The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 1m

He agrees that he was the one who contacted Toni after the affair had been exposed #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 41s

He re-instigated contact and the affair resumed #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 43s

But because of Allison's strict conditions, it was 'stolen moments' #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 22s

Gerard: How much sordid detail am I expected to give you honour? #badenclay

Fuller says he didn't ask for detail. He asked why they'd had sex. #badenclay

Gerard: It wasn't sex as in intercourse. I don't know if I can really answer that question. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 31s

Fuller says they were sexually intimate on more than one occasion. Had regular contact. #badenclay

Fuller says up to April 19, 2012, they were speaking on the phone to talk about how their days had gone. #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 45s

He says Allison maybe didn't mind staying in the sex-house because he hadn't let Toni stay overnight #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 32s

He agrees that he told Toni he wanted to come to her 'unconditionally' #badenclay

"Because he didn't let her stay overnight"? . He has to be joking hasn't he?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 23s

Fuller: Did you regard that you were in a relationship with her? Gerard: No. #badenclay

Gerard says he was trying to assist her in ending any idea she had that there was any future with him. #badenclay

Gerard says he wanted Toni to be the one to tell him where to go. #badenclay

Fuller: So why didn't you end it with Toni McHugh? Who was more important to you? #badenclay

Gerard: Allison, absolutely. #badenclay

Fuller is asking about session with marriage counsellor Carmel Ritchie. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 41s
Fuller says he didn't ask for detail, he asked why he had sex with Toni McHugh. #badenclay

He says he told her that he'd had sex with Toni in the house but Allison didn't mind staying in the house after that #badenclay

It was only the sex-car that Allison didn't want to be in #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 57s

He also told Toni that he didn't love Allison #badenclay

But that was only to 'placate' Toni #badenclay

To be Mr and Mrs Dickie today : the day of their baby girl's birth... and spending this day in a court full (mostly) of strangers and listening to this repugnant man they trusted Allison's future happiness with; being strong for Allison and with their three grand-children to go home to tonight.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 22s

Gerard: How much sordid detail am I expected to give you honour? #badenclay

Fuller says he didn't ask for detail. He asked why they'd had sex. #badenclay

Gerard: It wasn't sex as in intercourse. I don't know if I can really answer that question. #badenclay

The <modsnip> did I just read? Not intercourse? Other kinds of sex then? Would have been nicer if he just said what instead of leaving TMI visions in my mind. Ugh.

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 58s

But he insists that Allison - 'absolutely Allison' - was the most important person to him #badenclay

the rotten prick.

probably the matrimonial bed , but he didn't let her stay no someone may have seen her , like come overwe can have a couple then when I am finished you can p#&s off scum bag

Baden-Clay: What is with all the questions? Don't you know who I am?! I have a hyphenated name, dagnabbit!

12:40pm: Mr Fuller has turned his attention to the two occasions Mr Baden-Clay was intimate with Ms McHugh in the months after his wife had discovered the affair.

"You told us you had sex with her, why did you do that?" Mr Fuller asked.

"One occasion was not ... was after we had met at a coffee shop and when we went back to our cars to leave I sat in her car and talked with her for a little bit longer," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

He took a deep breathe and looked down at his hands.

"How much sordid detail am I expected to give your Honour?" Mr Baden-Clay said.

"I'm not asking for the sordid details, I'm asking why you had sex with her," Mr Fuller said.

"It wasn't sex as in intercourse, but umm, I don't know if I can really answer that question," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-13-week-4-20140701-3b55i.html#ixzz36BGyCrR0

“Whilst I was communicating with Toni, Allison did not know that, so I didn’t want to open a can of worms by explaining to Allison that I was still speaking to Toni and the other thing was, I just wasn’t very concerned,” he said.

Hang on, isn't he claiming that the affair was over and he'd committed to Allison. Then why talking to Toni and the emails about getting together from July 1 etc.

The back and forth on this makes my brain hurt.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 20s

Fuller says Gerard told Carmel from the outset that Allison didn't trust him. #badenclay

Fuller says that's when he was involved with Toni behind Allison's back. #badenclay

Fuller says Gerard was resistant to listening to Allison. Said it was regressing. Gerard says no. #badenclay

Gerard says he didn't want Allison bringing up painful things. #badenclay

Gerard says he felt for Allison it was unhelpful. #badenclay

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 55s

Gerard agrees that he agreed to talk about the affair with Allison to help her heal #badenclay

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 54s

He agrees that he was in fact still seeing Toni #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members