The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question for Alioop while we wait for justice. Why are the jury not allowed a transcript of the judges summary? It seems to be part of Qld law, but may be different in other parts of Australia. I am just curious about the rationale for this aspect of the law.

My young daughter just came in this morning telling me she had chosen yellow earrings for today....she had no idea of any significance of course, but I just found it to be a lovely synchronicity, maybe with all the talk of "signs" ....warmed my heart

My mum went for a walk this morning and found a single very long stemmed sunflower in a field.
She dug it up and potted it and bought it over to me.
I got a tear in my eye and was so dumbfounded I literally had my mouth open.
She asked what my problem was, she practically knows everything about this case except for the significance of sunflowers.
She couldn't believe the coincidence either when I explained it to her.

My mum went for a walk this morning and found a single very long stemmed sunflower in a field.
She dug it up and potted it and bought it over to me.
I got a tear in my eye and was so dumbfounded I literally had my mouth open.
She asked what my problem was, she practically knows everything about this case except for the significance of sunflowers.
She couldn't believe the coincidence either when I explained it to her.

omg justice for Allison , definitely guilty and today just has to be with all these coincidences:jail:

I too was going through the old threads last night, was looking for who it was who had the weird feeling about Kholo before Allison was found. Found the post......so spooky.....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sbane-QLD-19-April-2012&p=7846750#post7846750
That is amazing in retrospect. I think we don't follow our instincts enough really, usually for fear of others thinking we're nuts. Most people acknowledge that animals, even our pets, can sense danger, death, etc, - it stands to reason that we should be able to as well. Not talking about ghosts or voices - just recognising what our senses are telling us.

SURELY.... it won't happen. :please:
I'm confident it will be AT LEAST manslaughter!! :please:

Looks like manslaughter and or murder are under discussion.
And the matter is being taken seriously.
(I see they weren't asking about any "famous"ancestors).

That is amazing in retrospect. I think we don't follow our instincts enough really, usually for fear of others thinking we're nuts. Most people acknowledge that animals, even our pets, can sense danger, death, etc, - it stands to reason that we should be able to as well. Not talking about ghosts or voices - just recognising what our senses are telling us.
I agree! It goes back to the days of evolution. We used to rely a lot more on the unspoken, along the way, we forgot that those instincts were important and ensured our survival. We need to trust them. Occasionally they're wrong but that's OK, we shouldn't dismiss them for that reason but learn from the experience to improve the skill. It is very useful.

Have they said if the jury will deliberate in the weekend if necessary, if they aren't going to, I'll vote for a verdict late this afternoon. I think the jury will be over it if told to come back Monday, especially if there have been a few telling offs by the Judge, I'm not as confident now as I was after Fuller's summing up that we would get the result we all want.
Hopefully I'm just being a pessimist because juries bother me.

Wow, I wish they could all come back and post again.
Is Doc W coming back?

Also alicat was a little freaked out after by all of that, I wish she would come back too.

Yes I remember it really freaked her out, I'm not surprised! I think she posted a few months back...not sure if she's been on since the trial began.

Have they said if the jury will deliberate in the weekend if necessary, if they aren't going to, I'll vote for a verdict late this afternoon. I think the jury will be over it if told to come back Monday, especially if there have been a few telling offs by the Judge, I'm not as confident now as I was after Fuller's summing up that we would get the result we all want.

They notified the judge they'd decided not to deliberate on the weekend.

I'm pretty sure I saw Kate on twitter say they don't sit on weekends.

Absolutely! I think there is so much we don't understand about this mysterious world....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419