The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two more lovely photos Indromum took today but I am not sure if I am meant to post them.

Possum....Hahaha if it is the ones I am thinking of.....neither do I. Can we post them???

Yes yes you can post them
Don't know what they are but please
Post. Lol

heloise, I'm sure you're right... but he is pretty attractive, and smart, and educated... and maybe he's a bit of a knight in shining armour because he is seen as "defending" Allison... Also nerds really get me going... Haha

Lol! As opposed to GBC - who turned out to be a *advertiser censored* in tinfoil.
"Scouts honour" has never meant less.
Not much work getting done Monday - need to find an "appointment" in town

Not sure if this pic has been posted before. Saw it the other day and it gave me a laugh.
etezu4et.jpg

It's not a joke. The day the insect and toxicologist experts gave evidence I was at court in the overflow room and there was a mum with her 2 kids, one about 5 in a sweet mermaid costume and a boy about 10. Couldn't believe it.

Edit, it was the week before school holidays as I haven't been in school holidays because it was school holidays.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, Beechworth. :laughing: Poor Todd, with all this admiration. I think he is a regular nerdish lawyer, and probably not the man of any girl's dreams .... in real life. IMO. :facepalm:

Yep I am a regular nerdish lawyer but have ditched the glasses after eye laser so feel less nerdy.

It's not a joke. The day the insect and toxicologist experts gave evidence I was at court in the overflow room and there was a mum with her 2 kids, one about 5 in a sweet mermaid costume and a boy about 10. Couldn't believe it.

Edit, it was the week before school holidays as I haven't been in school holidays because it was school holidays.

Oh dear :( what was the mother thinking ? That's not funny at all.
I laughed at the cartoon purely because the mum in the background had her hand up. I'm sure there was half of Brisbane feeling like this these last 2 weeks. Wanting to go but couldn't due to school holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine