The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing id like to say before turning in for the night. Probably has been said before on here, but worth another.

When GBC promised TM that he would leave ABC and be a free man for her on July 1st, how truly heartless can you be.............................JULY 1 is ABCs birthday.

AGAIN, the family of Allison was forced to defend their right to sit in court and reserve seats for themselves.

Today a group of three women refused to move to make room for members of the Dickie family and friends. They were asked by family members, Allison's friends, a detective, the Bailiff and Security to move, but to no avail for 20 minutes.

The family members were incredibly stressed by this absolute despicable display of heartlessness, selfishness and downright arrogant attitudes by these three women.

When told that there was room upstairs set aside for direct feed from the trial, one of them was quoted as saying "but there is more atmosphere in here." AND "we have driven a long way to be here today."

Can you believe that this could happen in a murder trial of the victims to the family family? Absolutely disgusting.

Eventually when they were moved by security, they sat behind the BCs and Elaine was seen to turn around and pat one of the women on the knee, as if to say well done.

Then to top it all off they made a formal complaint to security in the lunch break.

I am gobsmacked. And I better stop writing otherwise every other word I write from here on in will be mod snipped.

Cheers.

Please tell me you are mistaken. "they sat behind the BCs and Elaine was seen to turn around and pat one of the women on the knee, as if to say well done."
Gulp! (Including squeaky voice) So this is just a sports event?

I think you're right, Trooper. I think against his lawyer's advice he will want to get up there and do the Gerard thing - the consummate public speaker, earnest salesman, grieving soul. It's what he does, and he does it well.

and he must miss talking to a captive audience.. and also... he would want to uponemanship Nige.. certainly Olivia, too.. against his lawyers advice would be a certainty, but I , for one, come round more and more from a position of being sure he wouldn't, to entertaining the highly likely possibility that he will not let the occasion slip past him.

surely he wouldn't don the yellowjacket for the event, but god alone knows how that mind works.. I don't discount that possibility either..

Please tell me you are mistaken. "they sat behind the BCs and Elaine was seen to turn around and pat one of the women on the knee, as if to say well done."
Gulp! (Including squeaky voice) So this is just a sports event?

Unfortunately I am not mistaken. Just so unbelievable that people can actually be like this. It just does my head in.

I actually don't think she knows - well, any more than the rest of us do.

I don't think GBC would have told her, because he doesn't trust her not to (a) hold it over him, and/or (b) fly off the handle and "tell all" next time she doesn't get her way. Even he is smart enough to know that would be dangerous. And anyway, what would he have to gain by telling her?

And from what's been disclosed of their exchanges in the following days, his response to her questioning is vague and evasive, with the odd bit of manipulative "i know you didn't do anything, you know I didn't do anything - right?".

Thank Neuromancer and I take your point(s). It's just that TM seems to me to be as cunning as an outhouse rat, or am I flattering her too much?

one thing she said today.. she has said it before in her statements was..

when she rang Gerard ( and how come they get away with all this ringing if Alison checks his phone?? ) on that Friday lunchtime from the seminar.. she does it because Alison isn't at the seminar..

now wasn't that what she demanded?? wasn't that what she was assured would be the case?? why is she surprised Alison isn't there, that she has to ring Gerard and tell him about it??

that's why I think she knew then that Alison really was 'missing'.. their word for it. .

Conversely.. if, as Gerard portrays in his mornings adventures.. shower, shave, make lunches, get kids up, rearrange his schedule to be there , wait for Alison, text Alison about being late from her walk, because she has to get going to the seminar.. etc.. why doesnt he ring Toni and tell her she lucked out, he couldn't get Alison not to go to the seminar, she will have to cope with it?? considering the tantrum she threw about it...

no. he lets that slide.. he lets it slide, because he doesnt HAVE to ring Toni and warn her..

Thursday, April 19: Gerard Baden-Clay allegedly claims he last saw his wife Allison watching Channel Nine's The Footy Show in their living room about 10pm.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...lays-arrest-20120615-20fau.html#ixzz34nfLiIWt

Just found this, first time I've read what Allison apparently was watching that night.

