GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
and what's this drivel Gerard is telling Toni and Toni is repeating it all to Detective Senior Constable Christy Smidt?

apart from the unintentional comedy of Toni blithering on about how Gerard tells her he and Alison haven't slept together since the last childs birth.. ( folks.. how many women over 14 in Australia, or anywhere else for that matter , would believe this?? DSC Schmidt must have rolled her eyes at that bit )

Here we have Gerard telling Toni about ALisons parenting skills... of which he is highy critical.. the irony of him having this opinion and telling his extra bonk about it obviously escapes him , and this leads into Toni forming the opinion of Alisons home decorating skills, which she is highly critical of, too..

WHAT is she doing in Alisons home?? well. the usual thing .... nothing extraordinary.. Alison goes away, and Gerard and Toni use the house Alison lives in to 'affirm their love for each other' in the same dreary old way.. a bit of mattress on the floor.. these people are in the 40's...

So Gerard was telling this to anyone who would listen? Item 32 in Phil Broom's statement - 'He (Gerard) said they were not sleeping in the same bed. In Brookfield Road house I (Phil) am aware he was sleeping on the couch or in the spare room'. How was Phil aware? Just because G told him, or from personal observation at the times he showered and breakfasted after early morning golf?

TM also states in her 4th statement item 22 they 'they had not slept together for years, he slept most nights on the couch in the living room'. This would have to be because G said so, as she only invaded Allison's privacy twice

I really think the phone is a bigger issue than we realize. If Jerr-redd really was so concerned about Allison's whereabouts that phone app would have been activated on his phone much earlier. At least when he claimed he started wondering about Allison taking so long on her walk. The fact that the police officer was the first one to activate the find my phone app on Jerr-reds phone when he had tried using it prior to the police being called in my eyes paints quite a picture of the deceit and lies that are piling up around his story.

Boscombe rd is by Brookfield school could dear Livy have swung by and retrieved it after dropping the girls at school? Bit too early for that timeline I think but she was out an about pretty much free agent so who knows what she was up to that morning.

in one of the texts GBC sent to Allison's phone on the morning of the 20th, he said the app didn't say where she was. So he had tried to find the phone using the app (after he flushed it down the loo... :twocents: )

I really think the phone is a bigger issue than we realize. If Jerr-redd really was so concerned about Allison's whereabouts that phone app would have been activated on his phone much earlier. At least when he claimed he started wondering about Allison taking so long on her walk. The fact that the police officer was the first one to activate the find my phone app on Jerr-reds phone when he had tried using it prior to the police being called in my eyes paints quite a picture of the deceit and lies that are piling up around his story.

Boscombe rd is by Brookfield school could dear Livy have swung by and retrieved it after dropping the girls at school? Bit too early for that timeline I think but she was out an about pretty much free agent so who knows what she was up to that morning.
In his message to Allison he said that the app wasn't working . I thought he must have at least tried it . Another lie ?

Sorry to post a random thought out of the blue and I am sorry if this has been recently discussed...just trying to catch up with all of the posts since the trial began.

I just remembered seeing a photo when we were all speculating about who the women involved in the affairs were. There is a picture of Toni McHugh at NBC and EBC's house only a day or so after Allison went missing. I am sure there is a photo of EBC giving Toni a hug. There is no way they didn't know about the affair and I have always believe NBC helped dispose of Allison's body.

I am sure everyone who has been following the case feels the same way...but yeah it just struck me after listening to all of NBC's ridiculous denial. I also believe Toni is more involved...

I think we worked out that it wasn't Toni giving EBC a hug, another lady entirely, apparently.

Sorry to post a random thought out of the blue and I am sorry if this has been recently discussed...just trying to catch up with all of the posts since the trial began.

I just remembered seeing a photo when we were all speculating about who the women involved in the affairs were. There is a picture of Toni McHugh at NBC and EBC's house only a day or so after Allison went missing. I am sure there is a photo of EBC giving Toni a hug. There is no way they didn't know about the affair and I have always believe NBC helped dispose of Allison's body.

I am sure everyone who has been following the case feels the same way...but yeah it just struck me after listening to all of NBC's ridiculous denial. I also believe Toni is more involved...

I thought that woman receiving the hug at the letter box was Sue Heath when she delivered Fleggy's white/purple iPhone for GBC. I doubt TM would have shown her face in Durness St with all the media present, and after GBC had told her to 'lie low'

I thought that woman receiving the hug at the letter box was Sue Heath when she delivered Fleggy's white/purple iPhone for GBC. I doubt TM would have shown her face in Durness St with all the media present, and after GBC had told her to 'lie low'

It was Sue Heath.

Scraps place at 61 Boscombe Road. You can see that the rear of the GBC's property backs onto it. 61 Boscombe Road looks like a large block with the residence at the front facing onto Boscombe Road.

61-Boscombe-Road-amp-BC-house_zpsed5fd26d.jpg

Olivia , apparently, was in Military Security.. so it beats me how she remained, (or, in my opinion pretended to remain ) in the dark about Gerards Toni nonsense, and the financials of the business...

She is living in a small house, after Alisons disappearance.. her 3 kids, Gerards 3 girls, Nige and Elaine. that's 9 people, and Gerard is ringing Toni, and NIGE is ringing Toni (according to police statements, found on a covert phone tap) keeping up the contact for Gerard, and Olivia is oblivious to all this carry-on??

What kind of Military Training in Security is that a demonstration of?? a Banana kind of military training , that's what..

I don't think she will be hard to crack at all, mainly because she isn't functioning on all spark plugs.. The Supreme Court of Qld is a far cry from a bunch of women trying how to learn 'living authentically in Christ..' .. either Olivia has to give a public demo of that, or redefine the theory..

