GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably. We know he once had a job as a police dispatcher so he definitely knows that 911 calls are recorded and played in open court during a trial. It's certainly convenient that he made sure he didn't make that call.

Never thought of that. Good observation!

But do we know WHEN she admitted to having done such internet searches?............was it prior to Cooper's death or following? I could see her doing so after his death, perhaps her just wanting to know what the poor little boy would have endured, maybe hoping he would have slowly passed away without any pain or suffering.........and looking for any kind of info that would support this hope.

So again, have LE or MSM indicated *when* she had done such searches?

I don't know if the timing of Leanna's alleged searches was revealed. Maybe another poster remembers.

Was something mentioned about him making a few calls? Assuming one was his wife?

Is that why he didn't call 911 and had to be "discovered"?

That's the theory. Local tv interviewed someone who was inside the retail space where Harris ran inside and told them to call 911. The person they interviewed said they thought it was a little odd in hindsight that he came in and asked them to call when most people carry a cell phone. Knowing his bad luck that day he probably left it @ work.

I don't know if the timing of Leanna's alleged searches was revealed. Maybe another poster remembers.

Her search was prior ( recently) as well....or so she claims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was something mentioned about him making a few calls? Assuming one was his wife?

That's what witnesses say...as soon as a bystander came to help, he walked away to make a call

It was prior to Cooper's death. Both RH and LH said they researched it because they were afraid it could happen.

Her search was prior ( recently) as well....or so she claims.

I thought I read earlier tonight here that it was within a few days prior...but this thread is so long, I will never find it.

But do we know WHEN she admitted to having done such internet searches?............was it prior to Cooper's death or following? I could see her doing so after his death, perhaps her just wanting to know what the poor little boy would have endured, maybe hoping he would have slowly passed away without any pain or suffering.........and looking for any kind of info that would support this hope.

So again, have LE or MSM indicated *when* she had done such searches?

There is a link upthread that says she searched a few days before the tragedy. I will try and find it.

Fortune 50

LMAO!!!!

I think you mean web developer at a fortune 50 company. He was pretty clear about the unique importance and prestige he gifted the world.

:floorlaugh:

According to the witness, an officer was right there when he called his wife. And we know the police arrived almost immediately by chance.

I thought I read earlier tonight here that it was within a few days prior...but this thread is so long, I will never find it.

It's in the media thread

That's the theory. Local tv interviewed someone who was inside the retail space where Harris ran inside and told them to call 911. The person they interviewed said they thought it was a little odd in hindsight that he came in and asked them to call when most people carry a cell phone. Knowing his bad luck that day he probably left it @ work.
I think he had his phone with him. After he asked someone else to call 911, he was observed talking on his phone.

Great summary of events, LM. (BTW and OT, your username both amuses and scares me. I loved 'Fargo'.)

Thanks. The director of Fargo said it was filmed as a 10 hour movie not as a tv series. I can change to Lester Nygaard who became my favorite character by episode 8.

And the search conducted at his job was about an animal dying in a hot car...
Do they even have a dog?

Do they even have a dog?

I asked the same question a while back.

Today it was said the day before. Don't have a link handy.

Do they even have a dog?

Wait Linda........They searched his work too??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member