Found Deceased SC - Susan Wilkes, 59, West Columbia, 12 June 2014 *Arrests*

My father's CNA lives very near where Susan's body was found. She told me yesterday afternoon there were a lot of cops over there but nobody who lived there knew what was going on.

So awful! She didn't deserve this!

So true. The ultimate betrayal.

His son is scary and mean looking. Maybe he is angry his papa spilled the beans.

Poor Susan. Unfortunately, she is one of so many who meet their fate at the hands of a partner.

i hope they throw the book at both of them. I think the father is covering for the son. Lord knows Joseph doesn't need to see the light of day again

I thought son was helping dad. We should soon Find out

I gotta say I like that he said he didn't need any trial or attorney. Lock him up and throw away the key.

How sad.
How can ppl do this?

I don't know, Eileen, but it needs to stop. I'm sick of seeing women (sometimes men) die with this new method of "divorce, American style". Extremely alarming.

RIP Susie.. I feel that she must have had a horrible life. If the JOseph Wilkes I found on Facebook is their son..he was not concerned about her on Friday...he was too busy uploading funny videos. He was 23 and the parents married in 1979.

Oh gosh. Just coming on to check up on Susan. My jaw still hits the floor when I read cases like this. It was evident from his interview that he was guilty (IMO) two huge flags that the guilty tend to do. Report the missing person after a day or so later....and profusely thank LE and go on about how wonderful people have been helping. As we know the focus would naturally be on her and give any details he could remember etc. Thanks can come in time...not like that in the first interview.

If anyone knows the Jennifer Ramsaran case...he did the same thing in one of his first interviews....it felt so disingenuous.

RIP Susan, this is just so disgusting...the very people that you trust.....

https://www.facebook.com/joseph.wilkes.14

the son looks thugish, the dad looks harmless, but emotional abuse is life changing nasty,
harmless looking dad. Susan looks so much like my mom, my mom was allowed no friends, there was no violence--but the threat was always there.. If the son was living at home,he was controled also jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back