SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't know how to shut her mouth and just needs to go on about missy :jail: -("She's not a monster" and " "Jodi did a terrible thing, but she is not a terrible person"-:sheesh: she says still!).

She's really hiding her head in the sand (I could say somewhere else, but I'm Nice:angel:... :)..) :floorlaugh:

If you can stand to listen to her- here you go :facepalm:

"Alyce LaViolette, Domestic Violence, and State of AZ vs. Jodi A...

Alyce LaViolette, Domestic Violence, and State of AZ vs. Jodi Arias - YouTube

This is what I hear when she speaks: :floorlaugh:

http://www.wavlist.com/soundfx/009/chicken-1.wav

Even that hostess has a "too nicey-nice voice" for me to listen to. I didn't seen when that interview was, but it appears A. LaV is not in hiding. They both give me creepy creep vibes. JMO

Even that hostess has a "too nicey-nice voice" for me to listen to. I didn't seen when that interview was, but it appears A. LaV is not in hiding. They both give me creepy creep vibes. JMO

The interview was on 10/23/2013- months after the trial ended. (I thought "people" were trying to kill her??? Wouldn't anyone lay low for at least a year?
Pftt.) :sheesh:

Memo

This was a real memo sent out by IBM to its employees in all seriousness. It went to all field engineers about a computer peripheral problem. The author of this memo was quite genuine. The engineers rolled on the floor! Especially note the last couple of sentences.

"If a mouse fails to operate or should it perform erratically, it may need a ball replacement. Mouse balls are now available as FRU (Field Replacement Units). Because of the delicate nature of this procedure, a replacement of mouse balls should only be attempted by properly trained personnel. Before proceeding, determine the type of mouse balls by examining the underside of the mouse. Domestic balls will be larger and harder than foreign balls.

Ball removal procedures differ depending upon the manufacturer of the mouse. Foreign balls can be replaced using the pop off method. Domestic balls are replaced by using the twist off method. Mouse balls are not usually static sensitive. However, excessive handling can result in sudden discharge.

Upon completion of ball replacement, the mouse may be used immediately. It is recommended that each person have a pair of spare balls for maintaining optimum customer satisfaction. Any customer missing his balls should contact the local personnel in charge of removing and replacing these necessary items.

Please keep in mind that a customer without properly working balls is an unhappy customer.
--------------------------------

“I cannot go to school today"

Said little Peggy Ann McKay.
"I have the measles and the mumps,
A gash, a rash and purple bumps.

My mouth is wet, my throat is dry.
I'm going blind in my right eye.
My tonsils are as big as rocks,
I've counted sixteen chicken pox.

And there's one more - that's seventeen,
And don't you think my face looks green?
My leg is cut, my eyes are blue,
It might be the instamatic flu.

I cough and sneeze and gasp and choke,
I'm sure that my left leg is broke.
My hip hurts when I move my chin,
My belly button's caving in.

My back is wrenched, my ankle's sprained,
My 'pendix pains each time it rains.
My toes are cold, my toes are numb,

I have a sliver in my thumb.

My neck is stiff, my voice is weak,
I hardly whisper when I speak.
My tongue is filling up my mouth,

I think my hair is falling out.

My elbow's bent, my spine ain't straight,
My temperature is one-o-eight.
My brain is shrunk, I cannot hear,

There's a hole inside my ear.

I have a hangnail, and my heart is ...
What? What's that? What's that you say?
You say today is .............. Saturday?

G'bye, I'm going out to play!”
― Shel Silverstein
-------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Email

One day God was looking down at Earth and saw all of the rascally behavior that was going on. So he called one of His angels and sent the angel to Earth for a time.

When he returned, he told God, 'Yes, it is bad on Earth; 95% are misbehaving and only 5% are not.

God thought for a moment and said, 'Maybe I had better send down a second angel to get another opinion.'

So God called another angel and sent him to Earth for a time.

When the angel returned he went to God and said, 'Yes, it's true.The Earth is in decline; 95% are misbehaving, but 5% are being good.'

God was not pleased. So He decided to e-mail the 5% that were good, because he wanted to encourage them, and give them a little something to help them keep going.

Do you know what the e-mail said?

Okay, I was just wondering, because I didn't get one either.
---------------------------------------
“I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.”
--------------------------------------------

Reasonable Doubt

A defendant was on trial for murder in Oklahoma. There was strong evidence indicating guilt, but there was no corpse.

In the defense’s closing statement the lawyer, knowing that his client would probably be convicted, resorted to a trick.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I have a surprise for you all," the lawyer said as he looked at his watch. "Within one minute, the person presumed dead in this case will walk into this courtroom."

He looked toward the courtroom door. The jurors, somewhat stunned, all looked on eagerly. A minute passed. Nothing happened.

Finally the lawyer said, "Actually, I made up the previous statement. But you all looked on with anticipation. I, therefore, put it to you that there is reasonable doubt in this case as to whether anyone was killed and insist that you return a verdict of not guilty."

The jury, clearly confused, retired to deliberate. A few minutes later, the jury returned and pronounced a verdict of guilty.

"But how?" inquired the lawyer. "You must have had some doubt; I saw all of you stare at the door."

Answered the jury foreman: "Oh, we did look. But your client didn’t."
--------------------------------------------

Confusing Farmer

A farmer walked into an attorney's office wanting to file for a divorce. The attorney asked, "May I help you?"

The farmer said, "Yea, I want to get one of those dayvorce's." The attorney said, "well do you have any grounds?"

The farmer said, "Yea, I got about 140 acres." The attorney said, " No, you don't understand, do you have a case?" The farmer said, "No, I don't have a Case, but I have a John Deere." The attorney said, "No you don't understand, I mean do you have a grudge?"

The farmer said, "Yea I got a grudge, that's where I park my John Deere." The attorney said, "No sir, I mean do you have a suit?" The farmer said, "Yes sir, I got a suit. I wear it to church on Sundays."

The exasperated attorney said, "Well sir, does your wife beat you up or anything?" The farmer said, "No sir, we both get up about 4:30."

Finally, the attorney says, "Okay, let me put it this way. "WHY DO YOU WANT A DIVORCE?" And the farmer says, "Well, I can never have a meaningful conversation with her."
------------------------------------------

Twenty Five Years of Marriage

Married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old blonde.

Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old blonde, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed.
----------------------------------------------

Hot Dogs

Two Scottish nuns have just arrived in the USA by boat and one says to the other, " I hear that the occupants of this country actually eat dogs."
"Odd," her companion replies, " But if we shall live in America, we might as well do as the Americans do." Nodding emphatically, the mother superior points to a hot dog vendor and they both walk towards it.

"Two dogs, please." Says the mother superior. The vendor is only too pleased to oblige and he wraps both hot dogs in foil. Excited, the nuns hurry over to a bench and begin to unwrap their 'dogs'. The mother superior is first to open hers, then, staring at it for a moment, leans over to the other nun and whispers cautiously, "What part of the dog did you get?"
-------------------------------------------

Gifts from God

There was a preacher whose wife was expecting a baby so he went before the congregation and asked for a raise. After much discussion, they passed a rule that whenever the preacher's family expanded, so would his paycheck.

After 6 children, this started to get expensive and the congregation decided to hold another meeting to discuss the preacher's salary. There was much yelling and bickering about how much the clergyman's additional children were costing the church.

Finally, the Preacher got up and spoke to the crowd, "Children are a gift from God," he said.

Silence fell on the congregation.

In the back pew, a little old lady stood up and in her frail voice said, "Rain is also a gift from God, but when we get too much of it, we start wearing rubbers."

And the congregation said, "Amen"
-----------------------------------

An Affair

An old man walked into the confessional at the cathedral and said to the priest, "Father, I'm 80 years old, married, have four kids and 11 grandchildren. Last night I had an affair, and I made love to two 18 year old girls. Both of them. Twice."

The priest replied, "Well, my son, when was the last time you were in confession?"

"Never Father, I'm Jewish."

The priest paused, and then asked, "So then, why are you telling me?"

"Hey, I'm telling everybody."

Expensive Perfume

A young and beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling like expensive perfume.

She turns to the old Italian woman on the elevator with her and says arrogantly, "Giorgio - Beverly Hills, $100 an ounce!"

Another young and beautiful woman gets on the elevator and also smells of very expensive perfume. She arrogantly turns to the old Italian woman and says, "Chanel No. 5, $150 an ounce!"

About three floors later, the old Italian woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator. Before she leaves, looks both beautiful women in the eye, turns, bends over, and farts. "Broccoli - 49 cents a pound."

Two Widows

Dorothy and Edna, two "senior" widows, are talking.

Dorothy: "That nice George Johnson asked me out for a date.? I know you went out with him last week, and I wanted to talk with you about him before I give him my answer."

Edna: "Well, I'll tell you. He shows up at my apartment punctually at 7:00 P.M., dressed like such a gentleman in a fine suit, and he brings me such beautiful flowers! Then he takes me downstairs, and what's there but a luxury car... a limousine, uniformed chauffeur and all. Then he takes me out for dinner... a marvelous dinner... lobster, champagne, dessert, and after-dinner drinks. Then we go see a show. Let me tell you, Dorothy, I enjoyed it so much I could have just died from pleasure! "

"So then we are coming back to my apartment and he turns into an ANIMAL Completely crazy, he tears off my expensive new dress and has his way with me two times!"

Dorothy: "Goodness gracious!... so you are telling me I shouldn't go out with him?"

Edna: "No, no, no... I'm just saying, wear an old dress."
----------------------------------

:floorlaugh: Yes, I really missed you Y/N! Glad to have the laughs back! :floorlaugh:

(I always tried to get my kids to read Shel Silverstein ... They never got the same joy from it as I did, though)

"Vinnie Politan is leaving Atlanta-based HLN July 3 and joining the NBC affiliate 11 Alive as a morning anchor...
...he will join Karyn Greer in the mornings starting the first week of August.."

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/201...an-leaving-hln-for-11-alive-as-a-news-anchor/

:eek:

:tantrum:

:anguish:

:crying:

:shocked2:

There will be no one at HLN left when they finish whatever they are doing!!!!!!!

What are they doing???...:princes:

politan.vinnie.jpg

I'm going to miss him so much (no more "Vinnie said this..Vinnie said that...):

:sigh:

----------
Oh YesorNo, I will miss him so much also! He and Mike Galanos are the only reason I have kept watching. I also liked the black fellow Kevin and the woman who had morning express on Saturday and Sunday. All the good ones are going. I will have to post to Vinnie!! such nice men, all three of them. I cant stand Faux news! Maybe if we all pray for a criminal case channel!!! :seeya:

Hi Sweetie, about those mouse balls, please inform all
do NOT try for balls from Iraq... I dont believe they have any from the looks of things!:floorlaugh: :back::lol::laughcry::soldier::no::whiteflag::hen: :hhjp:

----------
Need I say I am :tantrum:

Hi Sweetie, about those mouse balls, please inform all
do NOT try for balls from Iraq... I dont believe they have any from the looks of things!:floorlaugh: :back::lol::laughcry::soldier::no::whiteflag::hen: :hhjp:

----------
Need I say I am :tantrum:

gramma- behave yourself :giggle:

:blowkiss:

Missed the Hulsey trial today (what there is of it :silenced:..:sigh:).

Was busy running around to the bank, grocery store, etc.

My son is supposed to visit tomorrow to talk about maybe moving out-of-state...:desert: :sigh:

If I'm missing for a few days- he'll be here 'til Sunday- it will be because I am busy with my son, but maybe I'll be able to stop by the Sidebar in any event. :dunno:

Carry-on my fellow Wsers. :blowkiss::cupcake:

My son is supposed to visit tomorrow to talk about maybe moving out-of-state...:desert: :sigh:

If I'm missing for a few days- he'll be here 'til Sunday- it will be because I am busy with my son, but maybe I'll be able to stop by the Sidebar in any event. :dunno:

:seeya:Thanks for the heads up YoN!
Enjoy the weekend with your son :loveyou:

AMICI FOREVER: ADAGIO

AMICI FOREVER ADAGIO - YouTube

Amici Forever: "Lux æterna" (after Edward Elgar's "Nimrod" from "The Enigma Variations")

Amici Forever "Lux æterna" (after Edward Elgar's "Nimrod" from "The Enigma Variations") - YouTube

Amici Forever: Core 'ngrato (Ungrateful Heart), from "Tosca" (Puccini)

Core 'ngrato (Ungrateful Heart), Amici Forever, from "Tosca" (Puccini) - YouTube

(English translation
Ungrateful Heart

Versions: #1#2
Caterina, Caterina, why do you say those bitter words?
Why do you speak and torment my heart, Caterina?
Don't forget, I gave you my heart, Caterina,
don't forget.

Caterina, Caterina, why do you come and say those words that hurt me so much?
You don't think of my pain,
you don't think, you don't care.

Ungrateful heart,
you have stolen my life.
Everything is finished
and you don't care any more!

Catarí', Catarí'
you do not know that even in church
I bring my prayers to God, Catari.
And I recount my confession to the priest: "I am suffering
from such a great love."

I'm suffering,
I'm suffering from not knowing your love,
I'm suffering a sorrow that tortures my soul.
And I confess, that the Holy Mother
spoke to me: "My son, let it be, let it be."

Taken from http://lyricstranslate.com/en/core-039ngrato-ungrateful-heart.html#ixzz3535eS9aN)

Have a wonderful time with son #1 !

Personal experience aside...... I can't decide if alyce should shut her pie hole or keep talking so people can see what a danger she is to men in legal situations.
Just sayin.

--------
Hi, The beauty part of WS. is being able to voice our opinion. Going on posts during the trial no one was really happy with ALV.. Whether we post of her or not is no one elses business. That does not call for being rude to posters. We are friends here, like it or leave it. Curious, have missed your posts! Come in more often. :seeya:

gramma- my peonies are blooming and they are so beautiful. Did yours open yet? I have a crimson/fushia and a pale pink that look just like these:

IMG_0201%2Bgarden%2Bpeonies.jpg

d9161+peonies.jpg

She doesn't know how to shut her mouth and just needs to go on about missy :jail: -("She's not a monster" and " "Jodi did a terrible thing, but she is not a terrible person"-:sheesh: she says still!).

She's really hiding her head in the sand (I could say somewhere else, but I'm Nice:angel:... :)..) :floorlaugh:

If you can stand to listen to her- here you go :facepalm:

"Alyce LaViolette, Domestic Violence, and State of AZ vs. Jodi A...

Alyce LaViolette, Domestic Violence, and State of AZ vs. Jodi Arias - YouTube

This is what I hear when she speaks: :floorlaugh:

http://www.wavlist.com/soundfx/009/chicken-1.wav

I agree 100%! I'll never forget when a juror asked Alyce whether JA is the greater perpetrator of domestic violence considering she murdered Travis and Alyce said NO. I might someday forget most of Jodi said but I'll never ever forget Alyce saying NO...Jodi being 'abused verbally' and 'pushed' a few times (not that these things ever happened!) is worse than being brutally slaughtered to death! :banghead::banghead:

The woman ought to keep quiet. I have a few choice words for her but I can't really type them out here! :banghead:

9dd2746579c81032a48594aebdb0a1ef.jpg

7f625b91e31cf16f0765b7b779d3edb8.jpg

tumblr_mb161yiYSR1qfiuz5o1_500.gif

it-was-the-cat-funny-dog-picture.jpg

I just love dogs and cats. They're so "human". :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors