NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 8 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 1m
Kat did not speak to her mom about the murder #SethMazzaglia

I tend to doubt it, if she played strip poker I don't think they'd feel the need to drug her, and I pretty much believe that Seth did not allow any alcohol or drugs in his apartment, there hasn't been any hint that he or Kat had ever been involved in either.

I don't believe a young woman who has turned down both other people in the room's sexual advances would agree to reopen that can of worms by agreeing to a game of strip poker until she is down to her thong.

Lizzi stated to them that she was in a committed relationship. IMO Lizzie wasn't willing to go along with any sexual romp.

So did they drug her or overpower her? With drugs and it's effect on the memory they could have raped her and the most Lizzi might feel the next day is confusion and apprehension about what had happened. Without the drug we have seth and kat raping Lizzi knowing she will remember and tell LE. Proceeding to kill her to keep her quiet.

i still don't understand why her parents or at least the mother did not get her a lawyer immediately. Can you imagine your daughter living with a guy in jail for killing a woman and you drive he to the jail to see him and watch her sitting by a phone waiting to talk to him...should have been a big clue that she was no innocent bystander...but she is a mother and did not want to see what her daughter had become.

I don't believe a young woman who has turned down both other people in the room's sexual advances would agree to reopen that can of worms by agreeing to a game of strip poker until she is down to her thong.

Lizzi stated to them that she was in a committed relationship. IMO Lizzie wasn't willing to go along with any sexual romp.

So did they drug her or overpower her? With drugs and it's effect on the memory they could have raped her and the most Lizzi might feel the next day is confusion and apprehension about what had happened. Without the drug we have seth and kat raping Lizzi knowing she will remember and tell LE. Proceeding to kill her to keep her quiet.

i refuse to believe all of this happened without some drugs...we will never know.

I wonder if the female defense attorney will take the cross for the mother and make it very short and sweet? Doubt Barth will uncork on her...anyone else think this is the last witness for the state? I sort of think so.

So sad that so many lives changed in that one moment of evil...

Lunchtime. microwave for me today. Hubby's in there prepping dinner ;)

Before lunch... a moment to ask St Nicholas to please bring Lizzi back from the depths, before the end of this trial, so her family can give her the burial she deserves. :please:

icon-gcu-6-sm.jpg

Note on bed from Kat told Mom don't try to have contact w/me. I'll contact u when i'm ready.

Ummphh, and through the looking-glass she goes....

So long, Kat.

images

Exactly what I was thinking. Mom implies kat had very little experience with dating. IMO kat kept most of her life secret from her mom.

She may not have actually been out with that many guys -- I'm not convinced she really liked them or trusted them. Dunno, just a feeling I've had all along...

It appears I missed some wild testimony trial this morning... does anyone know if the portion with Ramos' testimony is up yet anywhere?

I am still getting over, "I'm not gonna tell a guy who's obviously psychotic that he's crazy when I'm in a cell with him 24/7," and now, "I need a candy bar."

I demand that they bring in some more inmates.

So sad that so many lives changed in that one moment of evil...

Lunchtime. microwave for me today. Hubby's in there prepping dinner ;)

Before lunch... a moment to ask St Nicholas to please bring Lizzi back from the depths, before the end of this trial, so her family can give her the burial she deserves. :please:

icon-gcu-6-sm.jpg

And one to St Christopher because Lizzi's body is lost not that Lizzi is a lost soul.

After that Davy Jones crack I wondered if kat and seth thought it was funny/ironic in a sick way that Lizzi wanted to be an Oceanographer and here she is in the ocean's depths?

But not coming across to me that Seth is controlling Kat. Comes across that Kat loves her mom, they r very close and Kat would rather simply not face her, not speak to her bc of t pain her relationship w/Seth was causing her mom. Came across to me that choice was Kat's.

Kat couldn't bear disappointing her mom. It was painful for Kat, but she wanted to be with Seth.

I thought the exact opposite. To me it showed that SM was controlling and manipulative from the start.

I wonder if the female defense attorney will take the cross for the mother and make it very short and sweet? Doubt Barth will uncork on her...anyone else think this is the last witness for the state? I sort of think so.

Well, Barth told the judge he had more questions than he could get in before lunch so I do think he'll do the cross. I'm sure he won't be as vigorous with her as he was with Inmate #1.

The State hasn't called the main investigator yet, have they? Ebert, or something like that?

She may not have actually been out with that many guys -- I'm not convinced she really liked them or trusted them. Dunno, just a feeling I've had all along...

You may be right about your feeling. kat had a rough relationship with her dad, right? That could carry over into her relationships with guys.

Deep down I don't know that kat can love someone, man or woman, and IMO it explains why she tried both sexually?

kat's mom tried to help her but like LE told her 'sorry momma she's 18...' poor woman

The girl/daughter she knew vanished right there before her eyes...

That has got to hurt the defendant (but it doesn't mean he was/is a killer, I know.) He mentally/psychologically kidnapped Kat, IMO.

Well, Barth told the judge he had more questions than he could get in before lunch so I do think he'll do the cross. I'm sure he won't be as vigorous with her as he was with Inmate #1.

The State hasn't called the main investigator yet, have they? Ebert, or something like that?

I'm still hoping Catherine Fish will be called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam