NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 8 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtroom update~ I am not there so I am going to say IMO~

The State is mortified with this witness~ State lawyers face when Mr. Ramos kept saying things to him was priceless. Mr. State Attorney is not prepared at all. The jury is not impressed. Bad bad move for the State IMO.

The witness' behavior on t stand is harming the State's case

Barth is effective imo

Wish witness would calm down a bit but believe damage done

I think Barth is doing an excellent job...he set the stage with the deals, his past etc. and got him really mad and showing his colors...and now he is honing in on the story line exactly as he wants it and this guy is confirming it. I don't know why people think he is not doing a good job...I think Seth got very luck with his 'tarot card defense"

Remind me which one is story #1?

Kat said she was sitting on Lizzies face/head and she smothered her to death, accidently. IIRC.

It was the first story she told, then she changed it up for the GJ.

ETA- Forgot to say this occurred WHILE Seth was having sex with LM....so accidental death during a 3way.

:lol: "I'm not trying to trick you Mr. Ramos."

Witness.... "I'm watching"

Under cross by Barth, witness has been a disaster on t stand imo.

Ramos: ...I told him she (Kat) cracked

:loveyou: but I think my beer and popcorn input will have to be increased...alot

UhOh then let's get him off the stand :escape:, don't want you passed out before the noon break Cuckoo!

The one Kat told Seth's attorney. I think the Grand Jury one is pretty much "BS logic"----:moo:
think Kat was sitting on her face/head---I also question if duct tape was used due to Kats love of it

I understand why you think that. But I think Seth bears most of the responsibility. I still can't get over the text message he sent while km was at camp.

If I can't find an ulterior motive then regardless of how despicable this witness may be, I will believe what he says seth told him.

Has the judge reprimanded both during the break, no longer snarky with each other

he just helped Seth again by saying the obsession can be intensified in jail...makes Seth look normal and not obsessed with Kat...if I were the state I would just get this guy off.

he and Barth are now getting "along" and to me that is sign of good defense lawyer.

After days and days of Kat---best witness EVER!!!

again---I believe seizure was caused by Kat strangling Lizzi for having sex with Seth.....story #1 (also think something in that cider)

BBM

I think this too.

If I can't find an ulterior motive then regardless of how despicable this witness may be, I will believe what he says seth told him.

That's why I could never serve on a jury~ What I think is by the end of this week he will be moved out of Strafford County to the jail of his choice within the US. Jail house snitches never give out information unless there is something in it for them IMO.

Who gets engaged to a child sex offender (IN JAIL!)?
What is wrong with people :facepalm:

Ramos: ...i guess when u find t right person, it is obsession. i just found t right person...

Barth: u told ur attorney that u were concerned that Kat McD would do it again

Ramos: yeah, they BOTH did it

:lol: "Here we go" as Barth says he wants to go back to motivation.

"They both did it" - WOWSERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member