Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

I let CNN know my feelings about the woman who murdered Caylee Anthony. There will be no doubt in their mind about my wishes for her future.

I see the murderer is living like a hermit and working as a "secretary" (for Cheney Mason IMO). Boo hoo. She looks absolutely ecstatic in that picture. Caylee? Caylee who? The ROL article claims she hardly talks to Cindy.

re JC's CNN article:

she conveniently omitted the fact that, before he joined the DT, CM said it was obvious that CA was guilty and that she should avoid a circus trial and plead guilty

she conveniently omitted the fact that, after the psych exams, CM was the member of the DT who was recommending the pursuit of a plea deal

JC covered the case - she knows those facts. she's a fame wh*re sellout, IMO

Plus, when she refused to listen to a plea offer, he was the one who had her examined for competency.

I just saw this when my local news touched on this. She can live her life hiding out for all I care. Not sure I buy she has nothing to do with her family.

Saw all the posts on my tapatalk and knew sonething was up so came in to check. ...barf. I have NO DESIRE WHATSOEVER to read the tripe. But I still love reading everyone's comments!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I mean this with all the sincerity I can muster: WHO CARE ABOUT THIS (modsnip) chick? She was a (modsnip) before the trial, a (modsnip) after the trial and is still a (modsnip) today. I could not care less about anything she has to say, much in the same way I would dismiss any other (modsnip) that happened to cross my life. Not worth a minute of my time. Good luck to you, bad luck to you, i really don't care. Go away.

The thing that still raises my blood pressure, if I ever am reminded of it, are these freaking lawyers who lied to get reasonable doubt. There is NOTHING they can say that is remotely interesting about this (modsnip) chick.

I am probably one of the few who appreciates the value of defense lawyers tirelessly working to be sure the government can prove its cases on behalf of our constitution. But these guys lied to do it, did NOTHING in service to our judicial system, and think they are celebrities to this day.

Go away, get off my TV, I have moved on to other freak shows - yours was over a long time ago.

WEBSLEUTHS will be offline tomorrow morning, July 4th, from 6AM to about 8AM PST for a software upgrade. You can get updates about the upgrade during that time on Twitter via #websleuths.

The search feature will not be fully operational for a couple of days after the upgrade, due to the amount of information on our site. It takes awhile to get that data back online.

For more information and to get answers to your questions, follow this link to our private forum:
For Members Only

Exception, being the prosecuting team.

I do not know if anyone here has ever seen, the movie "The Devil's Advocate".

For me, much of that story applied to this case. Greed, fame, Media and.... Selling one's soul for that.

To me, Cheney, just continues in the dark. Heck. I'm not even religious, but...

If this man showed up for my fourth of July BBQ... I'd look for a cross, and demand he leave my abode.

I'd even walk him to his car " Cross in hand" and make sure he drove away.

I hope others feel the same!

Plus, when she refused to listen to a plea offer, he was the one who had her examined for competency.

Happy to see that Casey is not aging well.

Stress and loneliness can take a toll. Casey Anthony is very sensitive and fearful about rejection and abandonment.

It makes me feel a little bit better knowing (if it's even true) that Casey has not been around Lee and Mallory's baby.

However, I do not believe for a second that she doesn't have regular contact with her parents. How else did they run through $600,000.00 to the point where they can't pay their mortgage? That could have paid off their entire mortgage with plenty left over.

They squandered it. Think about the sudden wealth they have.

BBM:

FCA is lazy and a leech ... she does not want to work ...

She's never had a real job in her life :doh: oh yeah, one that I recall, when she worked at Universal ...

But any other jobs ? Nah ... like I said, she is a leech and mooches and steals off of everyone she can ...

:moo:

:seeya:

Sounds just like Elliot Rodger.

What is she going to do when CM kicks the bucket? He is probably the only one on the planet that can stand her.

What is she going to do when CM kicks the bucket? He is probably the only one on the planet that can stand her.

Good question. Perhaps join Boko Haram or ISIS. Or hook up with O.J. Simpson if he is released. Maybe conjugal visits with Jerry Sandusky or Joran van der Sloot. :waitasec: :crazy:

Good question. Perhaps join Boko Haram or ISIS. Or hook up with O.J. Simpson if he is released. Maybe conjugal visits with Jerry Sandusky or Joran van der Sloot. :waitasec: :crazy:
oooh, I've always thought she and JvdS would be a perfect match :lol:

I would pay to watch that, Big Brother-style (if they didn't get the $, that is)

Anyone else hate this time of year? It's like no time has passed- I still can't re-listen to the verdict being read.

Me too - I've been so restless for the last couple of days - I couldn't face looking at CNN yesterday but I did this morning - yuk - felt so sick to my stomach....could not believe the air time Cheney Mason got.............and then the forum was down for repairs - and I have no critters to express how I feel or else I just don't know where to find them - double wah! This is just like flashing back in time....big tears....

It felt like Websleuthers day on cnn when I checked this morning. Articles about Ross Harris, CA, and Joran Van der sloots. Yikes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back