The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 18th June - Trial Day 6, Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: I think I must be also.. wearing white and grey here.

Well, then I must be TERRIBLY depressed today. Wearing grey maternity sweatpants (and i'm not even pregnant) and a cream top, with dark grey uggs :blushing:

No judgment - its my day off

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 46s

Tells officers he doesn't think there was anything that could have set her off, but raises 15 minute counselling sessions #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 55s

Gerard answers "never" when police ask if she has ever gone missing before. #badenclay

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 1m

Gerard #badenclay told officers he'd cut himself shaving. Sounds calm in the recording. @NewsTalk4BC

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m

Audio with police and #badenclay has resumed. They ask if marks on face are scratches. He says he cut himself shaving. @9NewsBrisbane

A thought.
Those scratches on GBCs face were not there the night before. Professionals have stated they are not shaving cuts. GBC says they are shaving cuts. Therefore he is lying. Why would you lie about something like that if there was no reason too. If those scratches weren't on his face would this court case be happening? So glad Allison scratched him. IMO

I think this is the most critical element of the case lp - excellent point. I really hope the jury sees the importance of the scratches and asks themselves the question you asked - why would GBC lie about them? If he has lied about them, there is a very significant reason for the lie - the truth would blow everything for him.

Such poetic justice that it could :please: be Allison herself who actually has him put away for this.

But that would be on anyone's razor, mine included. And if it was chunky bits of skin wouldn't it be easier to pick out:sick::sick:

The thing is that if you cut yourself shaving once, it would only leave one mark, not three as displayed by GBC. Is he that stupid that we all believe he's a glutton for punishment?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 30s

Police: When she vents, does she scream at you? Gerard: Oh, god no. #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 55s

They did one of the counselling sessions. Officer asks if Allison screams when she vents, he says no #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

Gerard says the counsellor had told them to set aside 15 minutes for Allison to vent every second night. #badenclay

Gerard: I needed to be available to do the school run this morning. #badenclay :facepalm:

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 57s
Gerard tells the officers he did his usual 's**t shower shave' that morning, read emails on toilet #badenclay

TMI
Don't know if I should be "thanking" you for that post Mrs G! :banghead:

But I believe the razor was handed to Police (wrapped in plastic) by GBC at some point. If it was the same razor and he had cut himself, trace amounts of blood and skin would be found by forensics I think. No matter whether you rinse or not. But yes as you say on a visual inspection it may not be seen.

... and chest hair....
:facepalm:

:seeya:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 44s

Police: When someone goes missing, we have to make sure everything is kosher. They say there "doesn't seem to be a reason". #badenclay

Gerard says Allison had been looking forward to going to the conference that day. "We discussed that last night." #badenclay

Dr Sleuth & Mrs G, I'm happy to do all tweets - we seem to be double posting tweets - should we take shifts?

Gerard says Allison had been looking forward to going to the conference that day. "We discussed that last night." #badenclay

I bet ..

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 1m

Asked how he would describe relationship, #badenclay said "It's been very good. We've had some challenges recently" @NewsTalk4BC

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Officer tells him there doesn't seem to be a reason for Allison to go missing #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m

#badenclay responds that he cut himself shaving in a hurry when police ask if he was scratched. @abcnews

Police: When someone goes missing, we have to make sure everything is kosher. They say there "doesn't seem to be a reason". #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m

Police to #badenclay: How would you describe your relationship? It's good, we've had some challenges. @9NewsBrisbane
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

He explains damage to his Prado was done before Allison went missing, nominates a witness to it #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 29s

Gerard tells the officers he did his usual 's**t shower shave' that morning, read emails on toilet #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 50s

Gerard: I needed to be available to do the school run this morning. #badenclay

Charming!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s

Gerard tells them it's out of character, although there had been occasions when she'd been angry at him and not responded to messages.

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 29s

Police: There doesn't seem to be a reason why she has done this this morning. #badenclay: yes and that's why I'm concerned. @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s

Tells the officers they had apps on their phones to see where each other are. He tried it, didn't work #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 52s

#badenclay in recorded police interview. It's out of character for her (Allison not coming home from walk.) @9NewsBrisbane

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m

Police: Is there anything that happened last night that may have set her off? #badenclay: I don't think so. @abcnews

The Courier-Mail ‏@couriermail 1m

MT @TheMurrayD Day6 of the #badenclay trial about to start,updates via @couriermail. Follow live coverage at http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

Gerard says that's what concerns him, although there are occasions when she's pissed off with him #badenclay

Dr Sleuth & Mrs G, I'm happy to do all tweets - we seem to be double posting tweets - should we take shifts?

Sorry, I'm on phone to RMS .. may have to go out .. just posting ones I found funny :)

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 23s

Gerard says no he cut himself shaving, then goes into an explanation of how he came to report Allison missing #badenclay
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 37s

#badenclay explains Allison had 2 routes that she followed when she walked in mornings. @abcnews
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 39s

Gerard replies "yes, I cut myself shaving". He tells them he was in a hurry getting the girls ready that morning. #badenclay

Huh. This reminds me of Phil Broom's statement. He said GBC was very good at deflecting questions and he saw GBC do that in his one TV interview. I went back and watched the interview and picked it up. GBC answered the scratch question in exactly the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa