Search of MR's house Aug. 14, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced beyond a REASONABLE doubt right now based only on what we know.
I'd convict him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm convinced beyond a REASONABLE doubt right now based only on what we know.
I'd convict him.

I feel the same way. The thing about circumstantial evidence is the cumulative power as each piece is found and added to the whole. IMO, taking some of MR's statements early on in light of what has since been discovered, and we have a man who is pointing out what he did. One lie might be a flawed memory. Two lies might be confusion. But, again JMO, there are way too many lies from MR.

While I agree that the fact that MR is not a likeable person does not mean he is guilty of filicide, each new finding adds to the pool of evidence that points strongly to MR's guilt. Even if he was personable, the evidence would still point in the same direction, IMO.

I want to see his friend cross-examined on the witness stand it is my belief that she knows a lot more than she is telling

Maybe she's already told all she knows to LE. I hope your not suggesting she had something to do with Dylan's death.

I feel the same way. The thing about circumstantial evidence is the cumulative power as each piece is found and added to the whole. IMO, taking some of MR's statements early on in light of what has since been discovered, and we have a man who is pointing out what he did. One lie might be a flawed memory. Two lies might be confusion. But, again JMO, there are way too many lies from MR.

While I agree that the fact that MR is not a likeable person does not mean he is guilty of filicide, each new finding adds to the pool of evidence that points strongly to MR's guilt. Even if he was personable, the evidence would still point in the same direction, IMO.

Has there been any new findings? I've heard about some search's but I haven't heard about any new evidence that can be added to what is known.

Has there been any new findings? I've heard about some search's but I haven't heard about any new evidence that can be added to what is known.
It is my belief based on all the information I have gathered over the course of this case that LE has a person in mind and that they have some information that they have not shared with the general public which they are trying to piece together with new and existing evidence to make it a slam dunk, and will wait until they are sure 12 jurors will see it the same way unless the person they are planning to charge with the crime is/becomes a danger to someone else. It is also my belief that new information is still coming in because A) Forensic and DNA analysis is backed up and B)LE finds things they don't tell the general public about.

RE: Forensic analysis being backed up, in 2009 there were 300,000 requests for analysis. By the end of 2009 there were still 100,000 requests waiting to be completed. Fully 1/3 of all requests during the year could not be completed within the year.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/232197.pdf

And this is just from one state (BBM):
"Quite often someone goes out, commits a crime," said Anderson, "whether it's rape or selling drugs illegally and we send the evidence off to forensics and it's a year or two before we get it back, and that person has committed another crime. Well, now we're waiting on two test results to come back. So there's a domino effect to the delays."
http://www.waff.com/story/25219605/waff-48-investigates-new-help-for-forensic-backlog

Respectfully snipped -

ETA: And this, IMO, is because LE all think someone did this horrible thing, and don't want to take any chances on not getting a conviction on the off chance that 2 years from now, some wilderness camper runs across Dylan's backpack and it has all the proof that is needed in it.

Excellent comment! I agree wholeheartedly. I personally believe there is a particular piece of evidence with all the proof LE needed to make an arrest a long time ago. Unfortunately I believe it is unlikely it will ever be found. It is my opinion LE pretty much feels the same. It is also my opinion LE does not want to take the chance on a not guilty verdict knowing this evidence may still exist somewhere and by happenstance the evidence is found but after a not guilty verdict it would be too late because double jeopardy would apply.

Maybe she's already told all she knows to LE. I hope your not suggesting she had something to do with Dylan's death.

I'm saying we haven't heard all she knows, and I'm interested in hearing that on the witness stand. From the Dr. Phil show, it appeared as if she had a very close alliance with MR. She can provide insights as to his state of mind, activities, behavior during the time periods Dylan visited, what he said about Elaine, etc. I think this woman's insights will be very valuable. As to whether she is an accessory to crime, there is nothing to date that would suggest that as far as I know.

While IMO, MR certainly appears to be guilty of a revenge killing, our speculation (or frankly, the truth) matters little. There is a judicial process that will be rigorously followed, and the outcome is dependent on whether the data/evidence meets the criteria to convict....guilty or not.

Nothing new in this, but still good that people are talking about it....

