The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
the psychologist for the defence will not be one of Alisons doctors... he , or she will be called for their opinion on the statements Gerard, Nige and Olivia have imparted to him/her in regard to Alison..

that is. it will not be direct testimony of his/her patient / doctor evaluation of Alison herself..

Did she regularly have to ask permission?

Geez, she asked permission first! And then he said it was ok to have a coffee after her haircut??? Talk about a Dominating, Narcissistic idiot!

:footinmouth: methinks
just what i was thinking
"she asked permission"' FFS!!!
did Toni ask permission "to get physical"?

just what i was thinking
"she asked permission"' FFS!!!
did Toni ask permission "to get physical"?

one nice thing.. Danny Boyle wont be asking Gerard permission to ask him a question.......

Thanks to everyone for another day of great reporting and commenting on Baden sp**.

I cannot wait for the prosecution to start, and I hope they will (in Paul Keating's words) '...do him slowly..'

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou

Gerard says he did not put his phone onto charge in the middle of the night. #badenclay

Gerard says he had spoken to Toni that afternoon. She called him. At the end of the call, he would delete from call history. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 12s

Gerard says he woke up a little after 6am the next morning. "I'm a very heavy sleeper", says he snores quite loudly. #badenclay

GBC phoned TM at 2:43pm on 19 April 2012. Why hasn't he mentioned that? He'd phoned Allison just before this at 2:41pm.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*

Yes there was video of him dragging her into the apartment but there was nothing to show Gittany had thrown her over the balcony.

There was a lot of circumstantial evidence too.

IMHO re gittany: Even if he didn't throw her off he certainly contributed to her death being scared out of her wits looking for an escape ie you are trapped in a burning building.

Terrible to imagine what was going through her mind in those last moments. RIP Lisa *advertiser censored*

From back at the committal hearing...

March 19, 2013

SHE was desperately in love and had walked away from her own marriage with the father of her children to be with him.

So when Toni McHugh was told by police that she was not Gerard Baden-Clay's only mistress - he was secretly seeing two other women - she called him to demand an explanation.

Details of the confrontation between Baden-Clay and his lover over his affairs with Michelle Hammond and Jackie Crane were played out in the Brisbane Magistrates' Court yesterday when Ms McHugh took the stand.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ommittal-hearing/story-e6freoof-1226600160604

I was 50/50 up to the 11th hour with Gittany so that is keeping me strong.
We have to remember the basic facts of:-
the scratches
Allison didn't walk 14 klms to do a swan dive of a bridge
Allison's blood in a concealed place in the car
All the plant matter stuck to Allison.

All the rest could be coincidental tripe but at this moment I can't imagine how the Dickies are feeling because my heart is very heavy for them.

I'll need a shrink if I see G walking out of court with his smirking family.
I think we will all need a shrink if that happens [emoji33]

I can just see Toni belting out this tune by P!NK when he's locked up for good.......

P!nk - The King is dead but the Queen is Alive

The King is dead but the Queen is alive,
Off with his head I am done with his lies,
A fair win I have fought for my life,
A clean slate after all this time,
A revolution and now I am in charge,
My evolution is to shoot for the stars,
His first mistake he underestimates,
He didn’t bother to appreciate.

Rah rah rah,
sis boom ***kin’ bah
There’s a party in your honour, but you won’t be there whatever, so,
Three cheers for the one that got away,
You were just blah blah blah,
I was oh my god,
And unlike your anatomy,
I’m glad I had it in me,
Now The King,
The King,
The King,
The King is dead,
But The Queen is alive

I guess the village didn’t raise you right,
Don’t think nobodies gonna mourn you tonight,
No more licks to wet your appetite,
You make me sick I didn’t wanna fight,
I thought we ruled the heavens in the earth,
I really thought I was the only girl,
Your secrets have all been revealed to me,
You’ve been dethroned there goes your legacy

Rah rah rah,
sis boom ***kin’ bah
I was oh my god,
And unlike your anatomy,
I’m glad I had it in me,
Now The King,
The King,
The King,
The King is dead,
But The Queen is alive

There are consequences in this life,
A punishment that fits the crime,
Your last words, I heard I’m sorry,
Now look at me in all my glory,

The King is dead but the queen is alive,
I wear your crown and I look quite nice,
I almost let you get the best of me
but no ones ever gonna get the queen.

Rah rah rah,
sis boom ***kin’ bah
I was oh my god,
And unlike your anatomy,
I’m glad I had it in me,
Now The King,
The King,
The King,
The King is dead,
But The Queen is alive

BBM........Tone couldn't have written this any better if she tried

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUygLPPfZxo ( it's P!NK so expect some swearing ) !!

I think that GBC did commit a crime which resulted in his wife's death and then diposed of her body. However I don't feel that there is any damning evidence. It is all very circumstantial. GBC is a self confessed liar and probably quite good at it. Shonky people like that can get away with anything. I'm sure he could 'get away with murder'.

I am feeling very deflated about the prospect of him being convicted so am now trying to rationalise some positive slant on him getting off. I'm sure he loved his daughters and they surely want to love him and believe that their Dad is innocent. Perhaps, for the sake of the children, Allison would be be happy to have GBC get away with this. He wouldn't be the first guilty man to roam free.

pfft yeh right
now now, the father of the year, was very in tune with his children, due to his skill in attachment parenting. And let's face it, his wife wasn't up to it (or much at all if you believe him), but she was his life partner and he had no intention of leaving her.Sniffle sniffle. She'd asked his permission to stay up late and watch the footy show!! and he had a little cold coming on (bless him) and needed to go to bed early as he had to continue his world domination in real estate the next day.......

Based on his explanation of events. This is a jury that does not have the in depth knowledge we do. GBC does not have to prove anything. All he has to do is cast some doubt on the prosecution's interpretation of the circumstantial evidence. Let's hope the Prosecution can remove that during the cross...JMO

And that's what worries me :(

Did Allison mean 'prudish' - it makes more sense than prudent?

I think 'dirty' would be a normal reaction to any woman thinking about their husband with another woman.
These comments in her diary don't sync with what gbc said in court.
Firstly if he loved Allison so much he wouldn't have said those disgusting things to her.
Secondly if he didn't bother about, or remember Tm's birthday, how does the pic for her 40th come into it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge