NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 8 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd swear I was watching the KM trial & not the SM trial, no doubt the jury is also thinking this.

which makes me wonder if they regret the deal (sweet deal) they gave Kat---

On some level....so many witnesses seem to be brought in to rehab KM. Such a shame they both were not tried for the murder. Although the body has never been recovered, which btw very well explained by the witness yesterday about the tides at the exact time they pushed Lizzie into the ocean.....they still had Roberta and Paul as a witness to Lizzie dead in their apartment. Both should have been on trial.

Go ahead and admit to all of us that you are a stand up comedian!! Your post are a great source of levity in this horrible crime.

Sorry. Didn't mean to take anything away from the awfulness of what happened to Lizzi. I don't think that anything that these two did to her is funny.

I personally haven't figured out how half of who they are calling is helping them!

I agree. This is a very strange trial for so many reasons. It just seems like Kat is on trial here. I have yet to see where the state has proven that Seth is the killer.

I do think he did it. I do think Kat is just as guilty as he is. I do understand circumstantial evidence.

This whole trial has been about Kat. :crazy:

I keep trying to recall any other trial that this happened in and I keep coming up blank.

I just don't see Seth in to much of this trial---its Kat and rehab of Kat
Crazy:scared:

I agree. This is a very strange trial for so many reasons. It just seems like Kat is on trial here. I have yet to see where the state has proven that Seth is the killer.

I do think he did it. I do think Kat is just as guilty as he is. I do understand circumstantial evidence.

This whole trial has been about Kat. :crazy:

She's their star witness--yet they keep calling people up who keep verifying what a complete liar she is--makes no sense. Also the order they are calling people up---

I keep questioning who or what this trial is about--:seeya:

I keep thinking that anytime now they are going to say to Barth "Just Kidding, we really wanted to get Kat but had to go this route after the plea"

Sorry. Didn't mean to take anything away from the awfulness of what happened to Lizzi. I don't think that anything that these two did to her is funny.

OH no...not was I was saying at all....Actually, just the opposite. I enjoy your post!

so i'm sitting here wondering..........if you were kat's mom, would you reach out to lizzi's parents with sincere sorrowfulness or would you not?

if you were lizzi's parents and she did, how would you react?

<pen and paper poised.....i love polls, so interesting:)>

HONESTLY

I wouldn't try to talk w them -- maybe, maybe, maybe a note. I would hate to not respond at all, but I wouldn't want to unintentionally rub salt into a wound. Maybe a sympathy note. After a while -- couple of months.

She's their star witness--yet they keep calling people up who keep verifying what a complete liar she is--makes no sense. Also the order they are calling people up---

:yes: Yep. I'm with ya sister!

k back again :D

i had to go save bond court hearing for later........

i'm a "hurley girly":loveyou:

i am anxious to see if barth will present a case at all............he may just stand up and say......do we really neeeeeeed to?...........peering over his glasses in his smartazz way lol

I keep thinking that anytime now they are going to say to Barth "Just Kidding, we really wanted to get Kat but had to go this route after the plea"

Exactly, or....Your honor we would like to switch gears and offer SM a plea deal and charge KM with murder.

That's it! State calls a witness to repair the damage the defense has done to the State's star witness and the defense chews them up and tosses them back and the State calls another witness to repair the damage the defense.....over and over again.

Oh, oh, oh but the State tries to camouflage all this repair work with a sprinkling of another LE witness.

On some level....so many witnesses seem to be brought in to rehab KM. Such a shame they both were not tried for the murder. Although the body has never been recovered, which btw very well explained by the witness yesterday about the tides at the exact time they pushed Lizzie into the ocean.....they still had Roberta and Paul as a witness to Lizzie dead in their apartment. Both should have been on trial.

I don't think that's the sole purpose. Their hands are tied regarding what evidence they can put before the court regarding Seth's arrest & confession, this is why the cell mates were so important, it was the only way to get Seth's version in his words before the court. This murder is not going to be convicted for M1 or M2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa