Possible Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

Hawkshaw claimed he had a PI friend in NYC who was working a case about a woman who dissapeared and the woman frequently hung out in Union SQ. Now there's q pic of Jessica Taylor sitting on the wall with the abunch of friends in UNION SQ....could the SK knw Melissa from there? Hawkshw can we get more info about this missing woman from Union Square been a few years since you mentioned...how bout some real info?

LL, I haven't a clue what you are talking about - i.e., not that you are wrong.......I just don't remember that. I am trying to figure out in what context I would write it. Please give me a PM etc., to refresh my memory.

Hawkshaw claimed he had a PI friend in NYC who was working a case about a woman who dissapeared and the woman frequently hung out in Union SQ. Now there's q pic of Jessica Taylor sitting on the wall with the abunch of friends in UNION SQ....could the SK knw Melissa from there? Hawkshw can we get more info about this missing woman from Union Square been a few years since you mentioned...how bout some real info?

trying to recall that, but can't at the moment---and to be fair to Hawk, by all accounts, he would never "claim" anything--if he was making a statement, he would state it as "is" or "isn't"--

Hawkshaw you said you had a private investigator friend who had gotten a tip about a woman who disappeared and I believe you said she lived around 13th street with her husband. Ring a bell?

Here you go:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7679505&postcount=30"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

3-11-2012, 03:48 PM
hawkshaw

It is only a theory that needs a lot of work. I do firmly believe is the least of what is going on is that at least one of the dead gals is connected to someone the PD and the forces of evil don't want us to know about. Just look what is going on in NYC with the latest sex scandal.

One thing I can tell you is tnhat only the other day I was in Manhattan speaking to an old friend of mine with 40 years investigative experience. He is still in law enforcement. He is looking for a hooker that has gone missing. His investigation of her whereabouts leads him directly to one of the identified gals found in the bag. He shared that information with SCPD Homicide. SCPD couldn't care less what he had to say and dismissed his call like it never happened.

That tells me certain things about the investigation: 1. they are incompetent not to take such a call seriously. 2. they already have someone or something in mind and they don't want to hear any other theory that upsets whatever plans they may have.

How do you not take thus information into account when you have little else?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7683971&postcount=57"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

03-13-2012, 02:17 PM
hawkshaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just K View Post
Yes, why has there been no publicity on any recent missing prostitutes? Is this an older case?

If there is a missing NYC prostitute then please post it so that she might be found.

FOR WHATEVER IT IS WORTH: LINDA ALVAREZ, from E.13th St., Manhattan. Will have to dig up the case to find why he thought she MIGHT be connected. She would be about 40ish, so says my source.

I believe it was the foreigner becuz her POI or someone who looked similar was in it with JT at union square

I already told you it was removed by the mods so take a look thru REMY's photo albums maybe whoever og posted it can link us

Why would the mods remove that? I've linked photos from MySpace and they're still up here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When was Linda Alverez reported missing? What location was she last seen?

So SCPD turns down tips from NYPD. That would mean they are not taking tips from the public seriously. And it would appear they are not working with NYPD on this case. Based on this the families should not worry about Pissing anyone off from the SCPD. They are on their own. No wonder two retirees are doing interviews.

In the sex industry Pimps are knows to travel around the "circuit" and bring their girls to different cities when the gettin is good. JT's arrest in Washington DC and Khalil's arrest in AC at the time of JT's murder suggest they were working the circuit.

My theory is Remy's Angels where in AC working the circuit (probably black horse pike judging by the rest of Remy's crew), Remy got locked up, JT returned to Brooklyn..filling in the blanks after this is whats important...how did JT end up in manorville...someone from their brooklyn home turf saw JT's was vulnerable without Remy to "protect" her and took advantage of him being locked up...perhaps someone in their circle

The identified woman, Jessica Taylor, 20, was a prostitute, the police said, who was last seen working in Midtown Manhattan last July. A partial tattoo, DNA testing and Ms. Taylor's arrest record -- she had been charged with prostitution in Washington, Atlantic City and New York -- helped identity her, he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/08/nyregion/in-brief-a-manorville-body-is-identified.html

Did Jessica Have a stand in pimp while Remy was locked up?

I'd guess Jessica was killed July 4th weekend....she may have been going to the hamptons or long island for the weekend I have a hard time believing Remy wouldnt still be keeping tabs on his girls from prison by having one his boys and stand in and act as their pimp..otherwise he is losing money. Who was the male dumped with Jessica Taylor? This is a big mystery..I think the males with both Jessica and Jane Doe dumped in Manorville were likely their clients and the SK was not john. Who would the male be if its not her john? Her stand in pimp? Remy would have been able to indentify him if he was one of his crew plus he was a white guy and small enough that the mushroom hunter thought the male was a female. What are the other possibilities beside him being a John who was killed with JT?

That could have happened, but to be honest (and I mean no disrespect to JT's friends and acquaintances), nobody in her circle seems sophisticated enough to have carried out this crime. KW (Remy) just seems like a typical uneducated wanna-be "player" and very low-level criminal. I sincerely doubt he was ever big or powerful enough to even attract enemies. I think the tattoo mutilation was not necessarily done out of rage, but merely an attempt to cover up JT's identity. I think the killer did it to make it look like he/she had an issue with Remy. In earlier posts, there were articles linked that stated that LE interviewed KW and found that he had nothing to do with it. If he had enemies, he surely would have mentioned them in an attempt to save his own skin and to get LE to leave him alone. Jessica was living out of a stolen car before KW went to jail. She was a street-walker. To me, this just seems like very low-level prostitution, not a woman working for a successful pimp.

yes but the arrests in Washington, AC and NY indicate they were working the circuit. I;m not saying JT was killed by a rival of Khalil White...more likely a friend. The latest set of manorville remains from last year at North St & Wading River..is again a female and a male. Always a pair in manorville.
http://riverheadnewsreview.timesrev...w-remains-found-in-wooded-area-in-manorville/
"The remains, Mr. Samuel said, appeared to be wrapped in a bed sheet, wrapped in a plastic garbage bag, and tied with duct tape. Weeds and leaves had buried most of the remains.

“It looked pretty bush league, how they did it,” Mr. Samuel said. Police couldn’t confirm if the body had been wrapped or tied with duct tape."

again weeds and leaves dumped on the body like the other manorville women

She was last seen near the Port Authority terminal. That indicates streetwalking, not someone heading to the Hamptons. The Hamptons Jitney is the usual way for people to get to the Hamptons, and it doesn't go to Port Authority. There aren't any buses or trains that go to the Hamptons from Port Authority.

This article says she was "working" near PA: http://archive.longislandpress.com/2011/05/09/jessica-taylor-identified-as-skull-on-ocean-parkway/

She was turning tricks as a street walker. I don't think she was planning to travel away from the area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back