CA CA - Patricia Tolhurst, 46, Tuolumne City, 18 April 2014

I have a general question for more experienced sleuthers.......would LE release a statement saying that they were searching an area, and then purposely never update their statement so that it seems that they are still searching an area when in fact they are not? I've never known LE in any case to release false info....but would they purposely not update a press release to mislead people?

I spoke with someone today that was part of the initial SAR efforts on 4/22 and he provided me with some info that is not settling well with my hinky meter :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

I saw that too Anjl. I keep wondering if they're scaling back the search or (please please please!) they've heard from her and she doesn't want to be found. I'm worried about her.

I saw that too Anjl. I keep wondering if they're scaling back the search or (please please please!) they've heard from her and she doesn't want to be found. I'm worried about her.

If they'd have heard from Patty I'd know about it. It's looking more and more like Patty planned this to avoid bills and labor dept issues with her employees (JMO!) but the more I talk to her friends and family....the more it looks like that's the case. I think the above article with quotes from her ex husband also tends to lean in that direction. If that's the case, and Patty if you can read this....please call or email or get word to your girls ASAP! I know that you wouldn't want them to spend their entire lives wondering what happened to mom! Think about it, everywhere they go, they will be searching, looking closely at faces in crowds looking for you. If you don't want to come back, that's fine....but don't leave these girls and your family with a lifetime of searching, wondering and worrying!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

Wow I didn't realize there was a thread here for Patty. I am local & I also live VERY close to RS, who was allegedly the last one to see her. I didn't know Patty personally but I do know there are many, many people here so worried for her. I don't really have anything useful to add (just hearsay basically, which I cannot post)

Bumping for Patty. I pray she did, in fact, willingly take off - because the alternatives are awful.

OK everyone. LE, SAR and the Forest service are responding to Clark's Fork. This is regarding an earlier BOL for this summer. This info from a scanner.

Bump for Patricia. I just read the Find Patricia Tolhurst FB page and it's heartbreaking.

Hopefully it is not Patty, but it is, re-read AnjL's post's from April 24,25,26 2014.

deannaoo7 I was following the case pretty closely on those dates but good idea to go back and re-read.

I had forgotten that Patty's car was found about 30 miles east of Sonora... about the same distance as Pinecrest.

Who is Nita? I'm not familiar with her case?

As far as an interview I'm guessing you mean a press conference? Hopefully they will soon! I imagine it won't be til during the week, but we can hope.

The distance between old Strawberry Road in Pinecrest where remains were found yesterday to Donnell Vista Point,where Patty's vehicle was found is 16 miles. if the remains are that of Patty, AnjL needs to be interviewed because his posts give us Clues as to what may have happened. Nita Mayo went missing in August of 2005.Patty and Nita cases are similar. my gut feeling, those posts lead me to believe that one person is responsible for both missing women.

My theory is that Patty never drove her car up to Donnell Vista Point.It's obvious that the person responsible for her disappearance drove her car and left it there because he either didn't know how to shut her sunroof because he's not to familiar with driving it, using buttons and all OR he was in a dam hurry as not to be seen therefore absentmindedly forgot. "We" means an accomplice and they drove back down the mountain.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back