WI WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS, Laura Simonson & Jenny Gamez - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple questions... Wasn't he questioned about Laura prior to her body being found? If so, by which city/county? I keep thinking there should at least be an obstruction charge against him at this point as well.

I was thinking the same thing. Why hasn't there been??

I was incarcerated for a bit. I KNOW jail uniforms. They color-code you. Orange on men is Milw. county. Also, if you look closely, what arm your bracelet is on is important. I am only being honest and trying to help a bit. I do not like to admit these things...but I am going to anyway since I might have something to say that is helpful.

I was thinking the same thing. Why hasn't there been??

It's very typical of LE to hold someone on just enough charges to keep them locked up while they gather all the facts, especially in a case that seems to cross so many jurisdictional areas. They can easily add charges. It looks bad if they charge him and then have to drop the charge.

I agree. If he's blowing smoke, I think we can see which way he's going with it. Alternatively... Sadism Sunday = Punishment Day

He can remember Laura and Jenny each died on a Sunday morning, but can't remember if he met Jenny in 2012 or 2013?

WEBSLEUTHS will be offline tomorrow morning, July 4th, from 6AM to about 8AM PST for a software upgrade. You can get updates about the upgrade during that time on Twitter via #websleuths.

The search feature will not be fully operational for a couple of days after the upgrade, due to the amount of information on our site. It takes awhile to get that data back online.

For more information and to get answers to your questions, follow this link to our private forum:
For Members Only

I was incarcerated for a bit. I KNOW jail uniforms. They color-code you. Orange on men is Milw. county. Also, if you look closely, what arm your bracelet is on is important. I am only being honest and trying to help a bit. I do not like to admit these things...but I am going to anyway since I might have something to say that is helpful.

Orange is Men. Blue Is women. Red-red is REALLY BAD.You never want that. Green is Dane County...yellow is Walworth...Maroon is Racine. They color-code you.

SZ was in ORANGE...which means he was transfered to Franklin/HOC. Bet cha a dollar.

Color bracelet and wrist is also important. I did not catch that, but I am sure someone did. That, I can say, I do know about.

The information I have is it is someone that knew Laura and was also aware of SZ.

Thank you MN Sleuth.

Has there been any discussion in the media that SZ had a partner who might have witnessed or been involved in any of his crimes?

I was on the Cooper Harris Probable cause hearing thread for most of the afternoon so I missed much of what happened today. Thanks to all of you who kept on top of it-this was very helpful to me when I had a chance to regroup.

It appears he's been into BDSM at least 14 years. I think it's definitely a fetish he has. I also think he enjoys the kill too.

Side note- Wasn't there another woman found in a suitcase earlier this year? It was in the woods and COD was strangulation? Did they ever find the killer or have a suspect?

Thanks for the reminder. I had found the case you mentioned and forgot to add it here.

Police ID body found in suitcase
http://6abc.com/archive/9385156/

This case is out of Egg Harbor Township NJ. Body was id' in early January of this year. I have searched but have not found anything indicating the case has been solved or any arrests have been made.

http://www.gazettextra.com/20140703/steven_zelich_bound_over_for_trial_in_suitcase_bodies_case

Both women killed on Sunday mornings? Is that significant, or a coincidence, or is he just blowing smoke?

I agree. If he's blowing smoke, I think we can see which way he's going with it. Alternatively... Sadism Sunday = Punishment Day

He can remember Laura and Jenny each died on a Sunday morning, but can't remember if he met Jenny in 2012 or 2013?

Wow, good catch! This just adds to the creepiness. I was just going to post the same as OkieGranny, he knows it was Sunday but can't remember what month or year? It does sound like there is some significance to Sunday. Maybe JSR can shed some light on this?

I also wonder if the fact that both of the woman were mothers that did not have custody of their children has any significance? Did they "deserve" to be punished for this?

No. I am sorry...I have no clue what happened in Indianapolis. I am from Milw. I am just TRYING to say what I know about Milw. I have absolutel no freaking clue how Indiana does their stuff.

Reminder:

WEBSLEUTHS will be offline this morning, July 4th, from 6AM to about 8AM PST for a software upgrade. You can get updates about the upgrade during that time on Twitter via #websleuths.

The search feature will not be fully operational for a couple of days after the upgrade, due to the amount of information on our site. It takes awhile to get that data back online.

I wonder if Jenny were really killed in Wisconsin or if he chose to say Wisconsin because there's no capital punishment.
So far there's been no mention of why Jenny would be in Wisconsin.
He drove to Michigan to meet his ex in a hotel.
He drove to Minnesota to meet Laura in a hotel.
He drove to ??? to meet Jenny in a hotel.
If he drove to Oregon, California or even Washington State, they all have the death penalty, so I think he'd lie through his teeth to put her death happening elsewhere. Also, I wonder if that would have to do with his lack of memory as to what -YEAR- Jenny died.

I wonder if Jenny were really killed in Wisconsin or if he chose to say Wisconsin because there's no capital punishment.
So far there's been no mention of why Jenny would be in Wisconsin.
He drove to Michigan to meet his ex in a hotel.
He drove to Minnesota to meet Laura in a hotel.
He drove to ??? to meet Jenny in a hotel.
If he drove to Oregon, California or even Washington State, they all have the death penalty, so I think he'd lie through his teeth to put her death happening elsewhere. Also, I wonder if that would have to do with his lack of memory as to what -YEAR- Jenny died.

Not sure if the article I read this morning was here or on a FB page for missing Vicki Prokopovitz.. It pretty much said that he hid the bodies because he knew he could get in trouble. Had they die from having sex; he would have called 911.

Thanks for the reminder. I had found the case you mentioned and forgot to add it here.

Police ID body found in suitcase
http://6abc.com/archive/9385156/

This case is out of Egg Harbor Township NJ. Body was id' in early January of this year. I have searched but have not found anything indicating the case has been solved or any arrests have been made.

I haven't seen anything new about her case.

If he can't remember what years he had killed people in then I question how many he has killed. I can think of a few murders I'd love to see his DNA ran against.

Thanks Roselver, but I understand all of that. My question is where Jenny's death actually occurred. He says Wisconsin. I question it.

Wow, good catch! This just adds to the creepiness. I was just going to post the same as OkieGranny, he knows it was Sunday but can't remember what month or year? It does sound like there is some significance to Sunday. Maybe JSR can shed some light on this?

I also wonder if the fact that both of the woman were mothers that did not have custody of their children has any significance? Did they "deserve" to be punished for this?

The Sunday thing might be coincidental to the BDSM lifestyle. It's pretty common for people to get together for a weekend to do their thing. So if it was, "We were doing it one last time before she left to catch her plane, and that's when I had to kill her," the day might stick in his mind more than the date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288