Patsy Ramsey

Everyone has their opinions here. And I have been in lurk-mode. Just want to pre-emptively state that I would not enjoy constant sparing without open discussion on any topic I post. There seems to be a "my way or highway" attitude on this board. I do NOT THINK the TDNA is conclusive. So, if you do, and we have heard it ad nauseum, I do not want to be challenged with every, single post about TDNA. It is way too sensitive, IMHO. State your opinion once counter to mine and move along. Thanks.

I do not believe Patsy suffered from multiple Personality Disorder. I would lean towards narcissism, but I am not a doctor. Patsy seemed really stressed, as I would be with cancer and kids and incest going on in home. While I do not see a big deal about she or John being on any anti-anxiety med, I DO give side-eye to Dr. Boef. Serious side-eye. Was that doctor hiding something!? He was also a "friend" per testimony.

BTW, most narcissists ARE UNDIAGNOSED. :) it is not like there is a good med on the market for the affliction. LOL! Too funny. In American society, narcissism is vaulted - just look at reality t.v. One narc vs. another. My therapist told me he found it "disturbing" how many are wondering around. Sociopaths too.

Everyone has their opinions here. And I have been in lurk-mode. Just want to pre-emptively state that I would not enjoy constant sparing without open discussion on any topic I post. There seems to be a "my way or highway" attitude on this board. I do NOT THINK the TDNA is conclusive. So, if you do, and we have heard it ad nauseum, I do not want to be challenged with every, single post about TDNA. It is way too sensitive, IMHO. State your opinion once counter to mine and move along. Thanks.

I do not believe Patsy suffered from multiple Personality Disorder. I would lean towards narcissism, but I am not a doctor. Patsy seemed really stressed, as I would be with cancer and kids and incest going on in home. While I do not see a big deal about she or John being on any anti-anxiety med, I DO give side-eye to Dr. Boef. Serious side-eye. Was that doctor hiding something!? He was also a "friend" per testimony.

ITA on both counts and can I say that most of you have the the patience of Job!

BTW, most narcissists ARE UNDIAGNOSED. :) it is not like there is a good med on the market for the affliction. LOL! Too funny. In American society, narcissism is vaulted - just look at reality t.v. One narc vs. another. My therapist told me he found it "disturbing" how many are wondering around. Sociopaths too.

One of the best explanations I've seen for sociopathic behavior was actually in an Agatha Christie book featuring Hercule Poirot. He was telling Hastings that a normal person sees murder as something to avoid where a person with no conscience sees it as just another path to their goal.

I was discussing that on another forum years ago and an ex prison guard started talking about dead eyes and the prisoners who had them. I had just seen a documentary on John List (creepy family annihilator with dead eyes) and totally got where she was going with it. Interesting thing...I assumed it was murderers that had the corner on dead eyes, but no. She said there were more con men and similar offenders with the dead eyes than murderers.

ITA. Most of us have known, or currently know narcissists. Few of them are actually "diagnosed". Same with Sociopaths. Not every Sociopath becomes a murderer and, unless these people are actually convicted of crimes, there is really no benefit for them to be diagnosed. It's not like they want to change.

None of us can say with certainty whether or not Patsy had personality disorders. We have opinions. My Opinion is that she was, at the very least, a severe narcissist. Her children were accessories to her, IMO.

There is no proof of incest in the home. None. No proof of prior abuse either at this point. IMO

ITA. Most of us have known, or currently know narcissists. Few of them are actually "diagnosed". Same with Sociopaths. Not every Sociopath becomes a murderer and, unless these people are actually convicted of crimes, there is really no benefit for them to be diagnosed. It's not like they want to change.

None of us can say with certainty whether or not Patsy had personality disorders. We have opinions. My Opinion is that she was, at the very least, a severe narcissist. Her children were accessories to her, IMO.

personality disorders can be hard to diagnose and treat as there is no cookie cutter pattern. at uni we had to do two mental health clinical placements and most nurses would rather deal w schizophrenics, severely depressed patients than with those afflicted with PDs, after one week of observing a pt with narcissistic PD i understand why, he was mentally exhausting! i think he exhausted the other patients too.

i still remember that he always made me think that we didn't register as individuals to him, we were just an audience, means to and end and sources to feed his need for attention. he was cunning, likeable and smart but everything was about him, him, him

lupus est homini *advertiser censored*, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

There is no proof of incest in the home. None. No proof of prior abuse either at this point. IMO

Okay. There is your one opinion. I have read all the books on the case, all the released files, all the depositions, et. al. The coroner found CHRONIC abuse of JBR's private parts. Other doctors seeing the reports all agreed. Since I think IDI is hilarious that leaves 3 people in the home who could be meteing out CHRONIC sexual abuse. They are all related to JBR, and hence, INCEST. This is my opinion. Please do not spar with me about it. Thanks!

