Canada - Shooting spree in Moncton, NB, leaves 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 injured, June 2014 *Guilty*

I think it is going to be suicide by cop.

It turns out one of the officers killed is a relative of a friend. Horrible.

What a terrible tragedy.

If he is taking narcotics like crystal meth he can be up for days with no sleep, scary thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crystal meth+adrenaline+some kind of crazy

Does anyone know if he lived near where he started shooting? Was this his neighorhood?

He wasn't too far IMO. Based on what I saw on CBC news earlier. Neighbor saw him walking with weapons. Had wife or girlfriend call 911 and the shooting started as they responded. I do believe I heard on the news also that it was not the only 911 call.

Does anyone know if he lived near where he started shooting? Was this his neighorhood?

MSM is reporting he lived in Ryder mobile home park in Moncton, which appears to be located within the limits of the lockdown area. Not sure what neighbourhood he grew up in, though.

CBC discussed putting Moncton in lockdown. If they don't get him soon I think it's a good idea.

MSM is reporting he lived in Ryder mobile home park in Moncton, which appears to be located within the limits of the lockdown area. Not sure what neighbourhood he grew up in, though.

I heard Dieppe,NB

So Sorry Airplanelamp, condolences to you and yours.

Thank you, but I should clarify that the deceased officer is not someone I know personally, rather a relative of a friend. Such a tragedy for all the families involved. I hope there is an end shortly.

This is probably the scariest thing I've read about since 9/11. Seriously. This one lone man has a whole town, or at least a portion of it, locked in the their homes. I feel so bad for everyone there. Sending up prayers for the community and for the families of the officers.

I hope they find him soon.

I have no idea where what follows is coming from! My seen is that he has fanatized about this for a long time , but last night he decided lets roll..I think last night he was fine with being killed, however if this is drug induced (kind of feel that way), there was some postings by him wherein he was talking about Russia coming for Canadians . I did not link cause I was still confused about if allowed to post Twitter.

Think he has a campground – but more for if when the Russians come mores that the last 24 hours.

If it is drugs IMO we can two ways. If he has more bad news. If he is out he might surrender.

Anyone have more on sightings, by that I mean was he still Rambo, or like a tree moving a glimpse or was he still out in the open and the only reason he got no one is cause lockdown.

with the rifles and crossbow, i think(jmo)he knows the countryside very well, he could of gone to ground many places

http://www.baytoday.ca/content/news/national/details.asp?c=62800

To a neighbour, Justin Bourque could have gone almost unnoticed in the small trailer park where he had been living with a roommate or two.

Christian Duquette says the 24-year-old, who is now the centre of a manhunt in Moncton, N.B., did little to attract attention, was quiet and largely stayed to himself — perhaps his most marked characteristic in a community that often saw neighbours socializing on the street.

one spotting was false

one out of hospital one still in

Almost 8 pm in NB. Second night for this guy in the woods?

I hope it's chilly and he makes a fire that will blow his cover.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back