From memory, it was Olivia who first floated publicly the story of Alisons depression.. said with a stern frown , as if Alison was a raving howling maniac, hidden down the shed somewhere, .. but Alison wasn't.. she was working in an industry far tougher that being a pastors wife in FNQ, bringing up her girls, maintaining her relationships with friends and family, with staff, with teachers, with other parents.. and doing all this with a raving howling unfaithful lying defrauding husband who couldn't add 2 and 2 together fiscally, couldn't pay a bill, wouldn't pay a bill, and whose business partners had had a gutful and walked out without their monies owed....

Olivia was a map reader and compiler. She wasn't trained in security.

Scraps place at 61 Boscombe Road. You can see that the rear of the GBC's property backs onto it. 61 Boscombe Road looks like a large block with the residence at the front facing onto Boscombe Road.

In that photo the house to the right with the red roof was on the opposite side of the street to where I lived.

The BC's backs on to 57 Boscombe Road, which is next door to 61. So the BC's didn't share a fenceline with Scraps

From Nigel BC's unsolicited comments in the Trial, there appears to be no doubt about them still working on building a case based on Allison's depression....still towards suicide or 'someone else' being involved in her death. Of course, if suicide is debunked then it still remains that 'someone else' is responsible for her death ....... but certainly not their GBC. It was not a random murder, so WHO ELSE can they skew things toward? Next week will absolutely, without a doubt, take a twist.

I wonder if the 'suicide' idea/suggestion was his ? (NBC's)
Man, he must hate it when his ideas and authority are disregarded.
He STILL thinks it is a good idea and that is why he said all that he did.
If suicide was really a 'thing' here GBC would have at least got bail and you and I would be having a different conversation.

Thanks for the map Makara. That makes some matters (especially Allison's phone) quite clearer. Scraps was making a statement, of that I have no doubt.
Also clear to see how easy it would be to retrieve that phone. Plenty of leafy material too.

The BC's backs on to 57 Boscombe Road, which is next door to 61. So the BC's didn't share a fenceline with Scraps

Thanks Kailee. I should have made myself clearer. Yes there is a house between GBC's place and 61 Boscombe Road. My reason for the map was to show where 61 is in relation to GBC's place.

Olivia , apparently, was in Military Security.. so it beats me how she remained, (or, in my opinion pretended to remain ) in the dark about Gerards Toni nonsense, and the financials of the business...

She is living in a small house, after Alisons disappearance.. her 3 kids, Gerards 3 girls, Nige and Elaine. that's 9 people, and Gerard is ringing Toni, and NIGE is ringing Toni (according to police statements, found on a covert phone tap) keeping up the contact for Gerard, and Olivia is oblivious to all this carry-on??

What kind of Military Training in Security is that a demonstration of?? a Banana kind of military training , that's what..

I don't think she will be hard to crack at all, mainly because she isn't functioning on all spark plugs.. The Supreme Court of Qld is a far cry from a bunch of women trying how to learn 'living authentically in Christ..' .. either Olivia has to give a public demo of that, or redefine the theory..

From memory, it was Olivia who first floated publicly the story of Alisons depression.. said with a stern frown , as if Alison was a raving howling maniac, hidden down the shed somewhere, .. but Alison wasn't.. she was working in an industry far tougher that being a pastors wife in FNQ, bringing up her girls, maintaining her relationships with friends and family, with staff, with teachers, with other parents.. and doing all this with a raving howling unfaithful lying defrauding husband who couldn't add 2 and 2 together fiscally, couldn't pay a bill, wouldn't pay a bill, and whose business partners had had a gutful and walked out without their monies owed....

You are the best Trooper! Great post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From Nigel BC's unsolicited comments in the Trial, there appears to be no doubt about them still working on building a case based on Allison's depression....still towards suicide or 'someone else' being involved in her death. Of course, if suicide is debunked then it still remains that 'someone else' is responsible for her death ....... but certainly not their GBC. It was not a random murder, so WHO ELSE can they skew things toward? Next week will absolutely, without a doubt, take a twist.

I'm wondering if one of the friends who lent GBC money, will have the finger pointed at them for a revenge murder?

I'm wondering if one of the friends who lent GBC money, will have the finger pointed at them for a revenge murder?

I thought the same early on but GerRED was the only person with the tell tale fingernail scratches on his face and blood in the boot of the car on the day his wife went missing. And that's just the beginning . . .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I figured not one of Gerards long suffering and uselessly hoping lenders of money to Mr GBC would have offed Alison. .. they still would have to queue up for whatever monies he received , and what's more, Gerard had spend years murmuring to anyone , apparently , about how his marriage was over..wouldn't surprise me to learn sometime that Gerard had put out feelers for the job... he is that unreservedly stupid.

now.. if someone had offed Toni..... with revenge as a motive... there could be a few contenders...

Seriously? Allison a revenge killing? Instead of jerred? When just about everyone knew he was playing around all over the place and getting rid of his wife wouldn't phase him, might even suit his purposes?

Why didn't the police look for the phone immediately when it showed up on the app? Does the app show you when you are getting closer to the phone. I find this really annoying that they didn't go for it then.

Maybe they were gong to wait to see if any BCs went looking for it - perhaps testing them? If not, I find it annoying too.

I figured not one of Gerards long suffering and uselessly hoping lenders of money to Mr GBC would have offed Alison. .. they still would have to queue up for whatever monies he received , and what's more, Gerard had spend years murmuring to anyone , apparently , about how his marriage was over..wouldn't surprise me to learn sometime that Gerard had put out feelers for the job... he is that unreservedly stupid.

now.. if someone had offed Toni..... with revenge as a motive... there could be a few contenders...

Too good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member