Yes, like cute little handbags. Or little garnishes on a nicely prepared meal. It says quite a lot that BR stopped his soiling when PR focused her laser beams on JbR. Then JBR starts soiling like cray-cray. Sorry to be so blunt, but that house probably stunk to high heaven. In a depo I read again just last night the soiling was refered to as one of Patsy's "peeves." Really!? She must have been peeved a lot about all that feces. In the bedrooms, unflushed in toilets, on bathroom floors, schmeared here and there!

It's easy to say there was not proof of something, but I disagree. We have only 10 o/o of the evidence - what would the other 90 o/o tell us.
The GJ, even after LS made his presentation, voted to charge the R's. They were guilty of child abuse, and I believe both children suffered because of it.

Okay. There is your one opinion. I have read all the books on the case, all the released files, all the depositions, et. al. The coroner found CHRONIC abuse of JBR's private parts. Other doctors seeing the reports all agreed. Since I think IDI is hilarious that leaves 3 people in the home who could be meteing out CHRONIC sexual abuse. They are all related to JBR, and hence, INCEST. This is my opinion. Please do not spar with me about it. Thanks!
Chronic inflammation NOT chronic abuse.

Chronic inflammation NOT chronic abuse.

Her vagina was twice the size of a normal six year old child. Her hymen was eroded...gone from like the ten to two position (just offhand). The erosion was consistent with digital penetration. Yeah, oh, and inflamation. There is more but it is all so gross. This child was molested, imho.

Patsy Ramsey, 04.30.97, BPD Interview:
"TT: Okay. Okay. What I would like to do is show you a picture of a blanket, it’s got a scale and it’s a white blanket with what you describe as a loose weave and all that. It’s got a scale around the outside is all. Is this, does that kind of look like the blanket, there you go Pat, that was on her bed that night? And again, it’s uh, it’s folded up. Hard, kind of hard to see.

PR: Yeah. Yeah, it was probably, yeah.

TT: Does that look like the kind of blanket that was on her bed.

PR: Um hum."​
Patsy answers affirmatively, but when Trujillo asks the next question she's really not so sure.

"TT: Or was that the blanket on her bed?

PR: I, it may have been, yeah. I can’t, I mean it sort of looks a little pinkish. It was . . .

TT: And, and that might be . . .

PR: It was white.

TT: . . .that might be the coloring of the picture.

PR: Yeah.

TT: Uh, because the colors are not very good.

PR: Right.

TT: It’s actually an all white blanket.

PR: Is it? Um hum.

TT: The colors are kind of deceiving on that.

PR: Yeah. It, it could have been."

Patsy Ramsey, 04.30.97, BPD Interview:
"TT: Okay. Okay. What I would like to do is show you a picture of a blanket, it’s got a scale and it’s a white blanket with what you describe as a loose weave and all that. It’s got a scale around the outside is all. Is this, does that kind of look like the blanket, there you go Pat, that was on her bed that night? And again, it’s uh, it’s folded up. Hard, kind of hard to see.

PR: Yeah. Yeah, it was probably, yeah.

TT: Does that look like the kind of blanket that was on her bed.

PR: Um hum."​
Patsy answers affirmatively, but when Trujillo asks the next question she's really not so sure.

"TT: Or was that the blanket on her bed?

PR: I, it may have been, yeah. I can’t, I mean it sort of looks a little pinkish. It was . . .

TT: And, and that might be . . .

PR: It was white.

TT: . . .that might be the coloring of the picture.

PR: Yeah.

TT: Uh, because the colors are not very good.

PR: Right.

TT: It’s actually an all white blanket.

PR: Is it? Um hum.

TT: The colors are kind of deceiving on that.

PR: Yeah. It, it could have been."

Did I miss something? What does this have to do with the price of eggs in NY?
Please tell me what the point of this is. Thank you!

Did I miss something? What does this have to do with the price of eggs in NY?
Please tell me what the point of this is. Thank you!
I posted this excerpt from the 04.97 interviews in the "Patsy Ramsey" thread because it's from her interview...

After reading & re-reading the transcript, I'm wondering why Trujillo inquires, "Or was that the blanket on her bed?"

Her vagina was twice the size of a normal six year old child. Her hymen was eroded...gone from like the ten to two position (just offhand). The erosion was consistent with digital penetration. Yeah, oh, and inflamation. There is more but it is all so gross. This child was molested, imho.

Really? Where does it say the size of what her vagina should be because they are as different as penises. Some have really little ones and some have bigger ones naturally. She was just assaulted in death and so that could also account for it seeming bigger.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marlenewatches
Back