Nancy Grace: Don’t rush Redwine investigation

http://www.durangoherald.com/articl...ancy-Grace:-Don’t-rush-Redwine-investigation-

I wonder how she knows how much they have.

My guess is that Nancy Grace is planning on taping another segment on the case so The Nancy Grace Show's production company has sent producers and crew to the scene to do more B roll, pre-interviews, etc. Possibly after looking at the pre-interviews, she could decode the relevant answers and make an educated guess based on her past experience.

My guess is that Nancy Grace is planning on taping another segment on the case so The Nancy Grace Show's production company has sent producers and crew to the scene to do more B roll, pre-interviews, etc. Possibly after looking at the pre-interviews, she could decode the relevant answers and make an educated guess based on her past experience.

Or like she so often does.... Is simply talking out of her butt.

*not really because circumstantial cases do tend to get better over time...law enforcement never stops working a case where a child was murdered. IMO police will often on their own time, run down leads and always be thinking...working.

Nothing new in this, but still good that people are talking about it....

Nancy Grace: Don’t rush Redwine investigation

http://www.durangoherald.com/articl...ancy-Grace:-Don’t-rush-Redwine-investigation-

I wonder how she knows how much they have.
I don't think she does know how much they have. If you are hoping to get more information from someone, the trick is to say that person doesn't have much in hopes that they will come back and say "We have plenty. We have A, B and C." and B was something they hadn't released yet. LE is usually smarter than that, but not always. JMO.

Can you help me out and explain what the poster means?

A few of his bones were found on MM road in a place where its almost a miracle to have found anything at all. A piece of his shirt was also found. Pretty obvious from from pictures posted by the searchers that it would not have been a place a young boy would have walked to in shorts and no coat for any reason much less cell reception. There was a landline in the house. IMO the perp dumped the remains perhaps with an ATV. Not putting words in the other
posters mouth but:moo:..someone knows. He is not that good at keeping his mouth shut. JMO of course.

A few of his bones were found on MM road in a place where its almost a miracle to have found anything at all. A piece of his shirt was also found. Pretty obvious from from pictures posted by the searchers that it would not have been a place a young boy would have walked to in shorts and no coat for any reason much less cell reception. There was a landline in the house. IMO the perp dumped the remains perhaps with an ATV. Not putting words in the other
posters mouth but:moo:..someone knows. He is not that good at keeping his mouth shut. JMO of course.

I'm confused about the "how he disposed of the earthly remains" comment. I understand the what and where. I'm even more confused why posting the "how" part on Websleuths would "make the case more difficult to prosecute."

JMO.

Maybe they are going with 1st degree murder which would be premeditated. Which I believe the murder is. They have to prove that and it takes a lot of evidence. This would take time to put all the pieces together to present the case. I have faith in the LE, CBI and all involved in the case.

Maybe they are going with 1st degree murder which would be premeditated. Which I believe the murder is. They have to prove that and it takes a lot of evidence. This would take time to put all the pieces together to present the case. I have faith in the LE, CBI and all involved in the case.

I was , and still am, on the fence on pre meditation. I tend to lean more towards an argument/drunken/blackout event took place. But , in order to have that, you would almost certainly ( but not always ) have an inability to cover your tracks so well, which apparently someone did. Thus , the fence post up my butt. I guess I have a hard time thinking of any parent planning out something like this before hand against their own child.

I was , and still am, on the fence on pre meditation. I tend to lean more towards an argument/drunken/blackout event took place. But , in order to have that, you would almost certainly ( but not always ) have an inability to cover your tracks so well, which apparently someone did. Thus , the fence post up my butt. I guess I have a hard time thinking of any parent planning out something like this before hand against their own child.

A little time spent at the "crimes against children" section should erase any doubt that it's usually a parent ...and remove that pedestal that everyone naturally places parents on. We do that because we love ours.

All IMO

A little time spent at the "crimes against children" section should erase any doubt that it's usually a parent ...and remove that pedestal that everyone naturally places parents on. We do that because we love ours.

All IMO

I know Linda. I do know :( .
I did not realize that MR took ER to court again just this past January. What the heck?

I know Linda. I do know :( .
I did not realize that MR took ER to court again just this past January. What the heck?

I thought she took him to court for child support?

How can we confirm who took who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member