That always struck me as bogus too. Alison was an educated woman who spoke five languages. Now I don't mean to diss watchers of the Footy Show (well ok, maybe a little ;p) but don't you think that if left to her own devices, Allison might have been watching, oh, just about anything else?

That sounds more to me like something that GBC would watch; that when making up a story later he'd look through the TV program and think "oh what was on at 10 - ok 'The Footy Show' ". A narcissist wouldn't think far enough outside themselves to consider what another person might have preferred to watch (unless they really needed to manipulate them for something).

Unfortunately I am not mistaken. Just so unbelievable that people can actually be like this. It just does my head in.

Sadly this world takes all kinds. Thanks for your court report...it is also much appreciated/

Hold tight FirstTimer.....the truth will come out in the big supreme court wash...it always does!! :hug:

Thank Neuromancer and I take your point(s). It's just that TM seems to me to be as cunning as an outhouse rat, or am I flattering her too much?

I thought it was "cunning as a SEWER rat", but the outhouse is close to the sewer so all's good.

AGAIN, the family of Allison was forced to defend their right to sit in court and reserve seats for themselves.

Today a group of three women refused to move to make room for members of the Dickie family and friends. They were asked by family members, Allison's friends, a detective, the Bailiff and Security to move, but to no avail for 20 minutes.

The family members were incredibly stressed by this absolute despicable display of heartlessness, selfishness and downright arrogant attitudes by these three women.

When told that there was room upstairs set aside for direct feed from the trial, one of them was quoted as saying "but there is more atmosphere in here." AND "we have driven a long way to be here today."

Can you believe that this could happen in a murder trial of the victims to the family family? Absolutely disgusting.

Eventually when they were moved by security, they sat behind the BCs and Elaine was seen to turn around and pat one of the women on the knee, as if to say well done.

Then to top it all off they made a formal complaint to security in the lunch break.

I am gobsmacked. And I better stop writing otherwise every other word I write from here on in will be mod snipped.

Cheers.
What is wrong with people.

one thing she said today.. she has said it before in her statements was..

when she rang Gerard ( and how come they get away with all this ringing if Alison checks his phone?? ) on that Friday lunchtime from the seminar.. she does it because Alison isn't at the seminar..

now wasn't that what she demanded?? wasn't that what she was assured would be the case?? why is she surprised Alison isn't there, that she has to ring Gerard and tell him about it??

that's why I think she knew then that Alison really was 'missing'.. their word for it. .

Conversely.. if, as Gerard portrays in his mornings adventures.. shower, shave, make lunches, get kids up, rearrange his schedule to be there , wait for Alison, text Alison about being late from her walk, because she has to get going to the seminar.. etc.. why doesnt he ring Toni and tell her she lucked out, he couldn't get Alison not to go to the seminar, she will have to cope with it?? considering the tantrum she threw about it...

no. he lets that slide.. he lets it slide, because he doesnt HAVE to ring Toni and warn her..

Re his morning adventures; And he get dressed in a Suit and Tie, and cufflinks, etc .... Quite suave and sophisticated, debonair and dashing, eh? .....or ..... (All cool as a cucumber)
Plus I note you point at the end of your post: He doesn't have to ring Toni and warn her ....

On the topic of colours....ooop a dais...I notice a few shades of black :rolleyes:

June 22, 2012

art-mediascrum2-420x0.jpg

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ard-badenclay-denied-bail-20120622-20s73.html

20th Mar 2013

sister_t300.jpg

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.a...ly-have-died-antidepressant-overdose/1798966/

It is still baffling why Olivia was searching (in the short time from approx time of 6.55 am when she most likely became dressed and jumped into her car and set out to drive the 5 mins or so to GBC's house) spent her time looking behind bushes along Gold Creek Rd and entering the Showgrounds to go and ask workmen whipper-snippering round the cricket pitch if they had seen Allison ....... instead of maybe phone the Ambulance to see if they had been called out to an accident near the GBC residence earlier that morning.

GBC spoke to Olivia on her phone at 7.11 am and they agreed that it was not too early to ring 000 to report Allison missing (stated today during the Trial).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley_erin