GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE is dealing with social media on most of these types of cases these days. J,o

I think LE is dealing with social media on most of these types of cases these days. J,o

I so hope so clu! They have to be, right? It can't be only people like us that see these things.

((((people are like us are wonderful, sparkly, caring people, who feel the need to know, so we do))))

It's all out there for the world to see, even people like me who can barely navigate FB and don't have twitter.

ALWAYS MOO

It was a contributor report, but not MSM, hence probably why it was not permitted. It discussed LISK, but nothing factual. Just an interesting read.

Poor baby. To lose her mom at such a young age. Heart breaking.

I am so very sad to add that, to me, there are some very striking parallels here to the Casey/Caylee Anthony case in Florida. The result here is very different, yet still tragic. As many here have said, we have a four year old daughter who will have to grow up without a Mother. Unlike Caylee, she will grow up.

Most Sincerely, MoeJoey

OH NO, I just found out about the Long Island Serial Killer (LISK).<modsnip>

Most Sincerely, MoeJoey

I refreshed it and went to my other macbook in my office room, it's there. Both photos and so far no noted photos missing nor posts.

I hate the new twitter timeline - hate it, but the one thing it's genius for in cases like this is that we can see when she began following (or others began following her) on a specific date. Same way Facebook shows when you became friends with someone. It helps narrow down how long she knew various people because right now a lot of people are following her twitter feed and that's 100x's more people than who had been following her before she was in the news. Since the new twitter feed causes you to constantly scroll and lose your place when you click profile, seeing those she recently became friends with on the main page makes it a lot easier. But what I don't understand is that it doesn't show it the same way when 200+ people began following her after June 8th, so does that mean it's a mutual follow? Very weird or her profile had been private. I think she had a previous one and deleted it making this her new one.
right click on a profile, open link in new window. you don't lose your place.

<modsnip>

Did we ever get any intell on search dogs and what they found??????

Someone did post on twitter. There were 2 males that were last seen with her. From the tweets I have read, it doesn't not seem to have been a "movie night", seemed like a party IMO.

IMO, someone she knew was absolutely involved, and maybe more than one. She might have been driving someone home, perhaps the "following me...take you on a journey" post was meant literally. I think when they get the forensic/DNA evidence back PLUS cell pings from ALL of the friends cells, things will move much much faster.

I wish one of them would just make an anonymous call to Crime Stoppers already!

RBBM

Maybe someone else was driving? At 100 lbs and drinking "henny" for the first time that night, maybe she passed out and was assaulted by one or two people.

Also wondering if LE can issue a search warrant for twitter accounts that are private...anyone know?

RBBM

Maybe someone else was driving? At 100 lbs and drinking "henny" for the first time that night, maybe she passed out and was assaulted by one or two people.

Also wondering if LE can issue a search warrant for twitter accounts that are private...anyone know?

I was just thinking that too - maybe she was able to tweet so easily because she was a passenger in her own vehicle.

I was just thinking that too - maybe she was able to tweet so easily because she was a passenger in her own vehicle.

Hmmm...interesting thought! Although, texting/SMing while driving is a real problem too.

I wonder about the SM privacy laws. I wish it were easier and quicker for LE to gain access to things such as cell records and SM records.

IMO, I was observing, she was fairly new to this group. Didn't seem like she was in the inner circle for too long. IMO, it seems like there may have been more than one person involved.

But it was from a prior harassment charge dating back to mid-February, not related to this case, right?

RBBM

I also thought that could be why the search dogs didn't pick up anything.
I.e. the murder happened elsewhere, she was transported in her own car, already deceased, and then put her in the woods- there was no scent to track/follow from the car because the car was driven there after placing the body? Just a theory.....not sure if the times/tweets support this though.....

IMO, whoever and whatever happened...it seems sloppy and unplanned to me. I think there is probably a slew of DNA evidence to be sifted through, and it is only a matter of time until a match is made, someone breaks down and confesses or gives a tip, or an arrest is made.

Since she may have had other people in her car; giving them a ride... DNA in the car may not be enough for an arrest, right? Wouldn't it have to be from the scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23