has to do is tell his defense atty all the secret ways him and HE were continuing to meet and prove them bad ole prosecuting attys wrong. we are all ears Sidney-talk away. heck we will even send a reporter over to catch every golden word.

again--let me repost---well then all Sidney-boy has to do is tell his defense atty all the secret ways him and HE were continuing to meet and prove them bad ole prosecuting attys wrong. we are all ears Sidney-talk away. heck we will even send a reporter over to catch every golden word.

again--let me repost---well then all Sidney-boy has to do is tell his defense atty all the secret ways him and HE were continuing to meet and prove them bad ole prosecuting attys wrong. we are all ears Sidney-talk away. heck we will even send a reporter over to catch every golden word.

Pick me!!! Pick me!!! I will happily play reporter!!!! Mwahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't put it past Tammy to lie to her family as well. With what has been put out in the public I would have to question the stories. And as far as Sidney goes I believe she has this "he owes me" mentality.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I know she didn't mean it this way, but I think "this thing" was the plot. I'm sure those three weeks probably weren't particularly pleasant for SM. TM seems like the stewing type. Maybe they struck a deal to try for a baby and take care of the Heather issue.... Just my thoughts. Almost like TM laid out a deal....if we do these two things, life goes back to (their kind of)normal.

Agree. And add move to Florida in there.

And while he's telling his secrets..... Where is Heather?!

"Polly Caison said the truck police referred to never left the yard and that police didn’t spend enough time looking for other suspects, but instead targeted the Moorers, whose home sits behind the Caison home on the same property off Secondary Highway 814."

Is this the same truck that SM and TM admitted to driving to three separate locations for the IE charges? If it is, then they left and Polly did not hear them leave, just like the older son stated that he did not hear them leave, yet SM and TM DID leave by their own admission. However, if they claim they took the red truck for their IE excursion, that might be why LE went back and got that truck, to see if there was evidence that they used the red truck for the IEs instead of the black truck.

Re BBM
How is she so certain. Hmmm. Sounds to me like an invitation to LE to go ahead and search their residence, their land, and all their vehicles too. Maybe that is where we will find Heather.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back