The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 17th June - Trial Day 5 - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 40s
Sgt Jackson says saw pck mediation on bonnet of car. "noticed most of medication had been consumed." @abcnews #badenclay

:confused:
Ash's statement says he placed it there after finding it in the car

Constable Ash agreed he found nothing, no evidence of a struggle and no damage to the house.

“I looked in the sink, the waste paper basket, the sink hole and the towels in the basket and found no trace of blood,” he said.

It seems contradictory that he was in such a hurry, cut himself so badly and had so much to do - but somehow had time to clean away every trace of blood from those cuts

Ash's statement says he placed it there after finding it in the car

TY, posting them up quick I glide over what's said, haha, I confused myself.

I wonder also if all that medication was taken by Allison? If GBC is guilty, he could have flushed some more down the toilet so it looked an excessive amount to take. jmo

Who is up tomorrow?

Const Braunberger will probably continue on with his testimony. Some of the other officers involved may be up as well. Constable Kellie Thomson may be one of them.

If my count is correct....

40 witnesses so far...

37 still to go...

Many thanks again to all who helped with the updates....fantastic job!! Thanks to everyone for being here for Allison.

Beautiful-yellow-sunflower-on-black-background-heart-shaped-stickers.png

Great idea :)
Thanks Marly, Kimster and everyone here maintaining the rage!

It seems contradictory that he was in such a hurry, cut himself so badly and had so much to do - but somehow had time to clean away every trace of blood from those cuts

Agreed but I'm assuming they'll say he used toilet paper or tissues to stop the blood then flushed them down the loo

TY, posting them up quick I glide over what's said, haha, I confused myself.

I wonder also if all that medication was taken by Allison? If GBC is guilty, he could have flushed some more down the toilet so it looked an excessive amount to take. jmo
For sure - or it could just be her almost - used pack. Desperate last minute effort - possibly daddy's brainchild, the whole suicide angle!

Const Braunberger will probably continue on with his testimony. Some of the other officers involved may be up as well. Constable Kellie Thomson may be one of them.

If my count is correct....

40 witnesses so far...

37 still to go...
They've whipped through those haven't they! I'm guessing the ones to come will take much longer with Forensics etc

Thanks to all for posting, you've kept me glued here all day!

The empty Zoloft packet could have been in the car to remind her to fill a script. I do that all the time as I have an appalling memory :)

I had a thought after viewing the photos of their house last week and seeing the treadmill. Perhaps she did go for a walk but not outside. What if a fight erupted and she was on the treadmill, he's pushed her or something and she's come off the back, grazing her shin, chipping her tooth and smacking her chin. I don't know, just a thought. My sister had a fall on one and the injuries were not disimilar....

I am also on zoloft and the same dose alison was on and I used to forget to take it sometimes so if I had a packet that only had one or 2 in it I would keep it in my handbag incase I forgot a dose and being as it's best to take in the morning having it with me I could take it then and there instead of waiting till I got home :/ just a thought :)

Allison reaches out and scratches Gerard face once or twice, and in self defence the poor man, restrains her and accidental kills her.

Not especially disagreeing with you personally here spratsmum, but your post got me thinking. Reading this made me try out my own fingernails on myself, and I have to say it would take a lot of effort to make those scratches, or more like gouges.

Any other ladies tried this? I've got mid-length strong natural sharpish nails (as opposed to thicker blunt acrylic nails) and there's no way I can scratch myself hard enough to cut the skin in an arm-extending, cat-scratch type movement. Even trying to dig my nails in hard and drag, it becomes too painful to continue long before any permanent mark is left on the skin.

Maybe I could practice on an apple or peach or something, but I think it would take quite sustained pressure and dragging to make those marks - eg clawing at someone's face while they're strangling you and won't let go (and their arms aren't free to block you). Also one of the scratches is a bit crooked, which would point to slower, sustained movement maybe?

Not especially disagreeing with you personally here spratsmum, but your post got me thinking. Reading this made me try out my own fingernails on myself, and I have to say it would take a lot of effort to make those scratches, or more like gouges.

Any other ladies tried this? I've got mid-length strong natural sharpish nails (as opposed to thicker blunt acrylic nails) and there's no way I can scratch myself hard enough to cut the skin in an arm-extending, cat-scratch type movement. Even trying to dig my nails in hard and drag, it becomes too painful to continue long before any permanent mark is left on the skin.

Maybe I could practice on an apple or peach or something, but I think it would take quite sustained pressure and dragging to make those marks - eg clawing at someone's face while they're strangling you and won't let go (and their arms aren't free to block you). Also one of the scratches is a bit crooked, which would point to slower, sustained movement maybe?

Using the word practice is a it frightening Neuromancer, LOL. I can imagine it would take some effort, I wonder how long Allisons nails were. I think though in an extreme situation you might find the strength to do it. If it wasn't her nails what do you think it could have been?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms Ritchie says Gerard had so far not wanted to listen to Allison's feelings. She says she recommended he did that. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms Ritchie: I did not say he had to answer her questions. Defence: He can't just be silent. #badenclay

Another NPD thing - "Let's blame everyone else....anyone else....":banghead:

O/T ATM Im reading a book called "Love Her Death"
The husband is having an affair, wife is found dead on the bottom of the pool. The freaky bit that has got me is the husband has scratch marks on his face which the police noticed.
I cant wait to read how the scratches got there....
Oh and they have 4 children who slept through it all :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member