Haleigh Cummings general discussion

How far were the remains found from where little Trenton went missing from?

I always check for news about Haleigh.....I was here, on her very first thread....I'll never forget her. The poster above is correct. At first, it was reported that a male cousin was babysitting that night...

It is a crying shame this case has yet to be solved.

Oh Haleigh..... I never thought it would go on this long. Please, Lord, give us closure. Let what happened to this child be revealed:(

Because there have not been any breaks in this case, we are now going to just have a discussion thread. If we get news, go ahead and open a thread if you want. But unless it is new from MSM, please leave the discussion on this thread.

I did leave the court case information thread open as well.

Be prepared for the day when this forum is moved to the Missing! area. It will come. :tears:

It's so good to see everyone still here remembering sweet Haleigh. Praying someday we will have the answers we need. We will never forget you Haleigh.

How far were the remains found from where little Trenton went missing from?

I always check for news about Haleigh.....I was here, on her very first thread....I'll never forget her. The poster above is correct. At first, it was reported that a male cousin was babysitting that night...

Bolded by me - I don't recall ever hearing that. What are the details around this?

I remember a cousin at first was mentioned but I'm pretty sure it was a female cousin. Next, it became the father's girlfriend, then the father's underage girlfriend. iirc The news was awful at first & didn't get much better. jmo

Just received a Vinelink update.

6/10/2014

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the Florida VINE program.

The inmate for whom you registered, RONALD CUMMINGS with offender number V36497, has been transferred from the Lake C. I. to the custody of BAKER COUNTY JAIL as of 6/10/2014. Your registration has also been transferred. You will continue to receive updates about this offender.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=10000

I have to agree with Dr K. The babysitter was first reported to be a female cousin.

This latest is interesting. Wonder what's up.

Here we go. Custody hearing. Mystery solved.

TITUSVILLE, Fla. —The father of Haleigh Cummings, the Putnam County toddler missing for three years, was transferred from state prison to the Brevard County Jail Tuesday.

Ronald Cummings is in the Brevard County Jail awaiting a custody hearing.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl...ed-for-custody-hearing/15273866#ixzz34NMikWyh

That hearing was two years ago-check the article. "UPDATED 5:59 PM EDT Jun 26, 2012" old news.

Okay, after checking all of RC's court records in Fl, I found this tweet from a reporter.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS · 9h

He's in Baker on a court order, probably to participate in a hearing. Awaiting further details. He doesn't have a case there.

https://twitter.com/JeffWeinerOS

Interesting, very interesting. Have no idea what it all means...but it's still interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What in the world is going on now? I've got to go back and read this thread. Thanks RHG for the alert..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back