OK OK - Rev. Carol Daniels, 61, Anadarko, 23 Aug 2009

Anyone wonder whatever happened to investigative reporters in MS Media?

"Awareness is the Key in missing/murdered person's investigations"..

Anyone wonder whatever happened to investigative reporters in MS Media?

"Awareness is the Key in missing/murdered person's investigations"..

Concerning MSM, did you ever hear back from The Andarko Daily News? I was wondering if anything came from the info concerning a IK having a PO box in Andarko. TIA

ETA: If this is the innocent person Lambchop was referring to, please just ignore my questions. Don't worry, I am use to being ignored. LOL

Concerning MSM, did you ever hear back from The Andarko Daily News? I was wondering if anything came from the info concerning a IK having a PO box in Andarko. TIA

ETA: If this is the innocent person Lambchop was referring to, please just ignore my questions. Don't worry, I am use to being ignored. LOL

Yes it was, Suthrnqt... The name was a typo, only one letter off from Israel Keyes, and ironically an old classmate of the Anardarko Daily News' Office Manager...

I was driving home tonight and was thinking about Pastor Daniels when something occurred to me. I read that the murderer had poured some type of liquid at the scene to destroy DNA evidence. When I first read that I didn't think much of it other than the person was seeking to destroy evidence; but, today it occurred to me that it was odd that the person brought along any chemical in the first place. Why did they think they might be leaving DNA evidence and why did they use the chemical on Pastor Daniels body?

Here is what I am thinking. I think the person intended to leave saliva, sperm, urine or their own blood on Pastor Daniels body. BTK never actually raped any of his victims (though he threatened to) and instead would masturbate on their clothes; but, he never attempted to destroy DNA evidence as it was not checked for back in the day.

You might ask why this is important. I am wondering how many other murder cases involved people using whatever the liquid was to destroy DNA evidence and whether or not this might also be why her hair was set on fire. While this type of thing may be common on tv crime shows, it is extremely rare in real life.

I would also ask Foxfire whether or not IK ever used liquids to destroy DNA evidence, if he did then he just moved up on my list of possible suspects. If not, does anyone know of other cases in the last 15 years where this was done at a murder scene? I should also note that I feel like an idiot not having considered this before.

I was driving home tonight and was thinking about Pastor Daniels when something occurred to me. I read that the murderer had poured some type of liquid at the scene to destroy DNA evidence. When I first read that I didn't think much of it other than the person was seeking to destroy evidence; but, today it occurred to me that it was odd that the person brought along any chemical in the first place. Why did they think they might be leaving DNA evidence and why did they use the chemical on Pastor Daniels body?

Here is what I am thinking. I think the person intended to leave saliva, sperm, urine or their own blood on Pastor Daniels body. BTK never actually raped any of his victims (though he threatened to) and instead would masturbate on their clothes; but, he never attempted to destroy DNA evidence as it was not checked for back in the day.

You might ask why this is important. I am wondering how many other murder cases involved people using whatever the liquid was to destroy DNA evidence and whether or not this might also be why her hair was set on fire. While this type of thing may be common on tv crime shows, it is extremely rare in real life.

I would also ask Foxfire whether or not IK ever used liquids to destroy DNA evidence, if he did then he just moved up on my list of possible suspects. If not, does anyone know of other cases in the last 15 years where this was done at a murder scene? I should also note that I feel like an idiot not having considered this before.

AQuestion, many organized prolific serial killers of the 21st century are very well read in preventing detection due to forensics and other residue evidence left at the crime scenes.. Guess, you could say that they are also the products of the CSI effect..

RE: BTK. AQ, this is not the 1980s, and many folks confuse the meaning of sex by escalated sadistic ritual sexual predators/serial killers, as was BTK. Think of them as a mountain lion stalking and eventually devouring their prey; ambushing/attacking, torturing/rituals, devouring the victim, mind, body, and spirit..

AQ, yes SK Israel Keyes, stocked his kill kits with fluids/drano and likely used bleach and other fluids on his innocent victims. Most households/churches, etc., have bleach and other cleaners and disinfectants on hand..

Serial killer Gary Hilton(GA 2008) also poured bleach on Meredith Emerson's torso after decapitating her. He placed/buried her head under a fallen tree over a mile away from her torso. GMH said it was due to forensics contamination and concealment.

Dateline NBC - Internet Archive
https://archive.org/.../WBAL_20110827_010000_Dateli...
Internet Archive
Aug 26, 2011 - meredith emerson had not been the only one missing in the forest. ... tabor, the businessman thought, that has to be gary hilton. ...... he decapitated and poured bleach over the body

Tomorrow will mark the fifth anniversary of Pastor Daniels's death on 08.23.09.

And now indeed it has been five years; one wonders why this, a seemingly solvable case, has never been resolved.

I do think it is possible IK could have been involved in Ms. Daniels' murder. Surely her parishoners must still worry this case will not be solved. I don't think the murders of Bill and Lorraine Currier would have been solved w/o Keyes' confession. It's so sad to think that Ms. Daniels could have even befriended Keyes before he killed her. He was truly a monster. Too bad he couldn't bring his sorry excuse of a human being self to help families with missing.

I just don't see IK as the killer; or at least as this killer. I think it was a local perp, and someone who has protection from whomever is powerful enough in Anadarko or Caddo County to grant it. Early-on, reader or viewer comments below the stories online indicated more than a few felt this crime would stay unsolved due to its location. And, for whatever reason, they've so far turned out to be right.

Being that small of a congregation (or lack there of), I doubt someone was paid to clean the church, so was that part of Pastor Daniels' duties? Has it been released if the agent was a basic cleaner found in most buildings/homes?

I don't find it odd that she drove that distance at all from OKC to Anadarko. It was her mission field. The same reason people pay thousands of dollars to go across the globe on mission trips. They aren't paid, but spend money to do the job they feel God has called them to do.

Thanks for the update SS......I sure hope progress is being made for Ms. Daniels. We can only hope.

What a horrific murder.

Good, new info...

This one is so bizarre.

It seems to me that whoever did this was either

1. trying to send a message against the church as a whole or
2. was very very close to the victim

There hasn't been any repeats so that pretty much rules out a drifter and IK who was not known to arrange his victims at any rate let alone display them in such garish fashion.

I'd go for someone very close to either the church or the victim.

MOO

They mentioned a letter was sent to the newspaper last year with graphic details of what COULD have happened (how ridiculous for someone to send!). There was no real information except they talked to a female in jail during the past year. OSBI said there is "movement in the case". Unless I missed something, I didn't hear new information...just things we are not privy to knowing like a carrot dangling in front of an *advertiser censored*. "We got a letter, but aren't sharing anything." "We talked to a jailbird, but not going to tell you who or what was said." "We have movement in the case, but we aren't telling you in which direction or why." So why in the Sam Hill did they bother to even have a story?!

See if you can find any real news:

http://www.koco.com/news/new-details-uncovered-in-murder-of-anadarko-pastor/36555660

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back